MEDIT’S LATEST PRODUCT, THE I500 INTRAORAL SCANNER, EXEMPLIFIES THREE QUALITIES: VALUE, EFFICIENCY, AND PRODUCTIVITY With its impressive speed and powderless system, the i500 allows for a smoother scanning experience, shortening turnaround times and increasing the productivity of your clinic. Fall Special! Once the scan is complete, it automatically uploads the scan files to the cloud and facilitates the order and payment process with the partnered or contracted dental labs. Designed with quality in mind, we created the Medit i500 to add value to your practice. Brochures; Case Studies; Blogs; Videos; FAQ; Medit Link Menu Toggle. A.I. To further share my experience with you if u need. The Medit team has clearly stated that opting for the free membership will not affect scanning or functionality of the scanner at all. - 6/16/2020, Ive had the medit since 2018. Armen and Frank are solid! Armen is a dentist and knows what a dentist need, on other words cad ray sells technology that works for dentists! I met some of the great trend setters in digital dentistry(armen, jonathan ab and others through social media platforms). Play Video. Add to cart. You can set the calibration period as detailed in Menu > Settings > Calibration Period(Days). The Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner is priced to make the transition to digital dentistry easy. Support; Toggle navigation. Support; Toggle navigation. Passable à l’autoclave minimum 20 cycles; Autoclave à 121 °C pendant 30 minutes; En stock. The video collection CAD-Ray has put together for their equipment is unparalleled. Click Next to start the calibration process. and always fine tuning to make the user experience better. FAQ. Environmental conditions such as temperature have changed. I bought a nice gaming PC for my 2 operative rooms, downloaded the software, watched some videos, and started scanning. Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner is the perfect intraoral scanner for a jump-start to digital dentistry, exemplifies three qualities: Value, Efficiency, and Productivity.. Digital dentistry begins with an intraoral scanner. The Medit i500 gives you the option of a free subscription as long as you stay within the free cloud storage. To ease the scanning process, it is better to position the scanner tip close enough to the surface of the teeth at all times when scanning rather than trying to maintain a certain distance. Once you complete the on-boarding process, practice on a few cases and schedule your two day training course. Medit i500 Intra-Oral Scanner; ICam4D Support; Shining 3D AoralScan; CAD-Ray exocad Software; SprintRay; Desktop Machines. Lauri Ann I am about the worst person when it comes to technology. Medit i500 package was right for me. Product Support; About Us Welcome to Medit Blog. Handiece Length: 266 mm. Establishment Registration & Device Listing REQUEST A QUOTE. I ordered my Medit scanner from them in Feb 2020, so far no issues with support or the product. Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner Delivers: Value, Efficiency, and Productivity. I’m very satisfied with my medit i-... Cad-Ray is great! Intraoral Scanner. Product Support; Help Center; Sign in to Medit Link; Dental Clinics; Dental Labs; Medit Link; Industrial; Blog; About Us HOME; Dental Clinics; Dental Labs; Medit Link; Industrial; Blog; Help Center; Contact Us; Product Support; About Us Register Your Interest Thank you for your interest in Medit! When the handpiece is mounted in the correct position, the system will automatically acquire the data at position. The Medit i500 gives you the option of a free subscription as long as you stay within the free cloud storage. Medit Link is a collaborative tool that facilitates communication between dentists and labs to support patient-centered digital dentistry workflows. Prepare the calibration tool and the i500. Once the scan is complete, it automatically uploads the scan files to the cloud and facilitates the order and payment process with the partnered or contracted dental labs. Armen and Frank are solid! Models & Specifications. Simple handling. Medit New T-Series brochure. Support is always a message or call away. I highly recommend this company if you are considering making a digital equipment investment. Compared to other scanners, it is good to see we get a free membership option here. How many scanner tips are included in the i500 package? about; Digital Solutions; Products; Medit i500; Blog; Shop; Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner. Medit i500 offers unparalleled performance at a competitive price and an open system for integrated CAD/CAM workflow while delivering high accuracy, and speed. Start the Medit Link application. The live view will show some areas masked in blue when the fields are out of focus range, which means that the i500 is not able to capture the scanned images from those areas. Support is always a message or call away. The D.I.Y. I’m very satisfied with my medit i-500 intraoral scanner. 3. The all-new Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner delivers Value, Efficiency, and Productivity. Below you will find a collection of videos and a rich knowledge base with links and article pertaining to the use of the Medit I500. For products which require repair work within the valid warranty period of one year, Medit will provide a replacement unit and bear the cost of the product including shipping. For Medit i500, we provide unparalleled service that our customer won’t find anywhere else, including our Loaner Equipment Program, which gives our customers option to avoid any form of significant downtime should repairs be needed. Dentist Get this scanner for $16,000 after our rebate! Promoted articles. A request for warranty service is received within one year from the date of product installation and after product inspection, the product is determined to be defective. Using the Medit i500 and its accompanying software is a pleasant experience. Medit i500 package was right for me. 5. about; Digital Solutions; Products; Medit i500; Blog; Shop; Medit i500 Intraoral Scanner. Always helpful when you need questions answered and helping to lower the learning curve with newly purchased equipment. Designed by our best engineers, the i500 is changing the rules in Dental Intraoral Scanning. The Medit™ i500 intraoral scanner makes it easy to incorporate chairside scanning into your patient workflow.