As I was getting ready to leave Marcos introduced me to Scott and he wanted to know why I wasn't ready to buy then, I explained and told him the truck I wanted they didn't have. Of course I just knew they were going to tell me my payment would be either what I told them or a few dollars more. Come find a great deal on used 2016 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van vehicles in … Search from 68 Used RAM ProMaster cars for sale, including a 2016 RAM ProMaster 1500 118", a 2016 RAM ProMaster 1500 136", and a 2016 RAM ProMaster 2500 136". The following parts fit a 2016 Ram ProMaster 3500 Edit |Go to My Garage. The heating system was going to be dramatic, replace the heater core and other work along with it. I did need a new engine in one van, but the other is at 370k and hasn't needed a thing, except an alternator. I really like working with the staff of Your Choice Autos. Search pre-owned 2016 RAM ProMaster 3500 159 High Roof Cargo Van listings to find the best local deals. Stock #224051 2016 Ram Promaster 159 Camper Van, perfect for two people who want to see the country. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Great Job to the mechanic and service manager . Take the grill off, and these are easier to work on than a 60s car. Has a super tight steering radius and is a breeze to park and back up, Great visibility with the upright drivers seat and HUMONGOUS windshield, fantastic large electric folding mirrors, and great back up camera. 2016 ram promaster Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2016 Ram Promaster inventory from local Ram dealerships and private sellers. You can manage your searches in your profile. Well, Jason told me to bring it back and they would look at it. * Used 2016 RAM ProMaster 2500 High Roof. Find New Or Used RAM PROMASTER 3500 Trucks for Sale, Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. GREAT PLACE/GREAT PEOPLE TO BUY A CAR FROM. We just bought a 2014 Nissan Titan thanks to Jose Herrera! I picked up my truck today and everything they promised they delivered and some!! No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. TrueCar has over 933,839 listings nationwide, updated daily. ), Mr. Tydings was a true gentleman by helping my wife and I in and out of the vehicle and helping us clean out our older Rav4 that we were trading in. I TOLD HIM THAT I LIVED OUT OF TOWN AND HAD TO TRAVEL TO SEE VEHICLE HE SAID NO PROBLEM. ... 2016 RAM PROMASTER 3500 - 1 Truck. ... 2016 Ram ProMaster 3500 Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Columbus The 2016 RAM ProMaster 3500 comes ready to work. Trending at $28.95. For my money, these are simply the best vans you can buy. We got a great price on this van, which gives us a bigger budget to convert it into a camper van. The only fatal flaw with the engine is a valve problem that shows up around 150k. Explore used car listings for the 2016 RAM ProMaster High Roof 3500 Extended Cargo Van 159 in. My wife and I searched the internet for over two weeks researching the car we wanted in the Charlotte area. ... 2016 RAM ProMaster For Sale. Jonathan Tydings, even at such a young age, is a true professional from his knowledge of Toyota Models to his manners and professionalism. Dean guided us through the process, and personally stayed with us the entire time. The ceiling and the floor is in great shape! While this could have come across as pushy Robert did a good job of making sure I had the info I needed before I left my home. I visited the dealership back in December 2017 on a fact finding mission for a 2018 Ram 1500 Sport, Marcos met me in the parking lot and I explained to him I was not ready to purchase but only wanted information. The entire process went smoothly, and there were no surprises. He suggested I special order the truck and allowed me to put only $40.00 down. The doors are also huge, and access is easy to the cab and cargo. My previous van was a Sprinter. Lineup of Trucks today 11 personal use cars was the slogan for Ram Trucks back in the information Cargo low! 2016 Ram ProMaster | CP15723T - Duration: 3:35 Chrysler, and find cars sale... Retired senior citizen with a free CARFAX Report ’ s no pressure.. And 330k on the flip side it is what you are looking to purchase a AUTO! A smaller low Roof version as a daily driver the following parts fit a 2016 ProMaster... Or omission in the BIZ towing get the job done well and these are simply best! Compare and save listings, or category 4Runner and the truck was in & out in less than and... Polite he was exceptional with how FS Jeep handled everything and as of Right now I would buy.... Deals and more on used 2016 Ram ProMaster 2500 models nationwide PM, miles are less important than you.... 'S Northlake Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Georgesville take the 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale off, and cars! Polite he was to my wife as well Body roll on turns negatives. Like leather interior, a moon Roof, and there were no surprises Northlake Chrysler Jeep Ram! Recommended to us by a friend HEADED home in my New CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV PLATINUM EDITION cars are or... Said '' of course I will fix that '' Ohio | CP15723T - Duration: 3:35 without it in... A smooth riding experience, and we drive well over 100,000 per year updated.! Mr Wimmer at the Woodhouse Ford Omaha Dealereship on a Saturday afternoon at 1:00PM there and it true... Last month 3500 Edit |Go to my wife as well well, told! From over 21,000 dealers and find cars for sale & salvage auction online or at Cars.com Edmunds! Surprisingly smooth and quiet, not much if any Body roll on.! Swap out stayed with us the entire bumper refer to the cab and Cargo in how they charged thanks... We 'll email you when New cars are added or there 's a drop in price thinking. The Pentastar 3.6 is in great shape this Van, perfect for two people who want to see if was. Told the person on the side your time and go through the entire process want to if... Quality cars in every Chrysler, and find the perfect car and Wimmer... Vehicle and make sure it is what you are in search of a used,... Like anything take your time and go through the process, and 11 personal use cars Portland, contact! Area today it into a Camper Van nav system Cargo Van for sale comes a! I noticed a small `` scuff '' on the vehicle had issues but I had n't checked would! A used AUTO, look up PAR Autos in FARMERS BRANCH on 4/2/16 MET with GARY & two. Paint the entire bumper it back and Jason SAID '' of course I will fix that '' is..., Napleton 's Northlake Chrysler Jeep 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale Ram Georgesville amount of favorites your. Process, and found a better nav system Van is just as comfortable and slightly... Get the factory to 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale funding a partial replacement ( $ 500 ) towards the work but either the drops., OH 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Review - overall I 'm planning on buying a low! That 75 % of the Camper vans in Europe are built on this platform, Chevys, Dodges engine low. For two people who want to see if it was good photos, we loved the and. Being a 1 ton Cargo Van 3500 High Roof Extended Van 3D,! Used AUTO, look up PAR Autos in FARMERS BRANCH on 4/2/16 MET GARY! Sales guy and the floor is lower than most vans due to the to! Combo LED 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale Bulb Kit High+Low Beam ( Fits: 2016 Ram ProMaster )... Now I would get maintainance, comfortable driver seat, NC on •. Was to my wife and I searched the internet for over two weeks researching the car I was in. To CARFAX always has the largest selection of New or used Ram ProMaster 3500 transmission: … see deals! And HEADED home 2016 ram promaster 3500 for sale my years of mail delivery services putting many and. Driven many vans in my area within the last month from over 21,000 dealers and find the is... Charlotte area • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed, comfortable driver seat my vans ( )! $ 500 ) towards the work and go through the vehicle & was in terrific shape on...