It is found beyond the Centipede Demon's room, or right before the Demon Firesage if you activate the Chaos Servant shortcut. So you know, some bonfires are hidden. Sounds like you missed some. Smouldering Lake is a Location in Dark Souls 3.This optional zone is the center of conflict between many ferocious creatures, with a deep labyrinth built beneath flooded with lava and fire monsters, but exploring it will reveal pyromancies and tomes from ages past. Requires 10+20 humanity (counter on upper left) *There is no key. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, the Bed of Chaos is the Witch of Izalith. Hit the wall that's under the bridge. This boss has powerful attacks. The Witch of Izalith attempted to duplicate the First Flame from a soul, but instead created a distorted being of chaos and fire. Once dead, a bonfire will spawn. The Bed of chaos boss is almost on top of a bonfire- I think it's the closest bonfire to a boss in the game. Great chaos fire orb: direct damage and crowd control. Grab the Chaos Fire Whip spell from the far side of the hallway and make your way back to the fog gate to face off against the lord of Lost Izalith. Once the former Witch is dead, the fight is over, and a bonfire appears. *Easiest way to get back to Bed of Chaos is still the bonfire in the temple surrounded by lava in Lost Iz Bed of Chaos is bad, I usually just cheese it. Rest at it and warp to Firelink Shrine. Its power formed a bed of life which consumed the witch and her followers: The Bed of Chaos, source of all demons. But to be honest Bed of chaos wasn't THAT bad. First Page - Previous Page - Dark Souls Basics & First Bell Second Bell Sen's Fortress Dragon Slayer Ornstein & Executioner Smough Seath the Scaleless Gravelord Nito The Bed Of Chaos The Four Kings Gwyn, Lord of Cinder Text Only Version - Next Page - Last Page Also remember that you can save and quit during the fight and it just drops you outside the fog wall. She’s in the center of the Bed, a weird-looking bug creature. A single hit will kill her, but do it quickly – her Pyromancies can still hit you in here, if you linger too long. 11 Aug 2019 18:28 . None is more useful than the other, just requires diferent playstyles. End of story. Tips. But in fact the death is not a problem here, because... 2) Do not be afraid of death - it is one of few battles, where your death doesn't cancel the entire course of the fight. Since Friday night, almost 5 hours have been spent failing to get past Bed Of Chaos. Description. The Bed of Chaos is a boss fight with a difference. 1) Do not count on it that you'll survive - it is possible but unlikely. There's a hidden bonfire after most of the lava. The battle is divided in three parts - first you have to destroy side covers of the demon. First, let me admit that I forgot there was a second bonfire, so for 2+ hours I was running all the way from the first bonfire, slogging through that goddamn orange sludge just to get knocked into the goddamn hole in the floor two seconds into the fight. Lost Izalith is a location in Dark Souls. Although the aim is - as always - to kill the boss, the way it is done is vastly different to most other bosses in Dark Souls. Weird you think that one is far. Chaos bed vestiges, best direct damage. The tower with the broken half bridge just before the final run to the fog gate. Killing the Daughter of Chaos does nothing in regards to this shortcut. The Bed takes the form of a huge, gnarled tree, with a humanoid body shape. I agree, Bed of Chaos is the worst boss in the game. *You need Chaos Covenant rank 2. It's more of a puzzle than anything that requires you to jump on a small tree branch. It was a long way there but From was generous enough to make the roots permanent. ... well just so you know, there was a seond bonfire inside one of the shrines (behind an illusionary wall), in the lava pool filled with walking dragon legs