We now have almost 700 subscribers with almost 280k views. GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. the Rode VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. If a shop sells several versions of the product, the latest price change for each version is shown here. Important information about purchasing from the US. PriceSpy compares deals and offers from 22 shops, online and local. Rode VideoMic Go Lightweight Directional Microphone for DSLR Camcorder Mirrorless Available for ₱4,499 Only Lightweight at Only 2.6 Ounces Rycote Lyre … Below are the latest price changes that has been made for each shop. Available BDO installment: 3 x ₱4,620.00. Thomann DP-28 Plus . SOLD OUT ONLINE. Rode VideoMic ME – P5,000 RODELINK Rode Filmmaker Kit – P25,500. Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. The VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre Shockmount from Rode is a supercardioid condenser shotgun micropho.. ₱13,860.00 ₱17,325.00 Rode VMGO Video Mic Go Case fits VMGO VideoMic Go Camera Microphone - Case Only. RODE VXLR+ 3.5mm to 3 Pin Male XLR Adaptor Th e VXLR+ is a 3.5mm female TRS socket to male XLR adaptor, which will convert 12-48V Phantom Power down to 3-5V ‘Plug in Power’. Rode Philippines product has a price list that ranges between ₱ 700.00 - ₱ 116,239.00. Setting up the VideoMic Me is a no brainer. Add to graph Shop Date Price Price change Product description; Auckland Camera. Rode VideoMicro – P5,000. Quick View. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! € 55. Rode VideoMic GO Kit B-Stock. € 89,90. VideoMic™ Me-L is a high-quality microphone for your iPhone® or iPad® (with Lightning connector) designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. 189 € 269 € 1 . See this price in the new PriceCheck app | | More Great Offers. Rode Stereo VideoMic – P14,000. 0 Reviews; R147.60 More info. € 55. Rode SC6-L Mobile Interview B-Stock. € 89,90. The SC7 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Patch Cable from Rode is designed to allow you to connect the output from .. ₱676.00 ₱735.00 The VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a lightweight microphone which adds hi.. ₱4,636.00 ₱5,040.00-8% . View in shop: Paradigm PC's. 69 product ratings - Rode VideoMic Video Mic Pro R Directional Shotgun Microphone. As far as the latest video we uploaded, we noticed an improvement in the voice over audio. It is so because the audio port of these iOS devices is located opposite of their cameras, while most of the Android smartphone’s audio ports are located on top of the device where the camera is located too. Buy It Now . Rycote Lyre Halterung 4,0 von 5 Sternen 3.246. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Microphones. -8%. See this price in the new PriceCheck app | | More Great Offers. The best price for Røde VideoMic Go right now is $149.99. Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. It h.. ₱14,973.00 ₱16,275.00 Gallery View Customize . Start a 4-Person Podcast in Minutes 29 watchers. The VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Suspension System from Rode is a shotgun microphone that can easily be.. ₱6,800.00 ₱8,500.00 It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more. With only a little over 300 fans, I tried my luck and sent a private message inquiring if they have the item. More Great Offers . The Rode VideoMic Me-L is a directional microphone designed to operate with iOS devices, including i.. ₱5,274.00 ₱5,733.00 Rode PG2-R B-Stock. -8%. Brand new and used for sale. 5 Reviews; R141.00 View Offer. Gelobt wird insbesondere die Klangqualität. Rode VideoMic Pro + – P20,000. € 189. We will update this post as soon as we bring it to our coverage and record an interview and integrate it in our future YouTube videos. -8%. Auch Rødes erster Versuch mit dem DSLR-Mikrofon VideoMic Go (Heft 2/2014) fiel noch deutlich größer aus. Not finding what you're looking for? The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Rode Microphones Rode SM6 Shock … Go to next slide - Best selling. Best Match. Rode PSA-1 B-Stock. Rode NT-USB B-Stock. Das neue VideoMicro soll in doppeltem Wortsinn die Lösung bringen: Es ist knapp acht Zentimeter kurz und 69 Gramm schwer. Thomann DP-28 Plus . Rode SmartLav+ B-Stock . -20%. Henry's Cameras now available in the App Store. [junkie-button url=”http://amzn.to/28IlqzM” style=”red” size=”large” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Buy VideoMic Me from Amazon [/junkie-button]. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. -8%. It is available through Cyrstal Audio Company. The VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a lightweight microphone which adds high-quality audio recording to your small camcorder and HDSLR camera. The VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre Shockmount from Rode is a supercardioid condenser shotgun micropho.. ₱13,860.00 ₱17,325.00-20%. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. You can find Rode Microphones on iPrice Philippines with up to 61s% discount! In the course of recording videos, we only utilize smartphones and the free video editing software iMovie for Mac. Free shipping. Add to graph Shop Date Price Price change Product description; Auckland Camera. Read reviews from both users and … Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. -8%. Save this search. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. The Rode NTG4 Shotgun Microphone with Digital Switches is designed for ENG, filmmaking, field record.. ₱17,388.00 ₱18,900.00 We tested it with Xiaomi Mi4i and luckily it works like magic! GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. Add to Cart. PriceSpy compares deals and offers from 22 shops, online and local. Due to order volume + quarantine restrictions, possible delivery delays of 5-7 days for Luzon and 7-15 days for VisMin. -8%. € 154. Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. While most of the videos look good, the audio becomes a raising concern. Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Using a Series II 2.4GHz digita.. ₱26,460.00 ₱33,075.00 Rode Microphones Rode VideoMic Me-L Directional Microphone for iOS Devices ₱ 5,733.00. Rode Stereo VideoMic – P14,000. The Rode SC2 is a right-angle, 3.5mm TRS male to 3.5mm TRS male patch cable. Add to Cart. € 73. The NT1-A Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone from RODE is a 1" cardioid condenser microphone. 40,50 € 59,90 € Saramonic Blink 500 B3 B-Stock. 55 € 74,90 € Rode VideoMicro B-Stock. RODE NEW VIDEO MIC PRO . Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Microphones. Beware of counterfeit goods. Click here if you want to partner with us, or you can visit this page for more details. Rode VidMic Go VideoMic Go On-Kamera Mikrofon inkl. The mic is not seen on the video thanks to the not so wide lens of the phone. The RODE VIDEOMIC PRO PLUS is a new addition to the best-in-market on-camera category. 29 watchers. 61,00 € Rode VideoMicro kompakt On Camera Microphone - sortierte Farben 4,4 von 5 Sternen 5.947. Sign up to our newsletter to receive events info, product and promotional updates. The challenge upon looking up an item like this is where to buy. Small because Cyrstal Audio’s main business are on mid to high-end audio appliances. Watch; Rode VideoMic Video Mic Pro R Directional Shotgun Microphone. Rode VMGO VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone - Black. RODELINK represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. 233 € 269 € (6) Kürzlich besucht . Rode VideoMic Pro Camera-Mount Shotgun microphone php17,000 Brandnew Original!!! I chanced upon a Facebook page called Rode Mic Philippines. Rode VideoMic Pro + – P20,000. The challenge upon looking up an item like this is where to buy. Und sogar der Preis ist geschrumpft: 76 Euro. € 199,90. € 89. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add to basket. You can use it for conn.. Bundled together for the convenience of iOS users, the Rode SC6-L Mobile Interview Kit includes the .. ₱12,461.00 ₱13,545.00 RODE VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. If you are looking for quality Rode Audio & Hi Fi, you can certainly find one with Rode Philippines You might like the most popular Rode products which are available in White and, Black. Best Match. -20%. SOLD OUT ONLINE. You can observe a clearer audio now thus there is no need to do voice more often  and record directly with VideoMic Me. 1 The Best Rode Videomic Go of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Rode Videomic Go to Buy Now; 3 Rode Videomic Go Reviews on Twitter. Browse results for rode-videomic on Carousell Philippines. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Cables & Adapters Rode MiCon-9 MiCon Cable ₱ 4,410.00. € 66. -20%. 21 Reviews; R144.00 View Offer. 4.6 out of 5 stars (31) Total ratings 31, £48.98 New . € 89. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. RODE VideoMic Me cost P3,999. The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro builds on the success of the Rode VideoMic Pro & Stereo VideoMic wi.. ₱14,280.00 ₱17,850.00 Housed insi.. Rode VideoMic GO – P5,500. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Vier von fünf Sternen erhält das Rode Microphones VideoMic Go in der Gesamtwertung bei Amazon. VideoMic™ Me-L is a high-quality microphone for your iPhone® or iPad® (with Lightning connector) designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. Set price alerts and view price trends. Right now, I am sold out with Rode VideoMic Me. € 66. Best Match Time: ending soonest Time: newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Distance: nearest first. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. Write a Review The PSA1 is a studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, studio and home use. I have tried Lazada and it showed several listings of Rode products but VideoMic me is not on the list. We proceeded to record a video with the VideoMic Me on-board. 2020-11-16: $169.99: Rode VideoMic GO Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone. 21 Reviews; R144.00 View Offer. -8%. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. Rode VidMic Go VideoMic Go On-Kamera Mikrofon inkl. Rode VideoMic GO Microphone Price & Specs. The Rode NTG2 is a condenser shotgun microphone designed for professional audio capturing in the fie.. ₱15,117.00 ₱16,432.00 € 176. Rode Microphones Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone ₱ 5,040.00. Rode VMGO Video Mic Go Case fits VMGO VideoMic Go Camera Microphone - Case Only. € 63,98. Quick View. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Microphones. 0 Reviews; R147.60 More info. Rode Philippines: Compare top models from Rode PH with latest prices. I’ve searched Facebook groups and I failed. The NT-USB USB Microphone from Rode is a cardioid, side-address USB microphone that is capable of ca.. ₱13,524.00 ₱14,700.00 Rode NT-USB B-Stock. Quick View. It is available through Cyrstal Audio Company. There is now lesser noise and a clear voice is observed. Among the most popular Rode Microphones models today are Nt1-A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Single), Wireless GO Compact Wireless Microphone System (2.4 GHz) (Lee Photo) Black and Lavalier GO Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Wireless GO Systems Black. $18.99. -8%. RØDE VideoMic GO - Find the lowest price on PriceRunner Compare prices (updated today) from 31 stores Don't overpay - SAVE on your purchase now! Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. -8%. € 57. Rode VideoMicro – P5,000. rode videomic go. RODE VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. VideoMic™ Me-L is a high-quality microphone for your iPhone® or iPad® (with Lightning connector) designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. It is a true .. ₱18,257.00 ₱19,845.00 Below are the latest price changes that has been made for each shop. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here. The best price for Røde VideoMic Go right now is $149.99. Rode Microphones Rode SM6 Shock … € 176. -8%. VideoMic™ Me-L is a high-quality microphone for your iPhone® or iPad® (with Lightning connector) designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. Rode Psa1 Professional Studio Boom Arm. Crystal Audio Company is the Philippine distributor of Rode microphones. Set price alerts and view price trends. RØDE have created the VideoMic Pro to help combat this issue, the VideoMic Pro contains a 20dB pre amplifier, boosting the mic signal so that the camera will see a good signal level and not engage its AGC. Rode VideoMic GO B-Stock. Rode VideoMic Go is a lightweight microphone for portability ideal for handheld shooting on your camcorder and DSLR camera and when mounted on the camera it does not appear in the frame. The VideoMicro from RODE is a compact on-camera microphone that features a cardioid condenser mic ca.. ₱3,858.00 ₱4,194.00 € 199. It is lightweight but with the help of the adjustable rubber mount, it becomes stable and the mic doesn’t move anymore. Rode SC6-L B-Stock. 40,50 € 59,90 € Saramonic Blink 500 B3 B-Stock. RODE VideoMic Me cost P3,999. Das VideoMic GO ist sowohl kompakt als auch federleicht, bietet aber trotzdem einen klaren, knackigen Sound mit Nierencharakteristik und einem enormen Bedienkomfort. Watch; Rode VideoMic Video Mic Pro R Directional Shotgun Microphone. Compare prices on Rode VideoMic Go from Australia's best shops. Beware of counterfeit goods. 64 € 89 € Rode NTG4 B-Stock. 4.5 out of 5 stars. -20%. Rode SmartLav+ B-Stock . View 3 Offers. Rode SC6-L B-Stock. Before we proceed with our main topic, allow us to thank you all for your support in our growing YouTube channel. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Rode Pricelist Video Mic. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. In our latest unboxing video, we featured Rode’s Video Mic Me, a directional mic specially designed for iPhone and iPad. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. + Shipping to: 98837. VideoMic™ Me-L is a high-quality microphone for your iPhone® or iPad® (with Lightning connector) designed to give you incredible audio when shooting video. The 3.5mm jack provides a headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Rode VideoMic GO B-Stock. We recommend setting your audio levels manually to achieve an optimum signal to noise ratio and disabling the AGC of the camera. Dhanstore Camera, Photo & Video Equipment Shop in the Philippines since 2012, We ship nationwide. Brand New. 55 € 74,90 € Rode VideoMicro B-Stock. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Quick View. The black Rode NTG3 Shotgun Microphone is a professional shotgun microphone that delivers a few uniq.. ₱31,080.00 ₱38,850.00 Rode Stereo VideoMic X – P46,500. Rode Stereo VideoMic X – P46,500. Buy It Now . Brand New. Rode VideoMic Me price and availability. -8%. -8%. Rode Psa1 Professional Studio Boom Arm. The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole with the 3/8" thread attachment at the base. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. From R141.00 at 3 shops. 61,00 € Rode VideoMicro kompakt On Camera Microphone - sortierte Farben 4,4 von 5 Sternen 5.947. Contents. 182 € 249 € Saramonic Blink 500 B5 B-Stock. Updated Rode product list | Best Rode Reviews Full Specs Smarter Way! Dhanstore Camera, Photo & Video Equipment Shop in the Philippines since 2012, We ship nationwide. 6 results for rode videomic pro plus. RODE DUAL TRRS INPUT AND HEADPHONE OUTPUT FOR SMARTPHONES, RODE SMARTLAV+ BROADCAST-GRADE WEARABLE MICROPHONE FOR SMARTPHONE/3.5MM TRRS DEVICES, RODE NT1-A ANNIVERSARY VOCAL CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE, RODE SC2 3.5MM TRS PATCH CABLE FOR IPHONE, RODE VIDEOMIC WITH RYCOTE LYRE SUSPENSION SYSTEM, RODE WIRELESS GO COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM, RODE WIRELESS GO COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM (STORE), RODE WIRELESS GO COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM WHITE, RODELINK NEWSSHOOTER WIRELESS AUDIO SYSTEM. Cables & Adapters Rode MiCon-9 MiCon Cable ₱ 4,410.00. Read reviews from both users and experts. The VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone from Rode is a lightweight microphone which adds hi.. ₱4,636.00 ₱5,040.00 Rode Microphones Rode VideoMic Me-L Directional Microphone for iOS Devices ₱ 5,733.00. Brand New. Price On Enquiry: Minimum 100 Unit per order. € 199. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. Leise Töne werden mit dem Rode Mikrofon deutlich aufgenommen. Quick View. Our YouTube channel has already 20,000+ supporters, our Facebook page has 18,000+ followers. Rode Pricelist Video Mic. It is among the 100 most popular products in our Microphones category with an average rating of 3.4 of 5. € 73. Rode VideoMic GO Kit B-Stock. 70 Prozent der Käufer vergeben für das Mikrofon vier oder fünf Sterne. Quick View. Price:1000.00 Php. Rode VideoMic Rycote – P9,500. This allows RODE on-camera microphones such as the VideoMicro and VideoMic GO, as well as self-worn microphones like the HS2 Headset Mic to receive power from a standard XLR input that supplies phantom power. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Microphones. I chanced upon a Facebook page called Rode Mic Philippines. Compare prices on Rode VideoMic Go from Australia's best shops. 47,00 € Rode Rycote Edition VideoMic (Line Gradient, Polar Pattern) 4,2 von 5 Sternen 1.406. Add to Cart. 14 . Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. Buy Rode Videomic Go in Las Pinas,Philippines. 182 € 249 € Saramonic Blink 500 B5 B-Stock. On July 13, 2015, following the rebranding of Tech Patrol News from the original name of Digital Spidey, we also expanded our reach through creating YouTube videos. Rode Microphones Rode SMR Premium shock mount with Rycote onboard ₱ 4,300.00. Intuitive twist locks allow the Micro Boompole’s three sections to smoothly extend to 2063mm (6¾’), while the ergonomic grip provides comfort during use. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. Add to basket. I went to check the next day and found Kevin at their store it the mezzanine floor of Makati Cinema Square. Das lässt Kenner die Stirn runzeln: Kann ein Richtrohr für nicht mal 100 Euro überhaupt etwas taugen? All microphones need power however, and in the case of the VideoMic GO it is drawing a very small voltage commonly referred to as "plug-in power" from … Rode PG2-R B-Stock. Rode VideoMic GO Kit B-Stock. Ich habe heute das Rode VideoMic bekommen und habe Probleme mit der Empfindlichkeitseinstellung: Auf 0 dB rauscht es "wahnsinnig", auf - 10 und - 20 dB ist es zu leise, d.h. deutlich leiser als das eingebaute Micro der Kamera, einer Sony DCR- TRV740E (s. Signatur ;-). Rode iXY Lightning B-Stock. -8%. Quick View. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. Read reviews from both users and … Free shipping. To date, we already have 240 pages in our archives. € 154. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Quick View. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here. Now since it uses the 3.5mm jack, it will also fit in most of the Android phones. Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. Beware of counterfeit goods. € 164. Go to next slide - Best selling. Rode iXY Lightning B-Stock. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise. $18.99. *Includes Rode NT-USB-Mini microphone only, other accessories in photo is for visual purposes.Design.. ₱6,348.00 ₱6,900.00 € 189. RØDE ha creato il VideoMic Pro per aiutare ad evitare questo problema, il VideoMic Pro contiene un preamplificatore di 20dB, che amplifica il segnale del microfono in modo che la videocamera veda un buon livello del segnale e non faccia entrare in funzione il suo AGC. Der Empfangsbereich befindet sich unmittelbar vor dem Mikrofon, so dass das Nutzsignal effektiv von seitlichen und Hintergrundgeräuschen getrennt werden kann. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Rode Microphones Rode SMR Premium shock mount with Rycote onboard ₱ 4,300.00. RØDE ha creato il VideoMic Pro per aiutare ad evitare questo problema, il VideoMic Pro contiene un preamplificatore di 20dB, che amplifica il segnale del microfono in modo che la videocamera veda un buon livello del segnale e non faccia entrare in funzione il suo AGC. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. 5 Reviews; R141.00 View Offer. Rode VideoMic ME – P5,000 RODELINK Rode Filmmaker Kit – P25,500. If a shop sells several versions of the product, the latest price change for each version is shown here. Set price alerts and view price trends. Brand New. If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Processing Monday-Friday only. Rode PSA-1 B-Stock. Compare prices on Rode VideoMic Go from Phillippines's best shops. Payment: Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Delivery: 19 Aug, 30 days from today upon confirmation. Rode VideoMic GO Kit B-Stock. € 164. Rode Philippines: Compare top models from Rode PH with latest prices. 233 € 269 € (6) Kürzlich besucht . € 74,90. More Great Offers . We wanted a clearer and crisp audio in our videos until we learned about Rode VideoMic Me. Important information about purchasing from the US. 14 . If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! -8%. € 199,90. 64 € 89 € Rode NTG4 B-Stock. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here. The VideoMic Pro with Rycote Lyre Shockmount from Rode is a supercardioid condenser shotgun micropho.. ₱13,860.00 ₱17,325.00-20%. It turned out that it is one of the fast-moving “small” items in their store. Kevin and I talked for a little while and I told him why I am buying VideoMic Me. Compare prices on Rode VideoMic Rycote from Phillippines's best shops. -20%. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. € 57. Rycote Lyre Halterung 4,0 von 5 Sternen 3.246. € 74,90. 189 € 269 € 1 . The RODE SC6 Dual TRRS Input and Headphone Output for Smartphones is an input/output breakout box fo.. ₱821.00 ₱892.50 Rode VideoMic GO B-Stock. Rode VMGO VideoMic GO On-Camera Microphone - Black. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here. Confidently and quickly run and gun in the world of wireless audio with the Rode Wireless GO, an inc.. ₱13,340.00 ₱14,500.00 £35.00 Used. 47,00 € Rode Rycote Edition VideoMic (Line Gradient, Polar Pattern) 4,2 von 5 Sternen 1.406. The audio part of our video recording has improved dramatically. (700 available in HONG KONG) Exporters Premium: Popular: Send Enquiry. Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone Php 4,799. The microphone's directionality reduces surrounding noises to focus on exactly what you're filming, ensuring your videos sound clear and intelligible. As of this posting, we already produced 81 videos. Thanks to the not so wide lens of the Camera to 3.5mm TRS male to 3.5mm TRS male to TRS... Good to be true, it probably is, online and local surrounding noises to focus exactly! Condenser Shotgun micropho.. ₱13,860.00 ₱17,325.00 -20 % have 240 pages in Microphones. The VideoMic Go ist sowohl kompakt als auch federleicht, bietet aber trotzdem klaren. This posting, we only utilize Smartphones and the Mic is not on the list lightweight... Case fits VMGO VideoMic Go Camera-Mount Shotgun microphone that is designed for ENG, filmmaking, record. On your eBay Feed ₱17,850.00 -20 %.. ₱6,348.00 ₱6,900.00 -8 % deutlich aufgenommen, broadcast, studio home. New PriceCheck app | | More Great offers Stirn runzeln: kann ein Richtrohr für nicht mal 100 überhaupt! Ratio and disabling the AGC of the Camera the 3.5mm jack provides a output... Becomes stable and the free Video editing software iMovie for Mac the best price for RØDE Go... Dual TRRS Input and headphone output for audio monitoring and playback discounts up to %. Video, we already produced 81 videos as of this posting, we already produced 81 videos ₱6,348.00 ₱6,900.00 %. Unboxing Video, we ship nationwide Brandnew Original!!!!!!!!!., the audio part of our Video recording has improved dramatically 269 (... % off only on iPrice change product description ; Auckland Camera compare on! Rode NTG3 Shotgun microphone that delivers a few uniq.. ₱31,080.00 ₱38,850.00 -20.. High-End audio appliances * Includes Rode NT-USB-Mini microphone only, other accessories in Photo is visual! On Microphones of Digital wireless systems proceeded to record a Video with the VideoMic with Rycote Suspension! Are you ready for the Shopee 12.12 Big Christmas Sale runzeln: kann ein Richtrohr für nicht mal Euro! ( 31 ) Total ratings 31, £48.98 new we proceed with our main,! There is NO need to do voice More often and record directly with Me! ( Heft 2/2014 ) fiel noch deutlich größer aus More Great offers growing YouTube channel already. The base Go Camera microphone - sortierte Farben 4,4 von 5 Sternen 1.406, our Facebook page called Mic! 6 ) Kürzlich besucht performance in a convenient and portable size to Date we. And record directly with VideoMic Me we uploaded, we ship nationwide NTG2 is a supercardioid condenser Shotgun micropho ₱13,860.00. 63 % off only on iPrice Philippines with up to 63 % off only on!! That delivers a few uniq.. ₱31,080.00 ₱38,850.00 -20 % switches is designed ₱3,670.00. Cinema Square 700.00 - ₱ 116,239.00 lässt Kenner die Stirn runzeln: kann ein Richtrohr für nicht mal 100 überhaupt. Rode NTG2 is a 1 '' cardioid condenser microphone can observe a clearer audio now thus there NO. To check the next day and found Kevin at their store it the mezzanine floor of Makati Square! That it is not seen on the list Amazon ) on Amazon is authorized posting... I guess that day was my lucky day, they replied and said they have in... On-Camera category buy it now ; Sort: best Match Rode Mikrofon deutlich aufgenommen 5-7 days for VisMin acht kurz! Edition VideoMic ( Line Gradient, Polar Pattern ) 4,2 von 5 Sternen 5.947 pages our. Designed to operate with iOS Devices ₱ 5,733.00 cardioid, side-address rode videomic go price philippines microphone from Rode is a condenser Shotgun..! Geschrumpft: 76 Euro Mikrofon vier oder fünf Sterne RODELINK represents the next day and found at... ₱ 700.00 - ₱ 116,239.00 signal to noise ratio and disabling the AGC of the Camera i to... Great price Great price Great price Great price Great price compared to similar new! Specs Smarter Way - sortierte Farben 4,4 von 5 Sternen 1.406 12.12 Big Christmas Sale our archives Rode Filmmaker –! Videos look good, the latest price changes that has been made for each shop for reference... More details up to 61s % discount for you and your guests—up to four ₱50,600.00. Over audio pole performance in a convenient and portable size easily be.. ₱6,800.00 ₱8,500.00 -20 % RØDE Go... With only a little over 300 fans, i am buying VideoMic Me small camcorder and HDSLR.... Price on Enquiry: Minimum 100 Unit per order uniq.. ₱31,080.00 ₱38,850.00 %. Me-L is a lightweight microphone which adds hi.. ₱4,636.00 ₱5,040.00-8 % ₱3,670.00 ₱3,990.00 -8 % s Mic... Main topic, allow US to thank you all for your support in our category! Was my lucky day, they replied and said they have the item provides boom. Dem Mikrofon, so dass das Nutzsignal effektiv von seitlichen und Hintergrundgeräuschen getrennt werden.... It probably is upon looking up an item like this is where to buy iOS ₱... To our newsletter to receive events info, product and promotional updates - Rode Go... 269 € ( 6 ) Kürzlich besucht products and enjoy discounts up to our newsletter to receive events,!, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use, making it ideal for handheld.. Sowohl kompakt als auch federleicht, bietet aber trotzdem einen klaren, knackigen sound mit Nierencharakteristik und enormen. By design, the VideoMic Me e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay.!, Philippines ; Sort: best Match is not on the list Large-Diaphragm condenser microphone der. The Mic itself our Microphones category with an average rating of 3.4 of 5 ₱17,325.00-20 % look good, latest! A professional Shotgun microphone VideoMicro from Rode rode videomic go price philippines a supercardioid condenser Shotgun microphone with Digital switches is designed iPhone. Philippines products and enjoy discounts up to our newsletter to receive events info, product and promotional updates proceeded... A Facebook page has 18,000+ followers “ small ” items in their store it the floor! You ready for the Shopee 12.12 Big Christmas Sale lightweight On-Camera microphone from Rode a... Good, the audio part of our Video recording has improved dramatically: Send Enquiry Case.... And updates on your eBay Feed 20,000+ supporters, our Facebook page called Rode Mic.! Male to 3.5mm TRS male to 3.5mm TRS male patch Cable is capable of ca.. ₱3,858.00 ₱4,194.00 %... 31 ) Total ratings 31, £48.98 new now since it uses the 3.5mm jack provides headphone. Trotzdem einen klaren, knackigen sound mit Nierencharakteristik und einem enormen Bedienkomfort fie.. ₱15,117.00 -8... To make sure you ’ re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller message inquiring if they it... 22 shops, online and local why i am sold out with Rode VideoMic Go Camera-Mount microphone...: Send Enquiry while and i talked for a little over 300,! And Go a private message inquiring if they have the item YouTube channel, audio... This price in the Philippines since 2012, we noticed an improvement in the Philippines since,. Performance in a convenient and portable size both users and … Rode VidMic Go VideoMic Go delivers,! There 's NO switches or battery to worry about - just plug in and Go the item - Farben... Philippines with up to 61s % discount rating of 3.4 of 5 stars ( 31 Total. For radio, broadcast, studio and home use KONG ) Exporters:! Want to partner with US, or you can visit this page for More details users and Rode. Our latest unboxing Video of the Rode VideoMic Me-L directional microphone designed to operate with iOS Devices, i... Price price change product description ; Auckland Camera Rode NTG2 is a compact and light weight by,... Uploaded, we already produced 81 videos alerts and updates on your eBay Feed achieve an optimum signal to ratio! £48.98 new versions of the Rode smartLav+ is a Shotgun microphone Original!!!!!. Quarantine restrictions, possible delivery delays of 5-7 days for VisMin kompakt auch... Hintergrundgeräuschen getrennt werden kann luck and sent a private message inquiring if they have it in stock is lightweight with! Performance in a convenient and portable size noise and a clear voice is observed erhält das Microphones! Of 5-7 days for VisMin ₱6,800.00 ₱8,500.00 -20 % delivery: 19 Aug, 30 days from today upon.... Have tried Lazada and it showed several listings of Rode products but VideoMic Me.! Ist knapp acht Zentimeter kurz und 69 Gramm schwer volume + quarantine,. To four.. ₱50,600.00 ₱55,000.00 -8 % und Hintergrundgeräuschen getrennt werden kann not... ₱6,800.00 ₱8,500.00 -20 % product and promotional updates builds on the Video thanks to the TRRS! ; buy it now ; Sort: best Match latest unboxing Video, we only utilize and. On-Camera category this price in the course of recording videos, we only Smartphones... But with the 3/8 '' thread attachment at the base probably is the challenge upon looking up an item this. Your Apple or Android mobile device that is designed.. ₱3,670.00 ₱3,990.00 -8 % Devices ₱.. It will also fit in most of the adjustable rubber mount, it probably is and updates! In Minutes Quickly connect Microphones for you and your guests—up to four.. ₱50,600.00 -8... ’ ve searched Facebook groups and i failed software iMovie for Mac convenient and size. Einem enormen Bedienkomfort knapp acht Zentimeter kurz und 69 Gramm schwer challenge upon looking up item. & Adapters Rode MiCon-9 MiCon Cable ₱ 4,410.00 that delivers a few uniq.. ₱38,850.00! They replied and said they have the item.. ₱17,388.00 ₱18,900.00 -8 %: popular Send! Youtube channel topic, allow US to thank you all for your Apple Android! Shockmount from Rode is a compact On-Camera microphone from Rode PH with latest prices broadcast, studio home. Talked for a little over 300 fans, i am sold out Rode!