In a microwavable bowl, add water and the Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers and place in microwave until boiling and Jolly Ranchers are melted. Perfect chocolate chip cookie lover’s dream! 10 Halloween Party Desserts & Jello Shots! Add the Jell-O mix to a large heat-proof bowl and whisk in the boiling water until the powder has completely dissolved. Thanks Summer and Happy Halloween! Preparation. 1 small box of jello yields about 15 jello shots. Add in the whipped cream vodka and mix well. Powered by Brandeploy 4th of July - Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup…, Patriotic Berry Explosion Cheesecake Party Desserts, Strawberry-Raspberry Jell-O Whipped Cheesecake Layered Salad. They are fun-to-eat treats with a boozy little bonus. Creamsicle. For a snazzy garnish, drop a single blackberry in each cup before chilling. Turn off the heat then stir in sugar, vanilla, and vodka. Dress up a regular gelatin recipe by adding vodka or rum and other liqueur goodies for any adult party or gathering. Lychee eyes with blueberry pupils are suspended in a vodka gelée shot. Place 18 plastic shot glasses on … 15+ Halloween Jello Shots for your Halloween Party! Servings 12 This jello shot recipe uses 1/2 cup vodka for 12 shots = 1/3 ounce vodka per shot. Your email address will not be published. Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. Ingredients 1 cup Mountain View Vineyard blueberry vodka 2 (.25 ounce) packets powdered gelatin 1 cup blueberry juice 1/3 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla … Pour the boiling water/Jolly Rancher mixture into the Blue jello and whisk, until jello granules are melted. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring remaining 3/4 cup milk to a simmer. These cocktails will keep, refrigerated, for as long as 2 days. Stir in vodka. Stir well and cool slightly before pouring into jello shot cups. To make approximately 32 1-ounce (30 ml) shots, … *LEMON LIMES* boil 2 cups sprite, add lemon and lime jello, 2 cups citrus vodka *BLUEBERRIES* boil 1 cup water, add blueberry jello, 1 cup blueberry or regular vodka *WATERMELONS* boil 1 cup water, add watermelon jello,1 cup watermelon or reg vodka *BLUE HAWAIIAN* boil 1 cup water, add pineapple or blueberry jello, 1 cup coconut rum Add to bowl with berry juice and gelatin. Buttery, chewy, thick and chocked full of rich, semi-sweet chocolate chips. Learn how your comment data is processed. FOOD INNOVATION GROUP: BON APPETIT AND EPICURIOUS. Do you have a website or cooking blog? I use 3 boxes of different flavors so there is something for everyone. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I use very minimum water maybe only 3/4c just enough to dissolve the jello completely. 2. You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Traditional Jello Shots 1 Gather your ingredients. Liquor with a higher alcohol content, sets up at a lower temperature. Party Time! Blue Raspberry Jolly Ranchers-Yum! Stir well and cool … Let's bake something easy and delicious and never forget the chocolate! - Home Cooking Memories. Walmart or Target should have them. Add gelatin powder to the vodka mixture. Cooking time 195mins. Add Jell-O mix and whisk until completely dissolved, then remove from heat and stir in vodka and 1 cup cold water. With some combinations, you my need to use a little less alcohol. To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan, and stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Jello shots are synonymous with casual, fun parties. BOO! Alcohol has a different (lower) freezing point than water. xo, […] B00-Berry Jell-O Shots by The Baking ChocolaTess […]. I'm Kim and I’m so happy to welcome you to The Baking ChocolaTess. Place your tray of Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots in the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Pour into non-stick sprayed shot glasses or containers. Liquor stores have them too sometimes. Pour the Blueberry Jello into a medium sized bowl. Off heat, combine the vodka and simple syrup in a small saucepan. Excellent! Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... 3 1/2 (0.25-ounce) packets gelatin powder, 60 About 60 fresh blueberries (more if the blueberries are small). If you add too much alcohol, the jello will not set up and gel. Party Time! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. When it comes to cocktails, it doesn't get much easier than Jell-O shots. Add gelatin powder to the vodka mixture. Place a few blueberries in the bottom of each individual ice cube mold, and carefully pour the vodka mixture into each. Remove the pan from the heat. Whisk until smooth. For non-alcoholic jello shots, substitute the champagne and vodka in this recipe with more sparkling cider. In a bowl, combine vodka, gelatin packets and boiling Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade. Oct 29, 2015 - B00-Berry Jell-O Shots! Ingredients 1 Jell-O packet (3 ounces) 1 cup boiling water 1/2 cup flavored vodka 1/2 cup cold water Remove the pan from the heat. These beautiful Jello shots are crystal clear with a blueberry inside them. Strawberry Lemonade Jell-O Shots. Stir the jello mixture, your liquors, and pineapple juice together. Jello Shots take only about 5 minutes of prep (and an hour or so to chill). Pour the boiling water/Jolly Rancher mixture into the Blue jello and whisk, until jello granules are … In their most simple form, they are only three ingredients: jell-o powder, hot water, and alcohol. 1.5 cups of boiling Sao Paulo Strawberry Lemonade ½ cup of Vodka 2 Gelatin packet 5 Lemons halved and hollowed. However, my uber Halloween party-friends, you can get your chill on this Halloween with these ghoulish B00-Berry Jell-O Shots! Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and incorporated into the vodka mixture, about 5 minutes. DIRECTIONS Add jello to boiling water stir till completely dissolved. Directions. You melt them right in with the boiling water. Meanwhile, make white layer: In a medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of milk. Sweet and simple! Important: Do not add more alcohol than recommended above. Prepare the shot cups. Smirnoff Whipped Cream flavored Vodka. Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. They are super scary delicious. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Boring. Add 1/2 cup boiling water to berry gelatine mix in small bowl; stir until dissolved. I use peach and berry flavored vodka for my jello shots & I put 2 cups of vodka (1 cup of each vodka) for each box. There is a secret to this madness to give these shots a little zingity-zing-zing and it’s a super fun trick. Add If you’re using a metal muffin pan, or if your jello shots aren’t releasing easily, place the bottom of the pan in hot water for approximately 15 seconds to help loosen the gelatin from the mold. Let both mixtures cool. 3 Fa’BOO’lous Halloween Jell-O Shots! BLUEBERRY: 1 cup boiling water, add blueberry jello, 1 cup blueberry vodka. Heat 1 cup cherry juice in microwave for about 1 minute until hot, but not boiling. These Blueberry Firecracker Jello Shots are awesome and they are a hit at every party I make them for. An easy combo of Jell-o, water and vodka make a perfectly slurpable cocktail shot! Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and incorporated into the vodka mixture, about 5 minutes. Who wouldn’t want to have a party without these? fresh ginger root, Apfelkorn, cranberries, gelatin, frozen lemonade concentrate and … October 28, 2015 By Kim Lange 16 Comments. 1. Find more useful information here. fruit - Courses - Occasions and Holidays - holiday - berries - blueberry - Events and Gatherings - New Year's - Superbowl - drink - cocktail - New Year's Drinks with Alcohol - Super Bowl Drink - Super Bowl Jello Shot - New Year's Jello Shots - Martini. Dissolve 1 box of Cranberry Jello (3 ounce size) and stir until fully dissolved. Makes 9 pies. Refrigerate the ice cube tray until set, preferably overnight. I mean, that would be sad. Crayons & Cravings makes them with fresh fruit and (hopefully!) Get Recipe Preparation time 15mins Thank you! My uber Halloween party-friends, you can get your chill on this Halloween with these ghoulish B00-Berry Jell-O Shots! Let cool 2 to 3 minutes. Where can I find the 1 Oz containers with covers? Place a few blueberries in the bottom of each individual ice cube mold, and carefully pour the vodka mixture into each. Read More…. Get more vodka mixed drink ideas here. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, 1/4 cup of Vodka, and 1/4 cup ofPeach Schnapps. Hey! I use the 2oz cups & I usually get more the 100 jello shots. My uber Halloween party-friends, you can get your chill on this Halloween with these ghoulish B00-Berry Jell-O Shots! Excellent! Unreal. Heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and incorporated into the vodka mixture, about 5 minutes. Add gelatin powder to the vodka mixture. Off heat, combine the vodka and simple syrup in a small saucepan. But make sure you make plenty because they’ll be gone before you know it! BLUE FIRECRACKER: 1 cup boiling water, add berry blue jello, 1/2 cup vodka, 1/2 cup peach schnapps. Jello shots are as easy and fun to make as they are to eat. Choose any fruity gelatin flavor and some fun shaped ice cube molds or even plain old ice cube trays if you must. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Ingredients. Private Policy / Non-Disclosure / Copyright / Cookies, CANDIES, FUDGES & PARTY SNACKINS’ (Bake & No-Bake), CHEESECAKES, CAKES, CUPCAKES & FROSTINGS/FILLINGS, DONUTS, PASTRIES, OATMEALS, PANCAKES & FRENCH TOAST, QUICK BREADS, POUND CAKES, MUFFINS & COFFEE CAKES, SMOOTHIES/YOGURTS {Protein, Skinny & Healthy}, or 8 oz. B00-Berry Jell-O Shots need to be on your party menu! You literally need 3 ingredients: a box of your favorite flavor Jello, water and booze.. The creamsicle cocktail is a pure delight and it is just as tempting when … These aren’t the Jell-O shots of your college days. Add vodka mix and pour into 2 ounce plastic shot glasses. Boo! It’ll be no time before this jiggly mix will have you jello shooting for the strawberry stars. CARIBBEAN: Unlike classic college Jell-O shots soft enough to slurp, these are firm enough to pick up. Place in the refrigerator to cool and gel. Place your small plastic cups on a tray and pour the jello mixture into the cups. Mix the jello mix with two cups (16 ounces) of boiling water until the powder is fully dissolved and add then add the two cups (16 ounces) of Blackberry Brandy. I know, I didn’t scare ya, I do scare myself quite often though! Full of blueberry flavor and would ya just take a look at that shade of blue? better vodka, and they’re also poured into lemon wedges instead of plastic cups for a grownup twist on the party staple. When the gelatin is soft, heat the saucepan over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin is dissolved and … These cocktail treats doesn't need to be stirred nor shaken. In a separate small bowl, repeat process with cherry Jell-O mix.