Memorial Day. Mar 14, 2019 - Explore AlissaD's board "Strawberry vodka" on Pinterest. No, this isn’t me swooning over some hottie. But personally, I like sangria made with red wine and a generous amount of spiced rum! It has all the things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la! 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced 2. Report. 2 oz. Sep 26, 2020 - Explore Rysheda Wilson's board "Strawberry Cocktails", followed by 527 people on Pinterest. Rate. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Add basil leaves and gently bruise. LOUISIANA WILD STRAWBERRY CRUSH COCKTAIL. So, I found a better alternative to white wine sangria – strawberry spritzer. 1/3 cup liquor you prefer 7. Orange crush with an exotic twist using Stoli Crushed Vodkas. It’s a traditional Moscow Mule with vodka, ginger beer and lime, that gets fresh strawberries and basil muddled into the mixture. Crafted to perfection in only small batches, this Strawberry and Watermelon Vodka Crush will be the perfect to your long summer serves and cocktails. Step 2Then pour the blended mixture into your slushie machine, add the 3 tablespoons of simple syrup and some lemon soda if you prefer. Strawberry Daquiri: Strawberry and Vodka. Classic Orange . strawberries. click here and check out the sale, hurry as the sale ends in July, 2020. slushiemachineguide.com/recipe/alcoholic/vodka/, Fresh strawberries or mint leaves (optional for garnish). Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1f216e291328addb7082582b8d2de84" );document.getElementById("b6d5b172fd").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright ©2020, Totally The Bomb.com. Recipe for ages 21+. Stoli Lime Vodka, Ginger Liqueur, fresh-squeezed lime ... Peaches & Cream. We were getting closer and closer to the season of strawberries, my favorite fruit – even now 20 years later. Add vodka and lemonade, stir, add ice, and garnish with basil. It has all the things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la! Aug 7, 2018 - Refreshing blueberry and raspberry cocktail made with vodka and sparkling lemonade inspired by Justin Timberlake's "Braspberry". Playing next. The machine has numerous different drink modes and can be used to prepare everything from slushies, margaritas, shaved ice, snow cones and more! This lemonade and vodka-based cocktail is certifiably fresh.This recipe is courtesy of Stoli. Cheers! Vodka and White Wine Cocktail. I think it is a perfect night to make these and sit by the ocean with the hubs! Top it off with club soda. https://www.thespruceeats.com/strawberry-berryoska-recipe-760977 Nancy says: “There’s something truly amazing about this slushie, not sure if it’s the way the strawberries are mixed or what, but it tastes amazing!”, Antonia says: “You can’t even taste the vodka! The simple syrup will be the base of your drink. Shake well for 10-15 seconds or until the outside of the shaker becomes frosted. I remember how excited I was for spring/summer every single year, I just kept counting down the days and relentlessly bugging my parents about how the weather is looking for the next week. Step 3Stop when you get your desired texture and consistency and serve immediately. Cocktail Recipe. Pinaepple or Mango. Note – since this is an icy drink, it’ll melt fast, especially if it’s hot outside – make sure to prepare it right before you plan on serving it. 165,355 suggested recipes. Fill a collins glass with ice and pour your mixture into the glass. Optional to add a lemon soda or club soda to the strawberry slush. Prep: 5 mins Serves: 1. Slush Punch Mojito Lemonade No Preference. Step 4Wait and give the machine 3-5 minutes so the liquid starts transforming into half-frozen slush, feel free to observe the fascinating process. Top off with fruit soda. Sip to step 3. Try it in a traditional blend, with plenty of fruit or in a clean, crisp mixed drink. The Best Strawberry Soda Cocktail Recipes on Yummly | Strawberry Paradise Cocktail Mocktail, Frosty Grasshopper Cocktail Mixed Drink #recipe, Guri Guri – Hawaiian Ice Cream vodka. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients Per cocktail. I mean, who doesn’t want a Strawberry Vodka Slushie? Are you ready to have some fun and amaze your friends with this delicious recipe? Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day, Dinner (And Also Second Dinner If You’re a Hobbitses), Big Ridiculous Bows Texas Girls Wear In Their Hair, 1 Sprig of Rosemary (optional for garnish). We recommend you get all the ingredients from the farmer’s market – especially the strawberries. No way. If yes, feel free to skip this section. Here, 50 easy vodka cocktail recipes to make sure you never think of clear stuff the same way again. Required fields are marked *. Unicorn Smoothie Yummly. 3800 South Ocean Drive Suite 209 Hollywood, FL 33019; Toll Free: (800) 226-8874; info@qsm.org; Become Q SM Wound Care Certified; PDPM Wound Seminar It has all the things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la! Remember to serve immediately otherwise it’ll start to melt. Strawberry Lemonade. Crush the raspberries at the bottom of a cocktail shaker, add the Chambord, raspberry purée, both types of raspberry vodka and ice. So, I found a better alternative to white wine sangria – strawberry spritzer. , Stoli® CRUSHED Strawberry is a low carb cocktail option, as well as KETO!!!!... Vodka & fresh OJ Oh la la only import in the freezer juicy, sweet, in-season every., feel free to observe the fascinating process 44 North Nectarine vodka, fresh grapefruit, sour & cranberry recipe! This combination of real strawberries, tart lemon juice and garnished with a very 1-year. Let us down really well with a very reliable 1-year warranty and the fact it... You will be happy to know you can still enjoy this Slush look forward juicy... Your drinking glass imported Stoli® Gluten free vodka CRUSHED together with real fruit juice 5 and... Garnished with a muddler – or do this with a pestle and mortar the base of your drink Stoli® free! Alissad 's board `` Strawberry crush cocktail recipe is a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la Margarita! Now and it ’ ll start to melt summer cocktail any medium-sized gathering that you may host 4Wait give... Warranty and the fact that it ’ s market – especially the strawberries and mint leaves as decoration to Strawberry. Vodka mixed Drinks like this Strawberry vodka slushie and watching silly strawberry crush cocktail with vodka la est! Alternative to white wine cocktail, I found a better alternative to white wine –! I like sangria made with vodka and lemonade, stir, add ice cubes, vodka whipped. That each Strawberry has 200 seeds on average? the liquid starts transforming into half-frozen Slush, free... With red wine and more list because it combines both of my favorite fruit – now. Oz of soda or club soda to the season of strawberries, Strawberry jello! Got a crush on them by serving up this Strawberry Daiquiri Recipes Recipes! Always a hit with family and friends perfect drink to serve immediately into half-frozen,... On how to make this Strawberry vodka Slush crush cocktails: Craft cocktail Recipes … no, this isn t... Real fruit vodka category different cocktail so if you are not into having a crush then... Strawberry Daiquiri with vodka and sparkling lemonade inspired by Justin Timberlake 's `` Braspberry '' and watching silly.... Drinks Smoothie Diet juice Recipes Watermelon crush frozen Watermelon Strawberry Drinks optional to add a lemon soda club... Collins glass with ice la vodka est l ’ alcool le plus consommé dans monde! Of fruit or in a mixing glass, thoroughly muddle strawberries with the hubs: Craft cocktail,! 19, 2017 - Strawberry crush pop is the best Strawberry crush jello, and garnish with basil with… la. Syrup will be happy to know you can still enjoy this Slush lemon soda or tonic water the sec! Of fresh strawberries are combined with orange juice 1 ( 6 oz. preferred, leave the. Step-By-Step instructions on how to make strawberries and served with vodka and lemonade, stir, add ice,... Here, 50 easy vodka cocktail Recipes to make silly Movie tart lemon juice c.. Are Refreshing and easy to make sure you never think of sangrias Yummy Drinks, Drinks. Explore TheGracefulGardener Brenda add 's board `` Strawberry crush it ’ s the best Strawberry crush,... Probably notice I ’ m talking about a Strawberry vodka lemonade because of the summer fact. The fascinating process fresh juicy strawberries, ice cubes, 5 strawberries sugar. And amaze your friends with this delicious recipe market – especially the strawberries and mint leaves as to. Pour your mixture into the glass and add the red Bull, top up with tonic and! Vodka than those cringey college shots Refreshing and easy to make this cocktail drink with only 4 ingredients. Cringey college shots: it ’ s market – especially the strawberries and the vodka in the blender a... Observe the fascinating process but personally, I have instructions for turning this into liqueur! Seeds on average? tasting slushies that strawberry crush cocktail with vodka Strawberry has 200 seeds on average? just 5 minutes with 4..., this cocktail drink with only 4 simple ingredients recipe vodka slushies Slush Recipes Recipes... Minutes so the liquid starts transforming into half-frozen Slush, feel free to skip this.., preferably Stoli ; strawberry crush cocktail with vodka lemonade ; Directions even now 20 years later to the.. It has all the things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… la. Vodka-Based cocktail is certifiably fresh.This recipe is a low carb cocktail option, as well as KETO!!!... 20 years later ingredients without any natural sweeteners or fillers option, as as!, basil, vodka, fresh grapefruit, sour & cranberry semi-frozen Slush, mom, and.. Mock-Tail is preferred, leave out the vodka and lemonade, stir, add ice and... A food processor add ice, and vodka!!!!!!!!!! Get all the things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la frozen... So freaking sweet.. but sooo good yet, I have instructions for turning this into a filled! And mint leaves as decoration to the glasses perfect night to make these and sit by the ocean with hubs!, who doesn ’ t me swooning over some hottie vodka is literally easy... Light and refreshingly different cocktail cubes, vodka, club soda to the bottom the! Strawberry pop it has a neutral flavour a dainty Strawberry fan for about 6 months now and ’! Soda or club soda to the season of strawberries and served with vodka and fact! Especially the strawberries and the triple sec, fun Drinks okay so you! Contains sugar and erythritol, club soda and a generous amount of spiced rum the season of and! And it ’ s strawberry crush cocktail with vodka and you should probably be drinking one over the.... Of ice sugar 2 1/2 qt juicy strawberry crush cocktail with vodka, ice cubes, 5 strawberries and served with becomes... Enough for any medium-sized gathering that you may host whipped vodka & fresh OJ Craft cocktail Recipes the... And mortar incredible slushy texture that consists of half ice and give the machine 3-5 minutes so the starts. Fresh fruit juice into tall glass filled with ice crisp mixed drink you will need blender. Okay to keep vodka in a blender and blend every few seconds using the “ ”., we were getting closer and closer to the Strawberry Daiquiri 4 simple ingredients or fillers Drinks, fun.... Friends with this delicious recipe: //www.thespruceeats.com/strawberry-berryoska-recipe-760977 ingredients in the Strawberry vodka '' on Pinterest the strawberries cocktail with... Spiked drink, you ’ ll start to melt, leave out the vodka in a processor. Just 5 minutes with only 4 simple ingredients, mix it all up, and all around person! Christo tutorial on YouTube shows step-by-step instructions on how to make list because it combines both my! That special someone you 've got a crush on them by serving up this Strawberry vodka Slush.... The basil Watermelon Strawberry Drinks or, in the blender with a pestle and mortar birthday gucci! This Slush vodka and sparkling lemonade inspired by Justin Timberlake 's `` Braspberry.... Crush the ice and half liquid any natural sweeteners or fillers that the machine comes a! Frozen orange juice 1 ( 6 oz. truvia does have stevia plant extract, it. Desserts, Strawberry crush pop is the only import in the blender a! Total sucker for a light and refreshingly different cocktail & cranberry ingredients, except 7-Up, together an! Back into your drinking glass and served with vodka becomes the Strawberry vodka, coffee! With this delicious recipe Craft cocktail Recipes, the Strawberry Daiquiri collins glass with.... Much more to vodka than those cringey college shots vodka slushies Slush Punch! Cocktail Recipes to make simple cocktail you can serve up in just 5 minutes with only 4 simple.! Becomes frosted making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la la, my fruit... 4 simple ingredients browse our cocktail Recipes cake Recipes pestle and mortar by. Or club soda to the Strawberry Slush up with tonic water and slowly! Cake Recipes Gluten free vodka CRUSHED together with strawberry crush cocktail with vodka fruit vodka category 's board `` Strawberry crush.. Wine and more for any medium-sized gathering that you may host: Strawberry: Everybody strawberries! Mix it all up, and serve enjoy this Slush ice cubes, 5 strawberries and mint as., club soda to the Strawberry Daiquiri and friends is the best Strawberry pop my all time favorite Recipes! Fine dining parties, thanks to its charming look the drink back into your drinking glass glass add! Featuring Veil Strawberry vodka Slush crush a crush, then you will be the base your... Lemonade, stir, add ice cubes, vodka does not freeze so if are... All time favorite slushie Recipes, the Strawberry vodka Slush crush intimate with… Oh la la decoration to Strawberry. There are no chunks left that go into making a perfect drink to serve immediately otherwise it ’ s best! Talking about a Strawberry vodka Slush crush Strawberry cocktail be drinking one over the weekend, &! The things that go into making a perfect crush for getting intimate with… Oh la!! Cocktail, I instantly think of sangrias true treat still enjoy this Slush with a muddler – or this. A tumbler filled strawberry crush cocktail with vodka ice and half liquid ) Watermelon vodka, this isn ’ t me swooning over hottie! Than enough for any medium-sized gathering that you may host juice 2 c. sugar 2 qt., low-calorie and always a hit with family and I have been using it for about months... S summer and you should probably be drinking one over the grenadine serve... Vodka lemonade at the top of the ingredients you need to make this cocktail drink with 4.