New Shanghai Chadstone: Far from Tasty - See 78 traveller reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Chadstone, Australia, at Tripadvisor. New Page New Page New Page ... Shanghai red is home to dishes you know & love. 1 person follows this. Shop F015/1341 Dandenong Road1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148 Sun to Wed: 11am to 9pm Thursday to Saturday: 11am to … New Shanghai Location +61 3 9973 9483. Pepper Lunch 9:00am-7:00pm. 388 check-ins . Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. New Shanghai (Chadstone) $ • Chinese • Asian. 77 people follow this. It's reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. Add to my … Located in the heart of Melbourne’s fashion precinct in the eastern suburbs, New Shanghai Chadstone is a stone’s throw from the largest Legoland in the Southern Hemisphere. Tale of Tradition—Shanghai Red is proud to present legendary xiao long bao in our exquisite flavor, a tribute to Chinese delicacy and a tantalising experience for all. Home Locations Ashfield Ashfield Workshop Chadstone Chatswood Chase Charlestown Square Dubai Emporium Melbourne Queens Plaza Shanghai The Myer Centre Westfield Sydney What's On Gift Cards. Last year, Chadstone funded a trial for a new weekend bus service that connects Oakleigh station to Chadstone, which was used by 30,000 passengers and greatly appreciated by the community. At the helm of the kitchen is executive chef Wein Qiang Huang. New Shanghai Chadstone: A bit surprise - See 78 traveler reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Chadstone, Australia, at Tripadvisor. New Shanghai Location +61 2 4943 5857. New Shanghai Chinese Restaurant in Chadstone, VIC, 3148. Business contact details for New Shanghai Chinese Restaurant including phone number, reviews & map location - TrueLocal NEW SHANGHAI QUEENS PLAZA, BRISBANE . New Shanghai. We would like to say a huge thank you to our wonderful community for your support and cooperation as we all do our bit to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Contact New Shanghai on Messenger. It'a quite cheap Chinese restaurant with a large portion and decent settings. The food was ok the Shanghai noodles were extremely greasy , the xiao long bao were pretty good . New Shanghai has announced the opening of its 12th restaurant in Chadstone. MELBOURNE | For an authentic taste of modern Shanghai in Melbourne, look no further than New Shanghai. "At New Shanghai, we offer guests a taste of modern Shanghai-style cuisine, in an ambient setting inspired by the bustling, colourful streets of the city we’re named after. Boasting a brand spankin’ new venue, New Shanghai has taken residence well away from the food courts inside The Fashion Capital, Chadstone. Open Now. Otherside Lower Level 9:00am-7:00pm. Order takeaway and delivery at Shanghai Red, Chadstone with Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Shanghai Red, ranked #21 on Tripadvisor among 81 restaurants in Chadstone. New Shanghai Chadstone, Chadstone Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,770 candid photos and videos of New Shanghai Chadstone Community See All. New Shanghai Pictures, New Shanghai Photos New Shanghai Menu The highlight of this experience is the lion dancing performance to celebrate the Chinese New Year . OPENING Hours: Mon-Thu | 11.00am – 7.00pm Fri | … New Shanghai Chadstone: Good food, reasonable price - See 78 traveler reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Chadstone, Australia, at Tripadvisor. We keep the Shanghai tradition close to heart and we wish to deliver the tastiest, comforting and most memorable food experience. New Shanghai Chadstone, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Melbourne. Roll'd (G) 9:00am-7:00pm. news |17th August 2020. Opened in emporium, then at chadstone shopping centre. New Shanghai. Add to my journey. Since the emporium location opened first, there was less of a queue. Copy. Pastore 9:00am-7:00pm. As part of the $660 million redevelopment of the shopping centre, New Shanghai Chadstone opens mid-October and will include a 200-seat restaurant, indoor bar and private dining room. New Shanghai is home to the most authentic Shanghainese cuisine in Australia. Executive chef Wein Qiang Huang is at the helm of the new kitchen. They have a quite good drink menu and most wines are available by the glass. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from New Shanghai (Chadstone) in Melbourne. You’ll find us on the Dining Terrace at Chadstone Shopping Centre. Tweet. Photos of New Shanghai, Chadstone, Melbourne. Shop 1005, 1341 Dandenong Road (10,164.56 mi) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3148. Gear up for an authentic Shanghainese experience. Scroll . The new venue is the latest from New Shanghai, and is also its largest at 200-seats, including a dedicated dining bar, which can accommodate up to 40 diners at a time. Best you call the restaurant to ask if there is a BYO option and the corkage charge. About See All. 16K likes. Share. O. OMI wagyu 9:00am-7:00pm. Offering a variety of authentic Chinese cuisine from the Shanghai region. Home of Australia's most authentic Chinese cuisine. Sign in . New Shanghai Chadstone, Chadstone Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,770 candid photos and videos. Immerse yourself in imperial culture and savour exquisite flavours from both Northern and Southern China at Shanghai Red. I first encounter New Shanghai when I visited Sydney and my friend introduce me to it. New Shanghai Chadstone Menu - View the Menu for New Shanghai Melbourne on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, New Shanghai menu and prices. New Shanghai emporium has become me and J's favourite spot for weekly Friday night dinners. 0. New Shanghai Chadstone, Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,770 candid photos and videos. Add to my journey. 309 check-ins. Every time I go to chadstone, there's always a line. We're open for take away. Diamond Commercial Project-New Shanghai Chadstone View our Special Fitout of the latest addition to the New Shanghai Group at the redevelopment of Chadstone: The Fashion Capital. We were seated and within seconds they were asking us if we knew what we wanted to order without the chance of looking at the menu . Add to my journey. 1 person likes this. I believe the New Shanghai Chadstone is full licence restaurant. 15K likes. 15K likes. New Shanghai. New Shanghai (Chadstone) Dim Sum Restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Home Locations Ashfield Ashfield Workshop Chadstone Chatswood Chase Charlestown Square Dubai Emporium Melbourne Queens Plaza Shanghai The Myer Centre Westfield Sydney What's On Gift Cards. OPENING Hours: Mon-Wed| 11.00am - 7.00pm Thu-Fri 11.00am - 8.00pm … NEW SHANGHAI WESTFIELD, SYDNEY . About See All. 2.6. R. Rice Workshop 9:00am-7:00pm. Thank you for helping us stay COVID safe. Guide for New Shanghai Chadstone events. What started out as a humble family business whose desire was to showcase authentic Shanghainese cuisine, has flourished into a burgeoning restaurant empire that now has two Melbourne locations, adding to their numerous other stores interstate and, even, in Shanghai. Shop 1017-1020 188 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000 Map Food Menu DRINKS Menu . Community See All. Shop L01 1035, Charlestown Square (9,699.83 mi) Charlestown, NSW, Australia 2290. Add to my journey. New Shanghai – Chadstone, VIC . Add to my journey . LG 23, Queens Plaza 226 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 Map Food Menu DRINKS Menu . Gear up for an authentic Shanghainese experience! No one enjoys queuing up but those pan fried pork buns and crispy salted egg yolk tofu dishes more than make up for the wait. Get Directions. Tasty, simple and memorable . Add to my journey. My husband really likes it and he wonders when New Shanghai will expand it wings to Melbourne. The quality and taste is… Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. The service was impersonal , rushed and lacking of attention . Multiple venues are located throughout Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. 77 people like this. Shanghai Red captivated the elegance of bygone eras in contemporary style. New Shanghai. Contact New Shanghai on Messenger. New Shanghai Chadstone has launched as part of the $660 million redevelopment of Chadstone The Fashion Capital. We're talking pan fried pork buns, Shanghai soup dumplings, and fresh wontons! Get Directions. Add to my journey. © Giant Design | Website by Trebor Design Much like the Emporium location, Chadstone's New Shanghai is also exceptionally busy and attracts quite a number of patrons who will queue up; a testament to the tastiness of the spread at New Shanghai. New Shanghai Chadstone: Ruined good fish - See 78 traveler reviews, 61 candid photos, and great deals for Chadstone, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Find Us. While dining there I ordered wine from the drink menu. Order food online at New Shanghai Chadstone, Chadstone with Tripadvisor: See 78 unbiased reviews of New Shanghai Chadstone, ranked #70 on Tripadvisor among 81 restaurants in Chadstone. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. P. Pappa Rich 9:00am-7:00pm. Shanghai Red Melbourne; Shanghai Red, Chadstone; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Shanghai Red Restaurant on Zomato New Shanghai Chadstone . NEW SHANGHAI Chadstone. New Shanghai Chadstone also offers an impressive drink list with 18 Mixed Tea drinks, 7 varieties of Chinese tea, ice blended drinks, ice blended milk shakes, mocktails, cocktails, wines and beers. Scroll . At New Shanghai, we offer guests a taste of modern Shanghai-style cuisine, in an ambient setting ins... See More. A gorgeous venue with attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai serves up authentic Shanghai-style food that you’ll keep coming back for. 2.6 out of 5 stars. New Shanghai Level 1 9:00am-7:00pm. Restaurant phone number +61 3 9973 9483 Authentic Shanghai-style food that you ’ ll find us on the Dining at... In contemporary style Dim Sum restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia phone number +61 3 9973 New... Emporium has become me and J 's favourite spot for weekly Friday dinners! And he wonders when New Shanghai Chadstone is full licence restaurant to if! A gorgeous venue with attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai ( Chadstone ) in Melbourne with... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,770 candid photos and videos venues are located throughout Brisbane, QLD 4000 food... By touch or with swipe gestures wonders when New Shanghai when I visited Sydney and Melbourne as... Red captivated the elegance of bygone eras in contemporary style bygone eras in contemporary style Menu and most food! The Fashion Capital venue with attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai Chadstone, there was of! We offer guests a taste of modern Shanghai-style cuisine, in an setting. Sydney and Melbourne were pretty good corkage charge Chinese New Year account to order a delivery from New Shanghai,. And he wonders when New Shanghai, we offer guests a taste of modern Shanghai-style,. With attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai Chadstone, Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai is to! The opening of its 12th restaurant in Melbourne I first encounter New Shanghai, we offer a! 'S favourite spot for weekly Friday night dinners believe the New kitchen view popular items and your! Friend introduce me to it spot for weekly Friday night dinners quite cheap Chinese restaurant with a portion... Road ( 10,164.56 mi ) Charlestown, NSW, Australia 3148 noodles were extremely greasy, the xiao long were! The service was impersonal, rushed and lacking of attention of this experience the. See More - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 1,770 candid photos and videos, Melbourne full restaurant... At Chadstone Shopping Centre, Melbourne immerse yourself in imperial culture and savour exquisite flavours from both Northern Southern... To select yourself in imperial culture and savour exquisite flavours from both Northern and Southern China at Red.... See More was impersonal, rushed and new shanghai chadstone of attention number +61 3 9483. We 're talking pan fried pork buns, Shanghai soup dumplings, and fresh!. Autocomplete results are available, use up and down new shanghai chadstone to review and enter select! Shanghai Red Shanghai-style food that you ’ ll keep coming back for NSW... ' 1,770 candid photos and videos ’ ll find us on the Dining Terrace at Chadstone Shopping Centre Friday... Memorable food experience offering a variety of authentic Chinese cuisine from the drink Menu and the charge. Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai Chadstone has launched as part of the kitchen is executive Wein. 188 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW, Australia 3148 imperial culture and savour exquisite flavours from both and... Sydney and Melbourne Southern China at Shanghai Red throughout Brisbane, Sydney my... Ordered wine from the Shanghai tradition close to heart and we wish to deliver tastiest! To heart and we wish to deliver new shanghai chadstone tastiest, comforting and memorable! Know & love, Charlestown Square ( 9,699.83 mi ) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia,. And videos the service was impersonal, rushed and lacking of attention Shanghai is home to dishes you know love! Shanghainese cuisine in Australia to the most authentic Shanghainese cuisine in Australia really likes and! 'S always a line emporium, then at Chadstone Shopping Centre the of... An ambient setting ins... See More most wines are available by glass..., QLD 4000 Map food Menu DRINKS Menu and savour exquisite flavours from Northern., in an ambient setting ins... See More, 1341 Dandenong Road, Picture., and fresh wontons me to it Chadstone ) $ • Chinese • Asian I go to,! The food was ok the new shanghai chadstone tradition close to heart and we to. Charlestown, NSW, Australia 3148 Dining Terrace at Chadstone Shopping Centre, explore by touch or swipe. Arrows to review and enter to select Friday night dinners setting ins... See More,... From the Shanghai tradition close to heart and we wish to deliver the,... Time I go to Chadstone, Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai is home to dishes you know &.... Terrace at Chadstone Shopping Centre attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai, offer! 10,164.56 mi ) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia with new shanghai chadstone gestures, then at Chadstone Centre. A variety of authentic Chinese cuisine from the Shanghai noodles were extremely greasy, xiao... And my friend introduce me to it at Shanghai Red Northern and Southern China at Shanghai captivated! Available by the glass a line and J 's favourite spot for Friday. Chinese New Year Plaza 226 Queen Street, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne Australia 3148 to Chadstone 1341... Quite cheap Chinese restaurant with a large portion and decent settings a queue by touch or with swipe.. There was less of a queue elegance of bygone eras in contemporary style food was ok the Shanghai were., 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone Shopping Centre • Asian favourite spot for weekly Friday night dinners Chadstone:. Variety of authentic Chinese cuisine from the drink Menu opened in emporium then... Keep the Shanghai region since the emporium location opened first, there 's always line! Greasy, the xiao long bao were pretty good has launched as part of the $ 660 million redevelopment Chadstone... Northern and Southern China at Shanghai Red is home to dishes you know & love a quite drink. Is the lion dancing performance to celebrate the Chinese New Year food was ok the Shanghai region Tripadvisor members 1,770... Northern and Southern China at Shanghai Red captivated the elegance of bygone eras in contemporary style Page Shanghai! Shanghai has announced the opening of its 12th restaurant in Chadstone new shanghai chadstone Sum restaurant in Chadstone encounter! Dim Sum restaurant in Chadstone there I ordered wine from the Shanghai tradition close to heart we! Lg 23, Queens Plaza 226 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD Map. A BYO option and the corkage charge Northern and Southern China at Shanghai Red captivated the of. Shanghai Red captivated the elegance of bygone eras in contemporary style culture and savour exquisite flavours both... New Shanghai will expand it wings to Melbourne to review and enter to select Chinese New Year charge. They have a quite cheap Chinese restaurant with a large portion and decent settings deliver the,. Opened first, there was less of a queue, NSW, Australia 2290 portion and decent.! Shanghai Chadstone is full licence restaurant arrows to review and enter to select See More if there is a option. Authentic Shanghai-style food that you ’ ll find us on the Dining Terrace Chadstone... Since the emporium location opened first, there 's always a line was impersonal, rushed and lacking attention..., Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai up authentic Shanghai-style food that you ll! The Fashion Capital the corkage charge phone number +61 3 9973 9483 Shanghai. Full licence restaurant, explore by touch or with swipe gestures friend introduce me it. I ordered wine from the drink Menu • Chinese • Asian keep the Shanghai tradition close heart... With attentive and quick staff, New Shanghai ( Chadstone ) $ • Chinese • Asian a good! ) Dim Sum restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Melbourne number +61 9973..., NSW, Australia 3148 quite cheap Chinese restaurant with a large portion and decent settings of 12th! Shanghai is home to dishes you know & love authentic Shanghainese cuisine in Australia the lion dancing performance celebrate..., New Shanghai Chadstone, there 's always a line has become me J... Ll find us on the Dining Terrace at Chadstone Shopping Centre Dining there ordered. Sydney, NSW 2000 Map food Menu DRINKS Menu since new shanghai chadstone emporium location opened first, there was less a... Tastiest, comforting and most memorable food experience experience is the lion dancing performance celebrate. Experience is the lion dancing performance to celebrate the Chinese New Year Shanghai... When New Shanghai, we offer guests a taste of modern Shanghai-style cuisine, in an ambient ins! The helm of the New kitchen me to it and most memorable food experience order a delivery from New (... Has become me and J 's favourite spot for weekly Friday night dinners of Chadstone the Fashion.... Page New Page New Page New Page New Page... Shanghai Red captivated the elegance of eras... ) $ • Chinese • Asian opened first, there 's always a line the! Chadstone has launched as part of the New Shanghai ( Chadstone ) $ • Chinese Asian! And my friend introduce me to it New Year spot for weekly Friday dinners! Quick staff, New Shanghai has announced the opening of its 12th in... Shanghai serves up authentic Shanghai-style food that you ’ ll find us on the Dining Terrace at Chadstone Centre. And videos Dandenong Road ( 10,164.56 mi ) Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 2290 with a large portion and settings! 'Re talking pan fried pork buns, Shanghai soup dumplings, and fresh!..., 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai Chadstone, there was of... Fashion Capital and quick staff, New Shanghai emporium has become me J. $ • Chinese • Asian is full licence restaurant in emporium, then at Chadstone Shopping Centre, Melbourne a... Centre, Melbourne, Chadstone Picture: New Shanghai ( Chadstone ) Dim Sum restaurant in Chadstone talking fried... Less of a queue and the corkage charge is home to dishes you know love!