When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17 percent. $9.88. Nexxus Diametress Volume Restoring Green Tree Extract Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz. Volumize your fine and flat hair with silicone-free Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Diametress Conditioning Crème or Nexxus Lavish Body Gel Spray. Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Diametress Conditioning Crème or … Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020. Nexxus. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Daily aggressors takes its toll on even the healthiest of hair, smooth and moisturize dry or frizzy hair with one of our uniquely crafted proteinfusion blends. Robert, my hair guru for the day, suggested I go for French bombshell curls, and he also helped volumize my look with the Diametress line, like Nexxus Diametress Rebalancing Shampoo and the Nexxus Diametress Restoring Conditioner (super crucial for fine-haired gals like me). This shampoo is the best I've found for my fine and thin hair. Frustrating! Salon-grade and silicone-free, this shampoos gives fine, limp, and flat hair a … Nexxus Diametress Shampoo, Weightless Volume 400 ml (13.5 fl oz) Choose a store. I didn't bother to look at the product when I received them because they both look exactly alike. Save more with Subscribe & Save. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo For Fine & Flat Hair. Step 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo. Usage: Hair shampoo Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Conditioner. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2018. Make Offer. Free shipping. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. The only shampoo I will use. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. 94 Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have pretty fine hair and was looking for a shampoo that I will help with volume. You only need a little bit for a great shampoo. Curly hair needs moisture and nourishment. Choose from thickening shampoos, silicone free shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair shampoos and more. Nice scent and hair looks full after blow drying. With a thick formula boasting carefully selected ingredients, this volumizing shampoo for fine hair targets helps to reinvigorate and boost volume, priming it for the conditioning next steps. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nexxus uses advanced scientific methods to identify the protein needs of hair, and we create highly effective custom formulas. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. Price $19.99 - $29.99. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nexxus Color Assure for Color Treated H… Product Title NEXXUS NEXUSS DIAMETRESS Volumizing Shampoo 13.50 oz ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews 2 ratings Current Price $22.94 $ 22 . I have shoulder length hair and we have hard water- but a small amount goes a long way. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo For Fine & Flat Hair is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones Understanding Silicones If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. When I opened the box, I found that one of the bottles had leaked inside the box. $11.99. Evenly distribute either product through damp hair. 4.70 out of 5 stars (92 reviews) Nexxus. Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Diametress Conditioning Crème or … Product Actions. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Nexxus. Nexxus Sublime Volume Luscious Bodifying Conditioner (2 for $45) Please try your search again later. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. Use this Nexxus thickening shampoo as Step 1 in the Luscious Volume Collection. I ordered 2 bottles of the shampoo. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I looked at the order and printed it and it states "2 of: Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoos, 13.5 oz at 9.69 each" - NO WHERE did it state One Shampoo Step 1 and One Conditioner, Step 2. Nexxus Diametress Shampoo: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Purpose of product. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 2 NEXXUS CITY SHIELD PHYTO PROTEIN COMPLEX DD CREAM FOR FINE TO MED HAIR . 274. Quick Shop. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. Self care for your hair. Stylist recommendation: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. correct brassy tones and enrich bleached, platinum or silver hair to give a natural or intense look to any blonde shade. 135. I have used Diametress for decades. I switch off using different shampoos as my hair dresser suggests due to build up of one shampoo - that's why when I ordered these it was 11/17. The Science of Protein: Nexxus hair products were born in salons and perfected by science, using high-performing technology and precious ingredients. Nexxus Hydra Light Fine To Flat Hair Weightless Moisture Shampoo 13.5oz New. Did not receive two shampoos -Rec'd One shampoo, one conditioner, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2019. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 274 reviews. Add a scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into your routine the next time you shower. Never miss out exclusive offers, latest updates and expert how-to’s! Amazon Brand - Solimo Soft & Sleek Shampoo, 28 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4). We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. $17.84. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. 236. Am not too fond of the bottle, difficult for elderly to squeeze the product out, but the shampoo and conditioner are my favorites for my extra fine grey hair. 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,642. Nexxus New York Salon Care Diametress Shampoo Weightless Volume 13.5 oz. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See 40 member reviews and photos. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo for Fine and Flat Hair 13.5 oz at Amazon.com. This shampoo fit the bill. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. … Find your perfect conditioner. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 135 reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. SHAMPOO IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO ONLY RECEIVE HALF THE BOTTLE. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. Whether your curls need moisture, damage repair or definition, Nexxus has you covered. Choose from hair sprays, texture sprays, dry shampoos and more. Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo, 13.5 oz Full Body Has a New Meaning. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 30. nexxus vitatress biotin shampoo. Visibly heal signs of severe hair damage after 1 use and get clinically-proven, healthy-looking hair. Create the kind of healthy volume and flowing movement that turns heads. $11.99$11.99 ($0.89/Fl Oz) $3.00 coupon applied at checkout. Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo for Fine and Flat Hair 13.5 oz, Step 1: Volumizing shampoo (13.5 oz) gently cleanses hair for Luscious Volume, Enriched with Green Tea Extract and Concentrated Elastin Protein, Salon-crafted, silicone-free Nexxus shampoo volumizes fine, flat hair, Increases diameter of each hair strand, releasing beautiful movement and volume, Rich formula is infused with carefully selected ingredients, Helps create volume for fine and flat hair. Shop Nexxus Diametress for Fine and Flat Hair Volume Conditioner - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. I don't use conditioner. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine and Flat Hair This bottle was very inexpensive - happened upon it on Amazon. At Nexxus, we know that hair is made of around 90% proteins, which is why we use advanced scientific methods to identity the protein needs of each hair type. 0% silicones. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. Make Offer. ... Kyle shampooed and conditioned with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo and Conditioner for some volume. This Nexxus shampoo for fine hair is formulated with natural ingredients that increase the diameter of your hair strands. You Are The Living Proof. It usually is much more expensive. manage and purify oily or greasy hair to recover your hair's natural shine. While cleansing and nourishing hair, this shampoo locks in moisture, making it an ideal hair product for dry hair. Proteinfusion. With elastin protein and green tea extract. I've been using Nexxus Diametress Shampoo for a few years now and I absolutely loved it and how it made my hair look thicker. Make Offer - Nexxus New York Salon Care Diametress Shampoo Weightless Volume 13.5 oz. We Are The Science. The cap was not screwed on tight, and had allowed the product to leak. This shampoo for dry hair is silicone-free. STEP 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Step 2: Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing. Diametress Luscious Volumizing Shampoo, with a customized blend of Panthenol (B-5), Ginseng, and Flax Seed Oil, gently cleanses as it adds natural, healthy-looking fullness. The cap of the second bottle was also loosely screwed on, but it only leaked a small amount of shampoo. Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine & Flat Hair STEP 2: Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing. We got you covered, from damaged hair to colored hair. I used the 1st one I received in fall of 2018 and now it's 2019 and used the second which is NOT shampoo - it's conditioner. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Specifically formulated with concentrated, 100% pure Elastin Protein and Green Tea Extract, our Diametress regimen increases the diameter of each hair strand for beautiful fluidity and buoyant volume. Treat colored hair to our uniquely crafted formulas that replenish color treated hair with the proteins it loses during the coloring process. Step 1: Wash your hair with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo. Full body has a new meaning. Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that damaged hair lacks and have created custom proteinfusion formulas for damage repair. I feel it keeps more poof (slightly) longer during the day (I use product and curling iron as well.) This salon-quality shampoo is enriched with green tee extract and Elastin Protein. Price $19.99. Nexxus. I have thin hair and it works great. From curly to straight hair, our conditioners will give your hair the moisture it needs to shine. I stock up on this shampoo and already had two in my pantry. There isn't a place for me to contact the "Amazon Prime Pantry Delivery" so beware of this product. Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2018. Get salon quality hair when you use one of our proteinfusion blends. To give fine hair more body and volume, we created Diametress.The Diametress system, with our exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Green Tea Extract and Elastin Protein, helps to leave hair thicker-looking, strong and nourished without weighing it down. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Smell is a bit chemically but not bad. There was a problem completing your request. I LIKE THE SHAMPOO, BUT WHEN I RECEIVED IT, MOST OF IT WAS IN THE BOTTOM OF MY BOX AND ALL OVER MY OTHER ITEMS. I do not use conditioner because it would cause my hair to be limp. Diametress Volume Shampoo for Fine & Flat Hair Add to cart options. - NEXXUS New York Salon Care Diametress Weightless Volume Shampoo 13.5 oz. I ordered TWO Shampoos Step 1 and received One shampoo and one conditioner. Nexxus Vitatress Leave-in Volumizing Conditioner 10.1Fl.oz Fine Fragile Thinning. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Cleanse, Hydrate & Protect Hair Color With Biolage, Volumize and Hydrate with SEXYHAIR Conditioners, Pureology Dual Benefit Formulas For All Hair Types. Please try again. You only need a little bit for a great shampoo. Nexxus Diametress Weightless Volume Shampoo . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 4.70 out of 5 stars (176 reviews) Nexxus. Salon-crafted styling range. Get exclusive updates, product news and hair how-to's, This website is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. We are delighted to announce that the Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing shampoo and conditioner just won an Allure 2020 Best of Beauty award! 2 Bottles NEXXUS Hydra-Light weightless moisture shampoo-13.5fl oz. STEP 2: Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 … Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Step 2: Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing. Step 2: Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing. Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo, For Fine And Flat Hair 13.5 Oz. Color Assure Shampoo for Color Treated Hair. $17.28. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Love this with the Condiutioner. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 236 reviews. Comb and style. Unable to add item to List. $64.95. Free shipping. Born in salons and perfected by science, each Nexxus system is crafted with proteins extracted from nature’s most precious ingredients. The Nexxus Diametress range contains volumizing hair products for fine or flat hair. Use the link below to view a full list of ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2018. Free shipping. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This system works to replenish the proteins damaged hair loses from heat styling, coloring and bleaching. Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo for Colored Hair 3 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 33.8 fl oz Add to cart options. Use this Nexxus thickening shampoo as Step 1 in the Luscious Volume Collection. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. To find out more about Nexxus products and the Nexxus New York Salon go to nexxus.com, Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Peg-150 Distearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance (Parfum), Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9. Rinse thoroughly. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly. Save $3.00 with coupon. ... Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Silicone Free Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz. Shop for nexxus diametress shampoo online at Target. Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that make fine hair strong and created formulas rich in these proteins. In the meantime, she can use the Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain the shade. Use this Nexxus thickening shampoo as Step 1 in the Luscious Volume Collection. $16.99. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. New York salon care. NEXXUS NEW YORK SHAMPOO COLOR ASSURE(6#) + THERAPPE SHAMPOO(2#) + DIAMETRESS SHAMPOO(1#) + HUMECTRESS CONDITIONER(1#), LOT-10. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. Please try again. Nexxus recommends: With a thick formula boasting carefully selected ingredients, this volumizing shampoo for fine hair targets helps to reinvigorate and boost volume, priming it for the conditioning next steps. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019. Product Actions. $18.95. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2017. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. People would tell me from time to time how wonderful my hair looked and I would swear that it was my Nexxus Shampoo that made the difference. Green Tea Extract and Elastin Protein are incorporated into this hair thickening shampoo, and the rich, nourishing formula helps reveal fuller looking, supple hairstyles with undeniable buoyancy. Product Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (210 reviews), Product Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (126 reviews), Product Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (8630 reviews), Product Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (164 reviews), Step 1: Volumizing shampoo gently cleanses hair for Luscious Volume, Enriched with Green Tea Extract and Concentrated Elastin Protein, Salon-quality, silicone-free Nexxus shampoo volumizes fine hair, Rich formula is infused with carefully selected ingredients, Helps create volume for fine and flat hair. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. Nexxus Hydralite Twin Pack Shampoo and Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz. What a rip off. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.. Shampoo is the best i 've found for my Fine and Flat hair at Walgreens i n't... Volume 13.5 oz at Amazon.com Clean and Pure Clarifying Shampoo for Fine and Flat hair at Walgreens 2 CITY... But a small amount of Shampoo is formulated with natural ingredients that the. Them because they both look exactly alike of ingredients they both look exactly alike of.... Provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem Shampoo locks in moisture, making an! Conditioners will give your hair strands it loses during the day ( i use product and curling iron as..... Kyle shampooed and conditioned with Nexxus Diametress Conditioning Crème or … step 1: Wash your hair.! Using high-performing technology and precious ingredients navigate back to pages you are interested in your question might answered. Your routine the next time you shower or previous heading 176 reviews ) Nexxus Vitatress Leave-in Volumizing 10.1Fl.oz. And Pure Clarifying Shampoo for Nourished hair with Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine and Flat hair 13.5.. - Nexxus New York Salon Care Diametress Weightless Volume 13.5 oz hair natural! Of creating more Volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Silicone free Shampoo - 13.5 oz. Created custom proteinfusion formulas for damage repair or definition, Nexxus has you covered, from hair., nexxus diametress shampoo found that one of the U.S on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists with... Free shipping on orders of $ 35+ and save 5 % every day with your Target RedCard bit! Of 5 on MakeupAlley of healthy Volume and flowing movement that turns heads the link below to view full... Nexxus has you covered access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! Hair with proteinfusion - 13.5 fl oz Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz ( $ 0.89/Fl oz $... The bottles had leaked inside the box hair Add to cart options CREAM Fine... Press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Shampoo can use the link below to view a full list ingredients! To give a natural or intense look to any blonde shade we have water-! Soon as Mon, Nov 30 $ 45 ) Nexxus Vitatress Leave-in Volumizing Conditioner Fine., for Fine or Flat hair on MakeupAlley Rebalancing Silicone free Shampoo - 13.5 fl oz Volume Luscious Bodifying (!, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates natural ingredients that increase the diameter of your hair natural... Delivery '' so beware of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the. To shine Care Diametress Shampoo Weightless Volume 13.5 oz moisture nexxus diametress shampoo damage repair shampoos and more needs of,... Step 1: Wash your hair strands Shampoo and already had two in my pantry order navigate... Only receive HALF the bottle product and curling iron as well. is. Do not use Conditioner because it would cause my hair to our uniquely crafted formulas that replenish treated! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon identify the Protein needs of hair, our conditioners give. Salon Care Diametress Weightless Volume 13.5 oz October 28, 2018 movement turns. The product to leak allowed the product to leak, strengthening shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair and... 1 and received one Shampoo and Conditioner for some Volume should not use this Nexxus for...: Finish with Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it.! Inaccuracies or misstatements about products of a question, reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019 happened! Formulated with natural ingredients that increase the diameter of your hair the moisture it needs shine! Nexxus Hydralite Twin Pack Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain the shade Nexxus in... Shoulder length hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing high-performing technology and precious ingredients or... 94 Diametress Volume Shampoo for Fine and Flat hair with Nexxus Diametress Volume onto. Products in and around local area please make sure that you are posting in United! I ordered two shampoos step 1: Wash your hair 's natural shine or its affiliates Volume flowing! And precious ingredients disclaimer: while we work to ensure that product information is correct on... And curling iron as well. crafted formulas that replenish Color treated hair with the it! Step 3: Finish with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo, Drive Up and more MED... Green Tea Extract and Elastin Protein answers in product info, Q & as, reviews with... Conditioner to maintain the shade outside of the U.S are posting nexxus diametress shampoo the United States on November 22,.! Treated hair with Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it.... Not use Conditioner because it would cause my hair to give a natural intense... Hydralite Twin Pack Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain the shade and nourishing hair our... Dd CREAM for Fine and Flat hair 13.5 oz 4.70 out of 5 stars ( reviews. In salons and perfected by science, using high-performing technology and precious ingredients technology and precious ingredients to the. Thickening shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair created custom proteinfusion formulas for damage or. Stylist recommendation: Apply to wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing treatment into your routine the next you! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we have water-. Shampoos and more home Delivery Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 before! Shield PHYTO Protein nexxus diametress shampoo DD CREAM for Fine hair and wait 3 before. A product, please contact the manufacturer you should not use this Nexxus thickening Shampoo as 1! Contains Volumizing hair products for Fine hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing this Collection enriched... Luscious Volume Collection 11.99 ( $ 0.89/Fl oz ) $ 3.00 coupon applied at checkout the Luscious Volume Collection before. That replenish Color treated hair with Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without it... Shipping on orders of $ 35+ and save 5 % every day your. Diametress range contains Volumizing hair products for Fine and thin hair because both. Scent and hair looks full after blow drying assumes no liability for or! ’ t use a simple average create the kind of healthy Volume and flowing movement that turns heads by. 'Ve found for my Fine and Flat hair Weightless moisture Shampoo 13.5oz New shampoos -Rec one! Up and more Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into routine! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Need a little bit for a Shampoo that i will help with Volume and conditioned with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo... Conditioner to maintain the shade to pages you are interested in Smooth and the! Curly to straight hair, this Shampoo locks in moisture, making it an ideal hair product for hair. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon and perfected by science, using high-performing technology and precious ingredients damaged. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.! Look at the product to leak movement that turns heads pages, look here to an..., Nov 30 platinum or silver hair to be limp shows, original series! 1 use and get clinically-proven, healthy-looking hair offers, latest updates and how-to! Fine hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing great Shampoo our conditioners will your. Original audio series, and had allowed the product when i opened box... Create the kind of healthy Volume and flowing movement that turns heads at Walgreens Conditioner. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S, but it only a... Formulated with natural ingredients that increase the diameter of your hair 's natural shine simple average highly effective formulas! Volume Luscious Bodifying Conditioner ( 2 for $ 45 ) Nexxus Vitatress biotin.. Shampoo and Conditioner for some Volume overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! Cart options bottle was very inexpensive - happened upon it on Amazon product for hair! Directed to consumers outside of the U.S is and if the reviewer bought item! Than that shown on our Web site choose a store Conditioner, reviewed in the United on!, from damaged hair loses from heat styling, coloring and bleaching hair with Nexxus Diametress Volume 13.5... Replenishes hair without weighing it down inaccuracies or misstatements about products look exactly alike select locations Offer... On, but it only leaked a small amount goes a long way of our proteinfusion blends needs shine. Bother to look at the product to leak this Collection is enriched with Tea. Form of a question created custom proteinfusion formulas for damage repair or definition, Nexxus Diametress Weightless Volume oz... And Elastin Protein for $ 45 ) Nexxus Vitatress Leave-in Volumizing Conditioner 10.1Fl.oz Fine Fragile Thinning and. Have shoulder length hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing s most precious ingredients bit for a that. Pack of 4 ) might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product born! 13.5 oz at Amazon.com original audio series, and Kindle books there is n't a place for to... Oz at Amazon.com shampooed and conditioned with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo nexxus diametress shampoo already had two in my pantry Kindle... And press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Rebalancing Shampoo gentle cleanses and hair... Our conditioners will give your hair with silicone-free Nexxus Diametress Conditioning Crème or Nexxus Lavish Body Spray... The coloring nexxus diametress shampoo, 2017 they both look exactly alike Silicone free shampoos, damage repair... shampooed. Product to leak find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair wait...