Dot : I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania Dot overdub: Am I a cutie? (with overdubbed harmony): Am I a cutie? Dot, Minerva and Hello Nurse But if you touch me, or even get near me, I'll have you arrested...Do you hear me?! Yakko and Wakko: Dot is a nut, so they call her Macadamia. Sung to the Orpheus Overture by Jacques Offenbach. absolutey! Otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrainia... Or just plain "Dot", the name I flirt to. Login . Absolutey! And a beauty, you can bet your patootie! / Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... / I am no... English. Absolutey! I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Anamania Am I a cutie? I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Anamania Am I a cutie? Pinky : Narf! [Chorus: Yakko & Wakko (Ralph the Guard)] Dot is a nut… A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "macadamia nut tree" - from the Lyrics.com website. But if you call me "Dottie", I'll have to hurt you! And a beauty, you can bet your patootie (But if you touch me or even get near me Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? He was grossing me out! Dot : I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania Dot overdub: Am I a cutie? Yakko and Wakko: Dot is a nut, so they call her Macadamia. Produced by Steven Spielberg, Animaniacs was a revival of an old show concept: a collection of cartoon shorts in a half-hour kids' show. Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear: Miss Piggy is a nut, so they call her Macadamia. Animaniacs: Macadamia Nut lyrics (Dot laughs) Y+W : Helloooo, nurse! Y+w : dot is a … The following is a list of episodes for the Warner Bros. animated television series Animaniacs.The series first premiered on Fox Kids on September 13, 1993. Animaniacs, also known as Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs, is an American animated comedic musical Variety Show that ran for 99 episodes (consisting of 274 segments) over five seasons from 1993 to 1998.. Each line in this song sounds pretty much the same-ia. Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above I would miss all the places and people I love So although I might like it for one afternoon I don't want to live on the moon. Treat em like a piece of shit till I kick the bucket I’m so persuasive and every girl is beautiful when Mad Child’s wasted Rub my balls in her face and make her promise not to say shit I’ll put her number in my phone then erase it I’m an asshole, face it, I just pretend when I act like a … Y+w : dot is a nut… You don't act like the other chickens do. This song mixes the languages: English, Spanish (probably Latino Spanish), French and completely made up words xD, I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia. D+N+Minerva: But if you touch me, or even get near me I'll have you arrested, do you hear me? And a beauty, you can bet your patootie! and i'm just a cute little thing. I prefer Animaniacs to Tiny Toons for the simple reason that there is a vast majority of more episodes that I like. and a beauty, you can bet your patootie! / HellOOOOOOOOOO, NURSE! Absolute-y! 2incubusdrive 30 November 2020 Reply. MACADAMIA NUT es una canción de Animaniacs que se estrenó el 13 de septiembre de 1997. Dot : I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania Dot overdub: Am I a cutie? I'll have you arrested...Do you hear me?! and a beauty, you can bet your patootie!d+n+minerva: but if you touch me, or even get near me i'll have you arrested, do you hear me?Y+w : dot is a nut, so they call her macadamia she's cracked in the head, and kooky in the brainia each line in this song sounds pretty much the sameia oy, macadamia!ralph : daaah...y+w : donde que vas a nintendo macadamia hola que pasa you grande sack o' grania qui a coupé le fromage, we abstainia oy, macadamia! She is a writer and producer, known for Animaniacs (1993), Tiny Toon Adventures (1990) and Casper (1995). She's cracked in the head and kooky in the brain-ia. Absolutie! 3. Older Than They Look: Due to being Not Allowed to Grow Up, the Warners look and act like kids despite being as old if not older than many of the adults who have to handle their antics. (dot laughs)dot : (spoken) now come on, what did you want me to do? The world is the goal for Pinky and the Brain-ia. NEW SHOW: ANIMANIACS ON FOX trailer. and a beauty, you can bet your patootie! Y+W : Dot is a nut… Animaniacs (OST) Macadamia Nuts (parody of Macarana) lyrics: AIE! !Dot : (spoken) don't hate me because i'm cute. D+N+Minerva: But if you touch me, or even get near me I'll have you arrested, do you hear me? What did you want me to do? mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia oy, macadamia nuts! Absolutely! Miss Piggy, Camilla and Janice: But if you touch me, or even get near me, I'll have you arrested...Do you hear me?! Miss Piggy: I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania. absolutey! Dot: I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania. ... me on a tree Come and say hello to me We'll act nutty while we play Then we'll both be able to say I'm a nut! And a beauty, you can bet your patooty! The primary segments starred the Warner brothers (and the Warner sister). [Chorus: Yakko & Wakko (Ralph the Guard)] Dot is a … Dot : I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania Dot overdub: Am I a cutie? I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Anamania Am I a cutie? And a beauty, you can bet your patootie! Contacto | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos. absolutey! And a beauty, you can bet your patootie! Y+W : Aie! I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania. d+n+minerva: but if you touch me, or even get near me i'll have you arrested, do you hear me? The zany adventures of a trio of 1930s animated characters in the modern world. I'm a Nut. Whenever she gets mad, you'll experience pain-ia. With Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, Frank Welker. If … Yakko: I'm an Animaniac Some people say I'm out of whack You can't miss our wild new show With my cute sis, and my bro We all act like we're insane Along with Pinky and The Brain Bobby, Squit and Pesto Scratchansniff Hip Hippos Rita, Runt Chicken Boo Slappy too We dance and sing and do all kinds of … Dot is a nut, so they call her Macadamia. (pesto beats up squit)squit : ow!Yakko : mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia oy, macadamia!skippy : spew!yakko : mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamiay+w : oy, macadamia!boo : b'gawk! Lyrics Chicken Boo, what's the matter with you? Absolutey! She's cracked like a nut, so they call her Macadamia. Dot: I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania Dot overdub: Am I a cutie? Absolute-y! And a … (wakko burps)Dot : now, please don't mention by brother the one they call wakkoreno(wakko burps)dot overdub: he's always burping every hourdot : so i threw him out of the tower.Wakko : whoooaaaaaa! Yakko: Uhhh Dot: (spoken) I am NOT trying to be annoying Y+W: Aie! (dot laughs)(skippy laughs)(pinky laughs)(d+sk+p+hn+m laugh)slappy : (spoken) i don't get it. Old Shame: An in-universe example. You wear a disguise to look like human guys, But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo. Now, come on! Absolutie! d+n+minerva: but if you touch me, or even get near me i'll have you arrested, do you hear me? (dot laughs)y+w : helloooo, nurse!yakko : uhhh...dot : (spoken) i am not trying to be annoying.y+w : aie!Dot : i act like a nut, so they call me macadamia i dance like a klutz on a show called animaniadot overdub: am i a cutie? Rather than recycling or remaking old theatrical shorts, Animaniacs relied on original stories featuring original characters (though it did indulge in a bit of self-referential cliché riding at times). She's cracked in the head and kooky in the brainia. And a beauty, you can bet your patootie! Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. Dot : i act like a nut, so they call me macadamia i dance like a klutz on a show called animania dot overdub: am i a cutie? Letra de Chicken Boo Introduction (Version 2 (Episode 78)), Letra de Chicken Boo Introduction (Version 1 (Episode 18)), Letra de Chicken Boo Introduction (2 Variations), Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. so don't cross me!Y+w : she's cracked like a nut, so they call her macadamia whenever she gets mad, you'll experience painia cuts and bruises you will sustainia oy, macadamia!pinky : narf!y+w : lava tus manos, por favor, macadamia the world is the goal for pinky and the brainiadot : otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrainiay+w : oy, macadamia!brain : ye-e-ess!! Created by Tom Ruegger. And a beauty, you can bet your patooty! (with overdubbed harmony) Am I a cutie? Animaniacs no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana. I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania. Ayuda | Recent additions: trl Animaniacs on The Hub trailer trl Animaniacs Christmas Eve on The Hub trailer trl Animaniacs Week trailer unu Dear Mister Gingrich vid Wakko's Wish lyrics trl Wakko's Wish movie trailer trl Titanic parody trailer E 1 Patty Ann lyrics -- Romance E 1 Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky, Elmyra and The Brain theme #95 Hooray for North Hollywood-- Mister Plotz; Schmooze; L.A. (Click, click with tongue) I'm. Absolutey! The third version has alternate lyrics. D+N+Minerva: But if you touch me, or even get near me I'll have you arrested, do you hear me? Yakko and Wakko Dot is a nut, so they call her Macadamia. what's the joke?d+sk+p+hn+m: uhhh...yakko : uhhh...Dot : i'm a nut who's known as macadamia but you can call me by my other nameiadot overdub: louisa francesca banana-fanna bo besca.dot : or just plain dot, the name i flirt to but if you call me dottie, i'll have to hurt you.Yw+d : mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia mac, mac mac, mac, mac, macadamia oy, macadamia! But if you touch me, or even get near me. Sherri Stoner was born on July 16, 1959 in Santa Monica, California, USA as Sherri Lynn Stoner. Macadamia Nut Animaniacs (Dot laughs) Y+W: Helloooo, nurse! Im looking for a song I heared once however I cant remember any of the lyrics but I do remember what the song was about. Bitch you can act like you ain't with the shit I'm here to strip a bitch and cold pimp a bit Lookin for love in all the wrong places Lookin for love - fuck love it's too racists Smokin it up in too many places Bustin a nut in too many bitches faces Well I'm Kid Rock got pussy galore You might get … Pretty please don't act like me and you is the fucking same thing Yes nigga, I switch the flow to unorthodox, gang gang (Ayy, ayy ayy) They tryna bite like a vampire fang (Gosh damn) Diamonds water, bendin' like the nigga Aang Intelligence is only for the gentlemen So tell the pussy niggas, "Yes, Trix for … Crandles and Nash have written the lyrics to more than two dozen songs for the announced two seasons of the Animaniacs revival, but “Catch Up Song” was the first. Dot : (spoken) I am NOT trying to be annoying. I act like a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a show called Animania. After renting and purchasing some of the full seasons of both shows, I came to the conclusion that Tiny Toons was much more frequently hit and miss than Animaniacs. well and thats all I remember lol. And a beauty, you can bet your patootie (But if you touch me or even get near me I'll have you arrested, do you hear me?) (with overdubbed harmony) Am I a cutie? And a beauty, you can bet your patooty! Y+W : She's cracked like a nut, so they call her Macadamia Whenever she gets mad, you'll experience painia Cuts and bruises you will sustainia Oy, Macadamia! Absolutie! he was grossing me out! Le Monde par Yakko [Nations of the World], Batzorig Vaanchig - Чинэс хааний магтаал (Chingges Khaanii Magtaal), Featuring artist: Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell, Maurice LaMarche, Rob Paulsen, Also performed by: Sherri Stoner, Frank Welker. It starts with a guy who likes a girl and tries to find ways to go out qoth her, eventually they go to an Opera because she likes it but he is indiferent to it so he falls asleep. And I'm just a cute little thing. Absolute-y! Y+W : Lava tus manos, por favor, Macadamia The world is the goal for Pinky and the Brainia Dot : Otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrainia Y+W : Oy, Macadamia! Dot, Minerva and Hello Nurse: But if you touch me, or even get near me, I'll have you arrested...Do you hear me?! But if you touch me, or even get near me, I'll have you arrested...Do you hear me?! Dot : i act like a nut, so they call me macadamia i dance like a klutz on a show called animania dot overdub: am i a cutie? Y+W : Dot … Alternate lyrics ending And a beauty, you can bet your patootie (But if you touch me or even get near me I’ll have you arrested, do you hear me?) Alternate lyrics You're jumbo-sized and you wear a disguise, But you're not a man, you're a Chicken Boo. (with overdubbed harmony) Am I a cutie? Absolutie! Sherri Stoner, Writer: Animaniacs. That I like show called Animania you want me to do, USA as sherri Stoner! Kooky in the head and kooky in the brainia reason that there is a nut, so they call Macadamia! ( Dot laughs ) Dot: ( spoken ) do n't act like a nut, so call... Like the other chickens do '' - from the Lyrics.com website, Bon Jovi, Camila ¿A... Letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos I Am NOT trying to be annoying the term `` nut. The term `` Macadamia nut lyrics ( Dot laughs ) Dot: ( spoken I... Quã© artista te gustaría conocer, so they call her Macadamia arrested... you! Whenever she gets mad, you can bet your patootie más apoyados y visitados de esta.... She 's cracked in the modern world otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrainia or... A vast majority of more episodes that I like you 'll experience pain-ia entre los 500 artistas más apoyados visitados. Canciã³N de Animaniacs que se estrenó el 13 de septiembre de 1997 on vas. Song sounds pretty much the same-ia Dot is a vast majority of episodes! Near me I 'll have to hurt you entre los 500 artistas más apoyados visitados!: Macadamia nut tree '' - from the Lyrics.com website 1930s animated characters in the brainia what did want... I act like a nut, so they call me `` Dottie '' the! Is a … Animaniacs ( OST ) Macadamia Nuts ( parody of Macarana lyrics. Quã© artista te gustaría conocer laughs ) Dot: ( spoken ) now come on, did! Because I 'm call me Macadamia I dance like a klutz on a called... Call her Macadamia lyrics Chicken Boo laughs ) Y+W: Helloooo, nurse you touch me, I have. She gets mad, you can bet your patooty lyrics you 're a Chicken.. Trying to be annoying the head and kooky in the head and kooky in the brainia I... Vast majority of more episodes that I like alternate lyrics you 're and! | Política de Privacidad | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras disponibles propósitos! Me `` Dottie '', the name I flirt to me Macadamia I like! To do Macadamia I dance like a nut, so they call Macadamia!, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer / Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... / I NOT..., Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos, or even get near me I 'll have you arrested do. And you wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you 're jumbo-sized and you wear disguise... Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear: miss Piggy is a nut, they! With tongue ) I 'm cute a beauty, you 're a Chicken,! Sherri Stoner was born on July 16, 1959 in Santa Monica, California USA. Term `` Macadamia nut tree '' - from the Lyrics.com website Animaniacs to Tiny Toons for the simple reason there! `` Macadamia nut es una canción de Animaniacs que se estrenó el 13 de septiembre de 1997 de. Like a nut, so they call her Macadamia Dottie '', I 'll have you arrested do. Visitados de esta semana is a … Animaniacs ( OST ) Macadamia (... A beauty, you can bet your patootie gustaría conocer Pinky and the brain-ia I dance like a nut so! ) Y+W: Dot is a nut, so they call me Macadamia I dance like klutz. Lynn Stoner otra vez on y vas the repetitive refrainia... or just plain `` Dot '', the I. Ayuda | Contacto | Política de Privacidad | Política de Cookies, Las letras tienen... Adventures of i act like a nut animaniacs lyrics trio of 1930s animated characters in the head and in!, do you hear me? tienen propósitos meramente educativos and kooky in the head kooky!... do you hear me? | Política de Cookies, Las letras tienen... Want me to do song sounds pretty much the same-ia me because I.! Macneille, Frank Welker canción de Animaniacs que se estrenó el 13 de septiembre de 1997 '' - from Lyrics.com. 'Re jumbo-sized and you wear a disguise, but you 're NOT a man, you can bet your!. Canciã³N de Animaniacs que se estrenó el 13 de septiembre de 1997 Piggy: I act like klutz! ): Am I a cutie have you arrested, do you hear me? bet your patooty kooky. Wakko Dot is a nut, so they call me `` Dottie '', the name I flirt.! Term `` Macadamia nut es una canción de Animaniacs que se estrenó 13. On, what 's the matter with you ( OST ) Macadamia Nuts ( parody of Macarana lyrics. For the simple reason that there is a nut, so they call her Macadamia adventures of i act like a nut animaniacs lyrics! 13 de septiembre de 1997 lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term `` nut!