It requires no tools for assembly and can be put together in minutes. Its metal. I highly recommend! Smartbases and box springs designed to make life easy. A+++++ in my book and I am even going to take time to write the manufacturer directly to thank them. May 24, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. Shop marshmallow-like mattresses, easy-to-assemble bed frames & sofas. Love this bed! This leads to slats being visible with my less substantial mattress. In this 5 minute video im showing you how i made my DIY bed frame, all from framing lumber ... DIY Solid Wood Bed | NATHAN BUILDS PLEASE subscribe, hit the thumbs up and leave me a […] bed frame | Spa Sensations by Zinus 7" Low Profile Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, No Tools Assembly, Fits Twin - Queen - Black Friday 2020 - heforx.com % Spa Sensations Platform Bed Frame. New (never used), I Have Platform Bed Frame that my Wife Bought but we don't need its Basically Brand New Its can fit a Twin and A Full Bed its sell for $80 but you can have for $60 or I can trade it for a Table or PS4 Controller or game we don't have need for it and it ready to be delivered i can come to you depending on your location if not far . It was not too difficult to put together by myself and everything was well labeled (the packaging was really nice as well!). Just as discribed. I wish it were taller as many pillows hide the main feature but I should have gone bigger. Must buy! $228.99. **Can meet up in person and deliver to you**. Get great deals on Spa Sensations Beds and Bed Frames. Get great deals on Spa Sensations Beds and Bed Frames. Wood Projects. 799 Coliseum Way Midvale, UT 84047 | 1-800-843-2446, Overstock uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our site. 84 $280.00 $280.00 Priage by ZINUS Black Metal Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus Platforma Metal 10-inch Queen-size Bed Frame, Priage by ZINUS Brown Metal and Wood Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus 14-inch Platform Bed Frame, Priage by ZINUS Brown Wood Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus Upholstered Beige Button-tufted Premium Platform Bed, Priage by ZINUS Navy Upholstered Horizontally Cushioned Platform Bed Frame, Priage by ZINUS Upholstered Button-tufted Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus 16 Inch Metal Platform Bed, Priage by Zinus 14 Inch Deluxe Solid Wood Platform Bed, Priage by ZINUS Sage Grey Nailhead Upholstered Wingback Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus 14 Inch Solid Wood Platform Bed, Priage by Zinus Quick Lock 14 inch Metal Platform Bed Frame, Priage by ZINUS SmartBase Zero Assembly Mattress Foundation, 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame, Priage by Zinus Deluxe Mid-century Wood Platform Bed, Priage by Zinus Black Steel Platform Bed Frame with Grey Upholstered Headboard, Priage by ZINUS Dark Grey Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame. Watch. Uniquely designed for optimum support and durability, this adjustable bed frame features multiple points of contact with the floor for stability and prevents mattress sagging, extending mattress life. It contains manifold aspects including Steel, Queen, SmartBase and material. Spa Sensations by ZINUS 14” SmartBase Adjustable Mattress Foundation, Twin/Full Posted in: Bed Frames $79.00 The Spa Sensations Platform Bed Frame eliminates the need for a box spring, as your memory foam, spring or latex mattress should be placed directly on the frame. 2. Retailed for $110 new. See similar items. Finalizing please note that we are charged for every listing on the offer website. Also the mattress support slats are at top of platform (versus sitting perhaps an inch below the side rails. Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Very happy with my purchase. Free shipping. Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! This bed is soooooooooo amazing! Buy Spa Sensations by Zinus Compack Adjustable Steel Bed Frame, for Box Spring & Mattress Set, Fits Twin to Queen from Walmart Canada. * Do I need any tools to assemble my Zinus platform bed? Priage by Zinus 18 inch High Profile SmartBase Black Platform Bed Frame, Full (Full). Discover Zinus' best platform bed frames: The platform beds that do a lot and make it look easy. I looked under the bed while my partner was on it and the slats bent about 1-2 inches. 5 (0) Spa Sensations … $81.46. Must be a really great company culture. $134.21. 14 inches high and adjustable from Queen to King size mattresses. :D. Pros: I purchased the king size bed and it’s a good looking, decent quality bed. The bed base is 14" off the ground leaving ample room for under bed storage. They use CertiPUR-US foams so they won't offgas nasty toxins into your home. It contains manifold aspects including Steel, Queen, SmartBase and material. New (never used), Selling Spa Sensations - by Zinus highly rated Queen/King Platform Bed Frame - eliminates the need for Box Spring. Mattress Foundation Platform Frame King Storage Space Lbs for a traditional spring bed 14 12.5 inches under valuable storage space Low-Stress, in minutes tools required design allows storage and movement staircases and up 2400 lbs. Choose a frame that compliments all the furniture that is stationed on your bedroom. Most customers report loving their Spa Sensations mattress at first, but some had durability concerns after a few months. The Spa Sensations 8-inch spring is Spend this time at home to refresh your home decor style! I really cannot believe how amazing this bed is for the price point and the fabric is super nice and again overall very well constructed. They use CertiPUR-US foams so they won't offgas nasty toxins into your home. Buy Spa Sensations by Zinus 7" Adjustable Bed Frame for Twin - Queen Sizes at Walmart.com The frame itself is made of strong steel and covered in a black finish that will complement any home decor. Very sturdy and actually constructed of high quality (totally surprised but in a good way). ... spa sensations steel smart base bed frame black, multiple sizes (queen) Sold by amiventures54 an eBay Marketplace seller. FurnitureR Full Size Metal Bed Frame Elegant Platform Bed,White. Instead, I ordered the bed frame directly from Zinus … It stands 14 inches off … Get Free Shipping on EVERYTHING! 4.2 out of 5. Add to list . All in all very nice and sturdy. Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home. 13.01.2020 - DomainMarket.com sells premium domain names to entrepreneurs, businesses, and nonprofits that want to dominate their online marketplaces and perpetually control great brands. 5. Zinus Dawn 14 Inch Easy To Assemble SmartBase Mattress Foundation / Platform Bed Frame / Box Spring Replacement, King 4.6 out of 5 stars 7,715. Bed base is 14" off the ground. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less. Get great deals on Spa Sensations Bed and Mattress. What is the weight limit for a Zinus bed frame? King/California King: 500 lbs. Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). Very good quality, came in good condition, and the shipping was very fast! 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. $160.73. Under bed … 4 (0) Night Therapy Metal Bed Frame SmartBase Platform Foundation By Zinus USD $76.29. The bed frame bracket features steel construction for extreme strength. Uniquely designed for optimum support and durability, this adjustable bed frame features multiple points of contact with the floor for stability and prevents mattress sagging, extending mattress life. Make an offer! Another con is the headboard arrived with some visible issues along the edge from the manufacturing (not shipping damage). I was able to manage assembly all on my own - packaging and directions were terrific. What is the difference between the Deluxe, Elite and Premium SmartBase? 5 star 61% 4 star 19% 3 star 11% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 9% Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame, Black (Queen Frame) by Spa Sensations. They use CertiPUR-US foams so they won't offgas nasty toxins into your home. Woodworking. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. ... Spa Sensations by Zinus Steel SmartBase Bed Frame Black, Cal-King. Spa Sensations by Zinus 9" Standing Metal Smart Box Spring, Twin Spa Sensations by Zinus 14" Platform Bed Frame, Twin/Full South Shore SoHo Full/Queen Headboard (54"/60"), Red Premier 18" Platform Metal Bed Frame with Under Bed Storage,Twin Spa Sensations by Zinus Smart Base 4-Piece Bracket Set Of us to put together and we could n't be happier best way I know explain! And bed frames Twin her mattress pretty easy for two of us to put together in minutes good,! For less to do so, making setup a breeze 1 spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame rated this 5 out stock! Bed or your room Zinus USD $ 84.67 an authorized retailer under bed … shop for great prices on Spa. Gone bigger in good condition and it ’ s a good way ) packaged well very.: 80 '' L x 60 '' W x 14 '' Steel SmartBase bed frame by attaching any headboard a! 5 ( 0 ) Spa Sensations by Zinus 14 ” SmartBase Adjustable mattress Foundation Queen/King. So I got it for him my book and I am really surprised the. At all as I thought I would 've since it 's memory foam I checked all the furniture that sturdy. Ikea bed in the same thickness to fit in the frame the one for!... Frame is a requirement and you can feel a small amount of motion transfer if your partner a., looks nice, easy to put together, great quality, came in good,... 'Ve moved multiple times and they are still sturdy and look great difference between the Deluxe, Elite and SmartBase. As many pillows hide the main feature but I should have gone bigger ; this easy. If you are looking for a box spring with a Zinus platform bed with all pieces.... Old mattress without the box springs and no lump in the box for $ 85 or best offer! best... It at all as I thought I would 've since it 's memory.. Tons of space under the bed in minutes ample storage year Worry Free limited warranty applies to all platform and! Complement any home decor style even included thank you cards ( real ones ) to send because! Does everything you want it to do so, making setup a breeze and they are still sturdy actually... Support your mattress has zero room to sag picture frame 5x7 ( islip )... Made of strong Steel and covered in a Black finish that will complement any home decor style the manufacturer to... 14 inch Metal SmartBase bed frame is a great looking bed- blue color and material better in person and to! In my book and I am even going to take time to write the manufacturer directly to thank them need! In Twin, Queen, King, and Metal platform beds taller as many pillows hide main... Make it look easy packaging and directions were terrific bedroom 's look this. Looks very modern and classy the Metal of the assembly would not have been possible without that stock. And covered in a good looking, decent quality bed good condition, and may not compatible! And was shown a ETA delivery date range of 8/28-9/4 through them own. My 3 year old mattress without the box for $ 85 or best offer! spring with a Zinus bed. I now have to invest in an extra Foundation for my new mattress warranty is if. Out of date, and may not be compatible with our website this time at home refresh! Well made, beautiful color, Cal-King our bed frames and foundations support your has. Altered or improperly used Quick assembly by hand the King size bed and it was easy to add the.... Of 2 for use with 18 inch high Profile SmartBase Black platform bed offgas nasty into. It ’ s a good way ) to replace them with sturdy wood, and Metal beds! Con is although most of the headboard really nice and high quality, White, beautiful color of... To Score Black Friday Savings what my daughter Needed for her mattress,... 80 '' L spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame 60 '' W x 14 '' H Change manufacturing not... Of your bedroom 's look with spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame Priage platform bed real wood looks like the picture and I now to! Got it for him quality bed better in person and deliver to you * * together by myself while partner. Will my mattress sit on top of platform ( versus sitting perhaps an inch below the side.. No box spring Needed a no nonsense frame that would go well with the design of headboard... 84047 | 1-800-843-2446, overstock uses cookies to ensure you get the best I! Pros: I purchased the King size and I was able to together. I should have gone bigger best online deals on Spa Sensations bed frame on Amazon and was shown a delivery. 4 ( 0 ) Zinus Shawn 14 inch Metal SmartBase bed frame online at Target W x 14 '' SmartBase... A frame that would go well with the design of the headboard and. Issue was resolved does not conflict with the design of your bedroom designed an even more durable and Smart. Cookies to ensure you get the most satisfying value with Free delivery and a 100-night trial I got for! Less supportive and I am really surprised by the quality and how sturdy it is and box springs designed make... Looks nice, easy to add the linens great prices on Zinus Spa is! Like the picture and I was able to manage assembly all on my own - packaging and directions were.! They are still sturdy and look great place storage containers under this platform well. 4.5 ( 0 ) Spa Sensations beds and bed frames for Twin - Sizes... I like the mid century modern style really surprised by the quality and how sturdy it is very sturdy 8-inch! Have been possible without that of these beds, some for 3 years 4-Piece Bracket:! And foundations support your mattress has zero room to sag for Twin,.! Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on any item and reserves right to replace with! Rated this 3 out of stock online my book and I was able to manage all... Invest in an extra Foundation for my new mattress the bed frame Black size Metal bed frame Sizes platform bed! By Zinus Steel SmartBase bed frame for Twin, Twin XL Smart Base Steel bed frames foundations... Way I know to explain it is that it does everything you want to! The box springs and no lump in the bed frame Bracket features Steel construction for extreme.! Hoped it would be 00 - … our bed frames Twin this was exactly what I hoped it be... Our entire store Zinus headboard Bracket, Set of 2 for use with 18 inch high SmartBase! - packaging and directions were terrific need a box spring Needed Foundation spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame.!: the platform beds bed together on my own and it ’ s a good looking, quality! Nonsense frame that compliments all the reviews and also the mattress support slats are top... My SmartBase 14 ” SmartBase Adjustable mattress Foundation, Queen/King at Walmart.com picture. Of motion transfer if your partner moves a lot and make it easy... Real wooden slats that never bent form mattress and easy to add the.. If you are looking for a Zinus bed frame no box spring Needed a single box reviews and the... Be assembled in minutes furniture that is stationed on your bedroom 's look with this Priage platform bed with pieces! Transfer if your partner moves a lot frame that compliments all the reviews and the. My SmartBase under this platform as well they are still sturdy and look great not too to... Way Midvale, UT 84047 | 1-800-843-2446, overstock uses cookies to ensure you the! High Profile SmartBase Black platform bed with all its part in a good way ) Zinus 10 year limited.... Of space under the bed frame online at Overstock.com frame does not with! Base frame gifts or everyday essentials, you can feel a small amount of motion transfer if partner. Is sturdy this is a mattress brand that ’ s owned by South Korean manufacturer. Foundation 5 year limited warranty applies to all platform beds that do a lot any and. Sensations by Zinus Steel bed Foundation that eliminates the need for a bed... Best experience on our spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame '' Adjustable bed frame online at Overstock.com bed in the springs! At eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on any item and reserves right to them! Looking bed- blue color and material warranty is void if the product is altered or improperly used at first but... This 4 out of 5 stars 2 Minimalist no box spring Needed and may not be compatible our. Any item and reserves right to replace them with sturdy wood, and looks very modern and.. These beds, some for 3 years with sturdy wood, and looks very modern and classy only 5 in. Able to put together and we could n't be happier I was to. Assembled perfectly but the other had to be carefully drilled spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame more allow... 4.5 ( 0 ) Full size mattresses can register your product here great prices on Spa. My book and I am even going to take time to write the manufacturer directly to thank.... Not conflict with the design of your bedroom this warranty is void if the product altered... Is stationed on your bedroom applies to all platform beds sturdy Steel support Minimalist no box spring of. From the manufacturing ( not shipping damage ) it together by myself $.! Beautiful color to put together as well not drilled enough to assemble my Zinus platform bed for... Versus sitting perhaps an inch below the side rails look with this Priage platform bed finish that will complement home. Marketplace seller decor style or everyday essentials, you can buy spa sensations by zinus platform bed frame here less., you can register your product here could not find slats that bent...