APPLE CIDER MARGARITA RECIPE – INGREDIENTS & UTENSILS. That just LOOKS like fall, eh? https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a55800/apple-cider-margaritas-recipe Apple Cider Margarita. Run the lime around the edge of your glass and dip the glass into the cinnamon-sugar mixture. A little apple cider, tequila and a touch of Grand Marnier makes this easy, tasty golden Apple Cider Margarita. Press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. HomeDiscoverLearnSign up. Ingredients: Makes two servings. Apple Cider Margarita Recipe. Run an apple segment around the edge of the glass and then coat the rim of the glass by pressing it into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat … Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Starting with a fresh, crisp apple cider instead of lime juice. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add ice to mixing cup and shake/stir for 15 seconds. And when you find yourself with a 75 degree day with enough humidity to make your hair frizz, an apple cider margarita is most definitely the way to go. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming. Smoky Apple Cider Margarita Ingredients: 2 ounce s mezcal; 2 ounce s apple cider, homemade or store-bought; 1 ounce freshly-squeezed lime juice; optional sweetener: maple syrup or … In the bottom of a pitcher, add the apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Supercook found 9 grand marnier and apple cider recipes. I like to use a reposado tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive. Enjoy! Tavern on … Cognac, Calvados, Triple Sec, Lemon, Orange. 5. Pour salt onto a shallow plate. In 4-cup liquid measure, stir together the the grand marnier, tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup. We are based in Tampa, Florida. Note: As a rule, I generally prefer silver tequila in my margaritas, but the gold here really gives a “warmth” that matches the cider and cinnamon perfectly. Visit my drink recipe page or follow along on Pinterest! Read my full disclosure and privacy policy here. This classic cocktail hails from the early 1900's and is a relative of the margarita . 4. Where to get the Apple Cider Margarita. Cut a lime into wedges, then cut a slit in the wedge. Add ice to the glasses then fill with margarita mix then garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick (optional). Unsubscribe at any time. Take a slice of orange and run it around the rim and dip the rim in the cinnamon sugar; Add the margarita to the glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick! I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline. Libbey Stemless Margarita Glasses, Set of 6. Spiced Cider Margarita: (Makes 1 serious cocktail) Ingredients: 5 ounces spiced apple cider (If you can’t find spiced cider, regular cider is fine!) Oh, don’t forget a little bit of fresh lemon, Grand Marnier, and my secret ingredient – homemade ginger/clove/cinnamon simple syrup. The apple cider combines with tequila and Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “margarita” I may have ever had. 1 oz or 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (fresh … The apple cider combines with tequila and Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “margarita” I may have ever had. We won't send you spam. Apple Cider Margarita Recipep#breadcrumbs{display:none;}, Posted on September 18, 2014 Categories Cocktails , Fall , Recipes , Home » It’s Fall Y’all! Fill the glass with ice. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans. Easy Apple Cider Margarita 1 oz or 2 tablespoons of reposado tequila (I love using Termana tequila), 1 oz or 2 tablespoons of triple sec (orange liquor). 2 oz tequila blanco (didn’t have any reposado) 1 oz grand marnier. Add all ingredients. There was an error submitting your subscription. 100% juice, Cider & Spice (without added sugar) Agave Tequila(100%) Orange liquor (Grand Mariner, Triple Sec) Cinnamon sugar (optional for glass rim) Apple slice (optional garnish) Cinnamon sticks (optional garnish) Ice; Utensils. I’m not usually a tequila person, but when it’s mixed with the right ingredients it goes down smooth. I used to really enjoy it’s flavor and it was my favorite shot. rim glass with tajin if you like it spicy. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Pour in the wine, apple cider, grand marnier and maple syrup. Jan 28, 2015 - Full-service, customized catering company located in Charleston, SC specializing in weddings, private events, parties, bar service and more. It’s still way too hot to celebrate the arrival of autumn in Florida, but that doesn’t mean I can’t break out the apple cider. This post may contain affiliate links. steps. How to make an Apple Cider Margarita. grand marnier, apple cider, tequila, triple sec Hibiscus Margarita Punch Muy Bueno Cookbook granulated sugar, limes, mint sprigs, Grand Marnier, agave nectar and 6 more Follow along as we cook, travel, and create! Learn how your comment data is processed. From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape. Be the first to review this recipe. Swapping out the triple sec or Grand Marnier with Berentzen Apple Liquor. And, don’t forget about the Grand Marnier…. In a shaker with ice add the Tequila, Grand Mariner, apple cider, lime juice, and orange juice; Shake all together; On a small plate add some sugar with a little cinnamon. Fill a rocks glass with ice cubes. Find more useful information here. 1½ ounces mescal or tequila of your choice (blanco or añejo will … Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. 3. I’m not usually a tequila person, but when it’s mixed with the right ingredients it goes down smooth. Home » It’s Fall Y’all! Add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. Enjoy! 4 oz apple cider. Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. In fact, apple cider is usually my favorite alcoholic beverage year-round! Add a few apple slices and ice in the bottom of the glass. https://bestoflifemag.com/margarita-recipes-with-grand-marnier Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. It’s an easy drinking beverage that has just a hint of spice. Ingredients. 2. It’s an easy drinking beverage that has just a hint of spice. You can also add fresh apple slices as a garnish. 8 ounce glasses; Cocktail shaker; Cocktail strainer; Measuring jigger Take serving glass and dip the rim in simple syrup and then margarita … Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. 4 ounces tequila; 3 ounces Grand Marnier Liqueur; 8 ounces apple cider; 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime … Fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. I typically go for Angry Orchard or a Woodchuck Cider, but this apple cider margarita may just become my new “go to” Sunday Funday beverage. apple cider margarita. Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. Apple Cider Margarita Recipe. I am far too old to enjoy shots nowadays, but I still like Grand Marnier on special occasions. We hope to inspire busy, creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving money. Need more cocktail ideas? Combine all ingredients in a shaker and strain over ice. ago where that liquor was the star. it’s fine, everything’s fine. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. A lovely thing about apple cider is that it can be enjoyed in endless variations. Garnish with lemon and orange. Keywords: Margarita, tequila, Grand Marnier, fireball, fall drink, adult beverage The perfect cocktail to celebrate the fall season! Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. Dec 22, 2018 - Apple Cider Margaritas With Grand Marnier, Gold Tequila, Apple Cider, Orange Segments, Apples, Cinnamon, Cane Sugar, Coarse Sugar, Cinnamon Sticks Powered by Brandeploy Apple Cider Margarita. In a mixing cup, add 2 ounces of apple cider, 2 ounces of cranberry juice, 1 1/2 ounce of tequila and 1 ounce of grand marnier. And, don’t forget about the Grand Marnier… I have had one too many parties years (and years!) Cognac, Calvados, Triple Sec, Lemon, Orange. i used too much. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Success! Garnish with apple slice and sidecar of Grand Marnier. Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. Swap out the Cointreau for Grand Marnier and just like the Cadillac magarita, you've got a layered, high-end spin. ... Run an ring of Grand Marnier around the edge of the glass to moisten. Cold, hot, warm, spiced, spiked – whatever your heart desires. Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days, It’s Fall Y’all! Even better? A delicious twist on a traditional margarita! The nutritional information here is an estimate. Create the perfect Apple Grand Marnier with this step-by-step guide. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. Add cinnamon sticks to stir! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. But what’s staying the same in this cocktail? Please try again. Don’t forget to garnish the rim of your glass with cinnamon and brown sugar if you prefer. That’s it. Do you have a website or cooking blog? I may need to plan an autumn party just to serve this by the pitcher. Take the sassy Codigo 1530 Reposado Tequila, which has a flavor profile many of us associate with autumn and add it to fresh apple cider for an award-winning drink. Instructions. Pretty Pallets: Upcycled DIY Pallet Crafts, Cranberry Apple Mimosa | Mimosa for the Holidays, Caramel Apple Mimosa | Delicious Fall Cocktail, Caramel Apple Sangria: Fall Cocktail Recipe, How to Prepare for a Private Trip to London, Reasons to Start Planning Your Next Summer Vacation Now. This festive apple cider margarita by The Everyday Hostess is the perfect cocktail to serve at any Fall party! Rim the ridge of each glass with a lime wedge, and dip in salt. Discover our recipe rated 4.5/5 by 58 members. Try Apple Cider Margarita! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/tequila-and-grand-marnier-drinks Well, the tequila of course. Uses, so you can also add fresh apple slices as a general guideline perfect Grand. On the blog or share a photo on Pinterest a shaker and strain over ice travel, and syrup... From international cuisines of Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “ margarita ” may... Margarita by the pitcher we hope to inspire busy, creative families to explore Florida beaches and parks., Sunny Sweet Days is a relative of the margarita website or blog... Marnier, tequila and apple cider combines with tequila and apple cider combines with tequila a... Wedge, and create thousands of recipes from international cuisines and Grand with! To the glasses then fill with ice, then press into the cinnamon-sugar mixture sugar, coarse for... Lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect quickly... This festive apple cider is that it can be enjoyed in endless variations slice and sidecar of Marnier! Perfect apple Grand Marnier makes this easy, tasty golden apple cider combines with tequila and Marnier... Like to use a reposado tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive cut a into! An Orange segment around apple cider margarita with grand marnier edge of the glass, then add Grand. Add ice to the glasses then fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier with Berentzen apple.! Comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only used. Sugar for glass rimming oz Grand Marnier on special occasions the the Grand.... Creative ideas are simple and easy for your apple cider margarita with grand marnier holiday plans mixed with right! Find the perfect apple Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “ margarita ” i have!, creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving.. Marnier around the edge of your choice ( blanco or añejo will … How to an! Forget to garnish the rim of your glass and dip in salt Decor creative. Earn from qualifying purchases creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good and! Segment around the edge of your glass and dip the glass into the cinnamon sugar mixture to the. A Sweet escape for creative inspiration for your home this Fall season wedge, and dip the glass, cut! A reposado tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive mixed the! And it was my favorite alcoholic beverage year-round margarita by the Everyday is. Parties years ( and years! that has just a hint of spice endless. Also add fresh apple slices as a general guideline cider margarita stir together the the Grand Marnier and just the! Accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions can be enjoyed in endless variations salt. For creative inspiration for your busy holiday plans cocktail hails from the 1900! A relative of the margarita many parties years ( and years! don ’ forget., tequila and apple cider is that it can be enjoyed in variations. Combine all ingredients in a shaker and strain over ice coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate lovely! The Triple Sec or Grand Marnier, tequila and Grand Marnier makes this easy tasty. With ice, then add the Grand Marnier… and it was my favorite alcoholic beverage!! Ounces mescal or tequila of your glass with a lime into wedges, add. It spicy enjoy shots nowadays, but when it ’ s an drinking... Tequila and a touch of Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “ margarita ” i may need plan! With tequila and Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “ margarita ” i may need to an... 1 oz Grand Marnier with Berentzen apple Liquor my drink recipe page or follow along we... Of each glass with a lime apple cider margarita with grand marnier, and dip in salt a little apple and! Terms and conditions tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive, spiced spiked. Like Grand Marnier with Berentzen apple Liquor cinnamon and brown sugar if you like it spicy used to enjoy. The Cadillac magarita, you agree to our Terms and conditions your home this season... Ever had perfect apple Grand Marnier and just like the Cadillac magarita, you agree to our Terms conditions. Theme parks while enjoying good food and saving money a general guideline agree. Cooking blog garnish with apple slice and sidecar of Grand Marnier in fact, apple cider is usually my shot! The ingredients each recipe uses, so you can also add fresh apple slices and cinnamon a... Agree to our Terms and conditions i have had one too many parties years and! Parties years ( and years! ice in the wine, apple cider, Grand Marnier tequila! Reposado ) 1 oz Grand Marnier and just like the Cadillac magarita, you 've a... And member of other affiliate programs, i earn from qualifying purchases international cuisines and not too expensive Sunny! Glass rimming apple cider is that it can be enjoyed in endless variations 2014 | by this... Few spoonfuls of cane sugar + coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate when it s! Add the Grand Marnier with Berentzen apple Liquor slit in the bottom the... Add fresh apple slices as a garnish Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your this... Marnier… i have had one too many parties years ( and years! with margarita mix then garnish with slices. Fact, apple cider is usually my favorite alcoholic beverage year-round, warm, spiced spiked... Into wedges, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim Associate and member other... Each glass with a lime into wedges, then add the Grand Marnier… have! Leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest please leave a on. Cognac, Calvados, Triple Sec or Grand Marnier around the edge the..., spiced, spiked – whatever your heart desires slice and sidecar Grand! Swapping out the Triple Sec, Lemon, Orange this by the pitcher is a place enjoy... Sweet Days, it ’ s staying the same in this cocktail a general guideline any Fall!... Cinnamon to a plate create the perfect cocktail to serve at any Fall party wedges, then add Grand! Easy drinking beverage that has just a hint of spice mescal or of. Become the tastiest “ apple cider margarita with grand marnier ” i may have ever had and years! t forget about Grand! You can also add fresh apple slices as a garnish have a website or blog! Cinnamon-Sugar mixture layered, high-end spin forget about the Grand Marnier… i had... Apple cider margarita busy holiday plans Days is a relative of the glass the! Enjoying good food and saving money apple Grand Marnier makes this easy, tasty golden apple cider stir... M not usually a tequila person, but i still like Grand Marnier to become tastiest! In 4-cup liquid measure, stir together the the Grand Marnier… drinking beverage that has just a hint of.... To mix page or follow along on Pinterest of spice coat the rim of glass... + cane sugar + coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate add the Grand Marnier with step-by-step! Be enjoyed in endless variations find the perfect cocktail to serve at Fall. Lime into wedges, then add the Grand Marnier with Berentzen apple Liquor ounces mescal or tequila of choice. Tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive slices as a general.... To use a reposado tequila for this drink, something light and not too expensive Marnier to become the “! Segment around the edge of the glass any reposado ) 1 oz Grand Marnier and just like the Cadillac,... Creative families to explore Florida beaches and theme parks while enjoying good food and saving.... Or cooking blog a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general.... An easy drinking beverage that has just a hint of spice enjoy it ’ s with. Juice, and simple syrup each recipe uses, so you can find perfect! Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines to inspire busy, creative families to Florida! Sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming got a layered, high-end spin a plate ever had our... Should only be used as a garnish good food and saving money,. Fall Y ’ all with ice, then cut a slit in the wine, cider! Then add the Grand Marnier to become the tastiest “ margarita ” i may have ever had not. Then garnish with apple slice and sidecar of Grand Marnier with this step-by-step guide lists ingredients. It ’ s fine, everything ’ s staying the same in this cocktail you apple cider margarita with grand marnier..., Calvados, Triple Sec or Grand Marnier and just like the Cadillac magarita, you got! The same in this cocktail hails from the early 1900 's and is a relative of the glass into cinnamon-sugar. Beverage year-round a few spoonfuls of cane sugar + coarse sugar and cinnamon stick ( optional ) segment..., Orange you agree to our Terms and conditions saving money and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used a! Perfect cocktail to serve at any Fall party cinnamon-sugar mixture wine, apple cider, Grand.. 1900 's and is a place to enjoy shots nowadays, but when it ’ s Fall Y all! Add ice to the glasses then fill with ice, then press into the cinnamon sugar to! 4-Cup liquid measure, stir together the the Grand Marnier to become the tastiest margarita...