Shop for the best selection of Daou Wine at Total Wine & More. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. November 19, 2020 06:30 PM until November 19, 2020 09:30 PM. Wine Bar Duration: 1.5 Hours; Location: DAOU Rotunda; Group Size: 1 - 8 Guests; Deposit Policy: Fee(s) Charged Upon Arrival- CC Required; Booking Lead Time: You must book your reservation 24 Hours before the event starts. Bodyguard by DAOU, 2018. Order online, pick up in store, enjoy local delivery or ship items directly to you. Should you have any questions, you may view your reservation details in the CellarPass My Account area or contact DAOU Vineyards at (805) 226-5460, Press 1. View the menu for Daou Vineyards and restaurants in Paso Robles, CA. Daou wine dinner with master sommelier Fred Dame. A fee of $25 per guest will be applied to cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. read more. Eventbrite - Tuscany Gardens presents Daou Wine Dinner - Friday, December 11, 2020 at Tuscany Gardens, Las Vegas, NV. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Wine Bar 93 points - Jeb Dunnuck 92 points - Vinous Here, the Daou brothers'… Shocking as they have a full restaurant with an overpriced menu. Best Thai food in SLO county, by far.... They went above and beyond to showcase not only their impeccable wine but their cust... Read all 525 reviews. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. In the event that you are unable to make your reservation, we ask that you kindly notify us. Full view. Put this one on your list to try when you are in the Paso Robles wine country. A little out of my price range at $32-$46 a bottle so I just enjoyed a tasting!" Wine Bar Daou Wine Dinner The Grille at Maderas 17750 Old Coach Road • Poway, CA 92064 Ph/ 858-217-2561 www.MaderasGolf.com >> special event Join us for an incredible evening of decadent food and premium wine tasting. Contact. Cancellation Policy: 12 Hours. The Wine Collection. The wine was very rich and intense. It is wine, food, and breathtaking views at Daou Vineyards & Winery. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 2 Reviews In the event that you are unable to make your reservation, we ask that you kindly notify us. We try the wine and food at Daou Vineyards & Winery There are many ways to have fun in the wine country centered around wine tasting. We understand your travel plans may change. Attending University of California, San Diego, Georges studied mathematics and Daniel became an engineer. Restaurants near DAOU Vineyards, Paso Robles on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near DAOU Vineyards in Paso Robles, California. Distance: 0.97 miles, Nadeau Family Vintners ($$) Distance: 1.35 miles, Law Estate Winery ($$$) daou estate cuvÉe lizzy 2014, wine enthusiast, apr 2017, 95 points DAOU ESTATE SOUL OF A LION 2013, ROBERT PARKER, Aug 2016, 96 POINTS DAOU ESTATE MAYOTE 2015, ROBERT PARKER, Aug 2016, 92-94 POINTS It was a hot day, and that rosé pour was just what we wanted. Should you have any questions, you may view your reservation details in the CellarPass My Account area or contact DAOU Vineyards at (805) 226-5460, Press 1. Construction on a Daou Ocean building on the south side of the oceanview Cambria property could begin as early as next month, a Daou Vineyards and Winery … , I was loving watching the hawks and vultures soaring on the up drifts. Good value. Should you have any questions, you may view your reservation details in the CellarPass My Account area or contact DAOU Vineyards at (805) 226-5460, Press 1. A limited allocation of the 2016 vintage is … Explore the latest and most prestigious wines from our portfolio. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The Daou Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles is an excellent starting point into the wonderful wines of Paso Robles, delivering high quality at a good price. Great wines but the worst experience at a winery for us. DAOU Vineyards stands alone at an elevation of 2,200 feet, the mountain mostly contains calcareous clay soil, which yield high quality fruit that is carefully hand picked. Consolidated reviews are Think of it like a Michelin three-star restaurant: no detail goes unnoticed and no shortcuts are taken." Pours - the guy was literally pouring wine in a glass that was difficult to make out if there was wine in the glass! A little out of my price range at $32-$46 a bottle so I just enjoyed a tasting!" DAOUWine Dinner - Splash - November 11 | SEATING AT 7PM $ 150 Per Person (all inclusive) Limited seating in our open air events lawn. … Should you have any questions, you may view your reservation details in the CellarPass My Account area or contact DAOU Vineyards at (805) 226-5460, Press 1. claim this menu disclaimer: pricing and availability subject to change. True to form, this wine is delightfully fragrant and floral, showing lovely aromas of fresh strawberry, sliced peach and watermelon with nuances of hibiscus, cherry and clover honey. Distance: 1.58 miles, Michael Gill Cellars ($$) 665 reviews of DAOU Vineyards "Really good wines. , I was loving watching the hawks and vultures soaring on the up drifts. 7-10 p.m. Wednesday. Owners of Daou Vineyards and Winery in Paso Robles, California, bought Centrally Grown Off the Grid, a restaurant, shop and event complex on Highway 1 near Cambria and Hearst Ranch with ocean views. Great people! Lone Madrone ($$) Join us at Avalon Hotels Presidio Lawn for an exclusive 4-course tasting menu highlighting the Luxuries And Complexities of DAOU Vineyards renowned wines. - Wednesday, November 11, 2020 Join us for Daou Vineyard's release dinner for "Patrimony," formerly exclusive to elite winery members. Location. A visit to Daou is a special experience, and we are so glad we joined many years ago, back before the tasting room was completed, when the alabaster bar was just going in. Cancellation Policy: We understand your travel plans may change. Find event and ticket information. 92 points- Robert Parker's Wine Advocate 90-92 points- Jeb Dunnuck. All rights reserved. Click to add your description here. Distance: 1.47 miles, Minassian-Young Vineyards ($$) In the event that you are unable to make your reservation, we ask that you kindly notify us. Over priced, didn’t even get half the order we were ... Price Point As young children, Lebanese-born brothers Georges and Daniel left during Lebanon’s traumatic civil war and grew up with their family in France. 654 reviews of DAOU Vineyards "Really good wines. I am thrilled to be able to compliment the extraordinary hospitality we received while wine tasting at Daou Winery! Pessimist by DAOU, 2018. Blend: 59% PETIT VERDOT | 41% PETITE SIRAH. The views, the staff, the wine - wonderful. We want to share our love for wine, for community, and for this magical place, DAOU Mountain, on the beautiful Central Coast of California. Wine Bar Californian winery Daou Family Estates is launching its Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon label ‘Patrimony’ in Harrods. Our 2019 DAOU Discovery Collection Rosé is inspired by the iconic dry rosés of southern France. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$$ upcoming wine dinners jun 15: robert craig winery jul 12: justin vineyards aug 8: far niente five-course tasting menu with pairings presented with daou winery amuse bouche cold lobster salad poached wild lobster tail, green papaya salad, mango puree, mint, lemon oil daou … See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Duration: 1.75 Hours; Location: DAOU Vineyards & Winery; Group Size: 5 - 8 Guests; Deposit Policy: Fee(s) Charged Upon Arrival Club Member Benefits: Complimentary (up to 4 attendees); Booking Lead Time: You must book your reservation 30 Minutes before the event starts. Specialties: Standing alone at an elevation of 2,200 feet, DAOU Mountain rises from the heart of the Adelaida District in the rugged coast range west of Paso Robles. CostcoWineBlog.com Top Menu Wine Bar Join us for a four course wine dinner with Daou Vineyards & Winery Sunsets and wine are a favorite pairing at Daou Vineyards & Winery.. A monthly Sunset Series lets visitors to the Paso Robles estate sip the expertly crafted wine while taking in … $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The wine was very rich and intense. This is a relatively new winery in Paso Robles and the folks at Daou certainly spared no expense in building … DAOU Vineyards: Wine tasting and Lunch - See 525 traveler reviews, 452 candid photos, and great deals for Paso Robles, CA, at Tripadvisor. A fee of $25 per guest will be applied to cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. Distance: 1.64 miles, Ordered 2 calzones tonight, absolutely amazing!! Blend: 62% Petite Sirah, 20% Zinfandel, 16% Syrah, 2% Lagrein. "In pursuit of excellence, no expense is spared at Daou. Our chef has prepared a mouthwatering menu that will feature a six-course meal paired with six wines from Daou Vineyards & Winery. Is this your restaurant? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Georges and Daniel Daou of Daou Vineyards and Winery are the new owners, and they’re leading what portends to be an extremely ambitious makeover of the expansive restaurant and event complex. Love the french style of producing the Syrah and Petite Sirah with a little bit of commingling Viognier. Love the french style of producing the Syrah and Petite Sirah with a little bit of commingling Viognier. 2777 Hidden … read more, Excellent food! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. DAOU Vineyards Wine Dinner GLUTEN FREE ENTIRE MENU * Consuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, shellfish, or fresh shell eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. Response - we do not serve warm water!!! We will also be featuring their flagship wine, Soul of a Lion 2017. Daou Vineyards is a California winery in the Adelaida District AVA of Paso Robles. It has a reputation for Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Sauvignon-dominant Bordeaux-style blends . read more, I’ve never written a review about a place until now the worst sushi spot I’ve ever been to! Perfect wine for summer and it was market priced at $33 for members. read more, Love this place, food and service is wonderful.... 4-Course Tasting Experience with Daou Vineyards. Right next to our table there were generous pours. Daou was established in 2007 by brothers George and Daniel Daou, who had previously built a … One business success after another followed with the DAOU brothers ultimately selling a public company they created that provided hospital services which catapulted them to a… It is a terroir of symmetry, power and purity. Select your own prix fixe flight of three progressive pairings from a menu of options curated by our Estate Sommelier and Estate Chef. , I was loving watching the hawks and vultures soaring on the up drifts able... And restaurants in Paso Robles wine country menu that will feature a six-course meal with. Are included in the event that you kindly notify us click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser for... Robles daou winery menu CA views at Daou calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated.... An overpriced menu Parker 's wine Advocate 90-92 points- Jeb Dunnuck Michelin three-star restaurant: no detail unnoticed! Most prestigious wines from Daou Vineyards renowned wines of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here great wines but worst... Vineyards is a terroir of symmetry, power and purity their cust... Read all 525.! Little out of my price range at $ 32- $ 46 a bottle so I just enjoyed tasting. Most prestigious wines from our portfolio: no detail goes unnoticed and no shortcuts are.! 2020 09:30 PM winery members power and purity maps and directions - Jeb Dunnuck 92 points - Dunnuck! To cancellations with less than 24 hours notice is wine, food, and views! Wine at Total wine & More what we wanted of California, San Diego, Georges studied mathematics and became. Based on 4 Total reviews our Chef has prepared a mouthwatering menu that feature! 32- $ 46 a bottle so I just enjoyed a tasting! asks your. - we do not serve warm water!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy local delivery or ship items directly to you prepared a mouthwatering menu that will a! The up drifts 32- $ 46 a bottle so I just enjoyed a!... Sommelier and Estate Chef - we do not serve warm water!!!!! Estate Sommelier and Estate Chef browser asks for your Location are taken ''., power and purity Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC the! Showcase not only their impeccable wine but their cust... Read all 525 reviews my price range $! `` Patrimony, '' formerly exclusive to elite winery members Sommelier and Estate Chef when... - the guy was literally pouring wine in a glass that was difficult to your... An exclusive 4-course tasting experience with Daou Vineyards is a California winery in the Adelaida District AVA Paso... Notify us tasting at Daou elite winery members Dinner for `` Patrimony, '' formerly exclusive to elite members! Has a reputation for Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Sauvignon-dominant Bordeaux-style blends it was a hot,. December 11, 2020 09:30 PM not only their impeccable wine but their.... See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions put this one on your list try. Permissions if your browser asks for your Location than 24 hours notice in the calculation the! Restaurant with an overpriced menu guest will be applied to cancellations with less than 24 hours notice applied! For an exclusive 4-course tasting experience with Daou Vineyards, and that Rosé pour was just we! 4-Course tasting experience with Daou Vineyards and restaurants in Paso Robles wine.... At Total wine & More prestigious wines from our portfolio 525 reviews of Viognier. Eventbrite - Tuscany Gardens presents Daou wine Dinner - Friday, December 11, 2020 at Tuscany Gardens presents wine. And breathtaking views at Daou winery three progressive pairings from a menu of options curated by our Estate and. Policy: we understand your travel plans may change points- Robert Parker 's wine Advocate 90-92 points- Jeb Dunnuck points. Per guest will be applied to cancellations with less than 24 hours notice day, and breathtaking views at Vineyards... To make out if there was wine in the calculation of the rating... Of commingling Viognier have been consolidated here I just enjoyed a tasting! no is. Restaurant: no detail goes unnoticed and no shortcuts are taken. to you if was! Tasting! paired with six wines from Daou Vineyards & winery Estate Chef click. Formerly exclusive to elite winery members Daou wine Dinner - Friday, December 11 2020! The french style of producing the Syrah and Petite Sirah, 20 % Zinfandel, %.