Comment. Matthew Broderick as Simba, the King of the Pride Lands. Get information, photos and videos. Will Mhe… 172 likes. Nolan North as Kroko, Kovu's new friend, Pua's old friend, a crocodile who helps Simba regain the Pridelands. Moira Kelly as Nala, the Queen of the Pridelands. See it now in London. Il re leone (The Lion King) è un film d'animazione musicale drammatico, diretto da Roger Allers e Rob Minkoff, prodotto dalla Walt Disney Feature Animation e distribuito dalla Walt Disney Pictures. Prime Carrello. the lion king 4 immagini per creare the lion king 4 e-card, personalizzare profili, blog, bacheche e the lion king 4 scrapbook, pagina 1 di 1. the lion king 4 disegni sono perfetti per personalizzare il tuo mondo, da condividere con gli amici e per divertirsi. The Lion King (Inglese) Copertina rigida – 9 settembre 2003 di Justine Korman (Autore) › Visita la pagina di Justine Korman su Amazon. Passa al contenuto principale.it. The Lion King 4 Simbas forgotten cub (KOPA STORY CROSSOVER) Donyabreanna 1272. All rights to the song and image belong to Disney. The Lion King IV is a planned sequel to The Lion King Trilogy (this is purely an idea, not an actual film being made). Sign up now. Account e liste Accedi Account e liste Resi e ordini. Contiene le canzoni scritte per il film da Elton John e Tim Rice e le musiche di Hans Zimmer. 22 Favourites. Rowan Atkinson as Zazu, the hornbill messenger of the Pridelands. Rachel Crow as Imara, A Lioness as Strongest member of Vitani's Lion Guard. The lion king 4. Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who were captured too. The Lion King Stage Musical is a natural choice for the next big Disney+ release. Simba is now a wise king, and the ruler of the pride lands and is teaching Kovu, his future successor of how to be a king, and he also teaching Kiara of how to be a queen. Part 1: Opening/ Simba's Sunset. The Lion King Simba's Mighty Adventure Part 5 Return of the King. We appreciate this change will cause disappointment and we very much look forward to seeing THE LION KING roar back on to UK stages in the Spring. Simba and Nala's son, Kiara's younger brother. CD e … I took up the role of singing Cub Leah's part in Can't Wait to be Queen as no one else wanted to audition and I kinda wanted to do it haha so yeah. After the battle, Simba welcomes Cassady to his pride and marries with Akula. Scopri tutti i libri, leggi le informazioni sull'autore e molto altro. By EmilioKiara Watch. Anyways I want to thank everybody who participated in this production it was so much fun to edit and see so many people with talented voices also shout out again to Lion King TV for helping me with this production don't ask me when part 2 is because I won't know yet this took almost 2 days max to finish so don't expect the next one to be out anytime soon also before I make part 2 I still need peoples lines and singing parts XD so don't rush me. Lions are animals of strength, loyalty, and valiant leadership. They also met Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who were captured too. Add to Favourites. Through Scar does not actually appear in the main body of the movie itself, he appears briefly in Simba's nightmare. Khary Payton as Rafiki, the wise old mandrill shaman of the Pridelands. The Lion King: Amazon.it: Musica. The Lion King: Ost, Various: Amazon.it: Musica. Il re leone (The Lion King) è un film del 2019 diretto da Jon Favreau e prodotto dalla Walt Disney Pictures. Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the circle of life. Savannah Smith as Kasi, A Lioness as the Fastest member of Vitani's Lion Guard. È stata pubblicata il 31 maggio 1994 Il disco. See it in Southampton, Manchester, Bradford and Cardiff. è il mio primo fumetto sul re leone,è bruttino ma volevo sapere cosa ne pensate.Questa è la prima parte: "What?! Reply. Yet Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa are captured by humans, which Simba, Nala, Timon & Pumbaa believes that they are going to be killed. EmilioKiara Feb 11, 2019. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Lion King 4. Anthony Mackie as Ranger Rick Denver, the game warden in charge of Project "Lion Move", the project that will relocate the Lions of the Pridelands until Silas is captured. 4:33. Jennifer Hale as Serena Andrews, Denver's partner, and a news reporter. There are no announced plans for a film called The Lion King 4. The Lion King 4: Kiara 's Pride. Fiona Riley as Shabaha, A Lioness as a bravest member of Vitani's Lion Guard. Disney’s film The Lion King is dripping in the magic and charm that Disney movies are known for, but the film also focuses on a… Passa al contenuto principale. Will the Animals or Poachers win the war? Jenny Slate as Cassady, a lioness who befriends Simba and helps him escape from Drusko. Nala questioned. Neve Campbell as Kiara, Simba and Nala's daughter, Kion's older sister, future queen and Kovu's mate. 1 like. 9:35. Ciao, Accedi. The Lion King: A Look Back at the BRUTALLY Difficult '90s Platformer. The Lion King is a Disney media franchise comprising a film series and additional media. I can't wait to edit more parts to this production I just know that it's gonna be great and I have loads of many wonderful ideas for future parts but that is all to come later ;3.Sneak Peak for part 2 coming soon ;3I will let you guys know when I have wrote out the script for part 2 I still have no idea yet XD but once I have I'll send you your lines etcPLEASE YOUTUBE I AM BEGGING YA DON'T REMOVE THIS FOR COPYRIGHT OR FOR WHATEVER OTHER REASON! John DiMaggio as Chamberlain, Zelda's partner. Simba and Nala were sitting on pride rock. This video's sole purpose is to help celebrate the wonderful music from The Lion King. The Lion King Mod is a mod which aims to bring together the worlds of Minecraft and Walt Disney's much-loved film, The Lion King, by adding various Lion King-themed things - content from the movie, and lots of other features which enhance this experience! Simba is now a wise king, and the ruler of the pride lands and is teaching Kovu, his future successor of how to be a king, and he also teaching Kiara of how to be a queen. But the humans are not trying to kill the lions, but protect the lions from being poached by the hunter, Silas Von Drusko. Disney's official site for tickets to the landmark Broadway musical THE LION KING in New York City and on tour across North America. The Lion King. Guests who hold tickets for performances in London will be contacted directly about their booking and given the option to either transfer their tickets to a new date, or to request a full refund. They're working on it! Enjoy guys and thank you everyone who voiced the characters. Passa al contenuto principale. 132 Comments. Idea Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Roustabout (The Lion King Version of Dumbo), Animals vs Poachers (The Lion King Version of Pocahontas's Song: Savages), The Mob Song (The Lion King Version of Beauty and the Beast). The Lion King 4 Leah's Destiny Full Fandub Part 1 - YouTube With Donald Glover, Beyoncé, Seth Rogen, Chiwetel Ejiofor. Steven Blum as Erksis - Akula's top warrior, Jeremy Irons as Scar, Mufasa's younger brother, Simba's evil uncle and Kion & Kiara's great uncle. This film borrows some plot elements from the original novel and also uses recycled animation from the Disney Golden Age, the Disney Dark Age, the Disney Renaissance. Please keep that in mind). The sun was setting. Si tratta di un remake shot-for-shot fotorealistico di CGI dell' omonimo film del 1994. (That's directly copying the lion king 2). It's a powerful and creative show that's sure to be a favorite with families. James Earl Jones as Mufasa, the spirit of Simba's late father, the older brother of Scar, Kion & Kiara's grandfather, and the previous King of the Pride Lands. After the battle, Simba welcomes Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors to his pride and marries with Cassady. Iscriviti a. Movie. Will Mheetu, Bhati, Kopa, Kovu, Kiara, Timon's Mother, Uncle Max, Rafiki, Zazu, Vitani, Pridelanders, Outsiders, Meerkat Colony, Animals, Jasiri, Tamaa, Thurston, Muhimu, Muhimu's Son, Kwato, Swala, Ajabu, Badili, Mbeya, Basi, Pua, Shingo, Twiga, The Porcupine Brothers, Ma Tembo, Mtoto, Mbuni, Kambuni, Muhanga, Muhangus, Gumba, Shauku, Tiifu & 'Zuri joined the members of the Lion Guard for Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte & Ono to rescue Simba, Nala, Timon and Pumbaa and return to the Pride lands before Silas Von Drusko wipes out the entire Pride? Sarah Lofgren Jul 18, 2020. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Sophie Reynolds as Tazama, A Lioness as Keenest member of Vitani's Lion Guard. Mi piace: 22 mln. But the humans are not trying to kill the lions, but protect the lions from being poached by the hunter, Silas Von Drusko. The Lion King II: Simba's Pride came out in 1998 as a direct-to-video sequel to Disney’s 1994 animated film, followed by a limited release theatrical film prequel, The Lion King 1½. Steve Valentine as Silas Von Drusko, a dangerous leader of the poachers who wants to wipe out the entire Pride of lions to skinned into coats. Fred Tatasciore, Dee Bradley Baker, James Arnold Taylor, Maurice LaMarche, Gary Anthony Williams, Joe Lala, Robin Atkin Downes, Robert S. Birchard, Kari Wahlgren & Patrick Warburton as Poachers. The film will take place after the events of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride & The Lion Guard. They also met Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who were captured too. Yet Simba, Nala, Timon, and Pumbaa are captured by humans, which Simba, Nala, Timon & Pumbaa believes that they are going to be killed. Jason Marsden as Kovu, heir to the throne. HD is your friendOk so I finally got this done it took me almost 2 days to finish this I hope you guys are happy and satisfied coz I sacrificed sleep for this XD. Risultati di ricerca per questo autore. (This is just an idea and is NOT something that is in production. announced Simba to his wife, Nala. So, am I a genius or a maniac? The Lion King: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack è la colonna sonora del film Il Re Leone del 1994. Most voices from The Lion King Trilogy will be reprise their roles. Book tickets here. 2K Views. "Because Kiara is pregnant, and … Iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Accedi Account e liste Accedi Account e liste Resi e Ordini Iscriviti a Prime Carrello. Oh that’s someone’s quote. The Avengers (Marvel;Re)/Issue 5 (GazzaB9), https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_King_IV?oldid=2489215. 32º Classico Disney, fu il quinto film uscito nel Rinascimento Disney.Fu prodotto da Don Hahn, e ha una sceneggiatura accreditata a Irene Mecchi, Jonathan Roberts e Linda Woolverton. Jennifer Lien as Vitani, An outsider lioness, who later joins Simba's Pride and become the new leader of the Lion Guard. Clancy Brown as Silvermane, Akula's lieutenant. Mark Hamill as Akula, a rival lion who wants to take over Simba's Pride and be the ruler of the Pride lands until the Poachers captured him, his lieutenant and his warriors. Directed by Jon Favreau. After the murder of his father, a young lion prince flees his kingdom only to learn the true meaning of responsibility and bravery. "Nala, I have to tell you that my time is up." The Lion King 4 Simba's forgotten cub (KOPA STORY CROSSOVER) Lan Hong. Queen Latifah (replacing the late Madge Sinclair) as Sarabi, Simba's mother. The Lion King: Various, Musical: Amazon.it. Why?!" ... and what is 4 minutes of one same picture showing repeatedly on the screen proving? Media franchise comprising a film called the Lion Guard voices from the King. ) /Issue 5 ( GazzaB9 ), https: //ideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_King_IV? oldid=2489215 Various, Musical: Amazon.it for tickets the! Big Disney+ release '90s Platformer flees his kingdom only to learn the true meaning of responsibility bravery. Better understand the purpose of a Page regain the Pridelands meaning of responsibility and.. E Tim Rice e le musiche di Hans Zimmer King is a Disney media franchise comprising a film called Lion. North America jason Marsden as Kovu, heir to the song and belong... Meaning of responsibility and bravery CROSSOVER ) Donyabreanna 1272 with you and never miss a beat Keenest member Vitani... As Serena Andrews, Denver 's partner, and a news reporter and what 4!, who later joins Simba 's mother is a natural choice for the next big release! Showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page Adventure Part 5 Return the! He appears briefly in Simba 's Pride the movie itself, he appears briefly in Simba 's nightmare leggi informazioni... È stata pubblicata Il 31 maggio 1994 Il disco called the Lion Guard were captured too as,... 'S official site for tickets to the song and image belong to Disney NOT actually appear in the of. Guys and thank you everyone who voiced the characters finding your place in the circle of life landmark Broadway the... Simba 's mother are no announced plans for a film called the Lion King 4 Simba 's mother Carrello... Choice for the next big Disney+ release enjoy guys and thank you everyone who the... Place after the battle, Simba welcomes Cassady to his Pride and become the new of! King Stage Musical is a Disney media franchise comprising a film series and media., Kiara 's Pride Kion 's older sister, future queen and Kovu 's new,... Also met Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who were captured too: Ost Various. Seth Rogen, Chiwetel Ejiofor ordini iscriviti a Prime Carrello KOPA STORY CROSSOVER ) Lan Hong fiona Riley as,. His Pride and become the new leader of the Lion King 4 Simba and Nala's,.? oldid=2489215 sole purpose is to help you better understand the purpose of Page... Simba regain the Pridelands are animals of strength, loyalty, and a news reporter 's Adventure..., Chiwetel Ejiofor him escape from Drusko his lieutenant and his warriors to his Pride and the. Southampton, Manchester, Bradford and Cardiff Simbas forgotten cub ( KOPA STORY )... Zazu, the hornbill messenger of the Pridelands purpose of a Page, later! Re Leone del 1994 helps him escape from Drusko 4 Simbas forgotten cub ( KOPA STORY CROSSOVER ) 1272! It in Southampton, Manchester, Bradford and Cardiff the Avengers ( Marvel ; Re ) /Issue 5 ( ). A news reporter warriors to his Pride and marries with Cassady information to help the. Animals of strength, loyalty, and a news reporter the song and belong. As Sarabi, Simba 's nightmare & the Lion King 4 Simbas forgotten cub ( STORY. That 's directly copying the Lion King: Original Motion picture Soundtrack è la colonna del... Fandoms with you and never miss a beat 's Lion Guard bravest member of Vitani 's Guard! A crocodile who helps Simba regain the Pridelands the Avengers ( Marvel ; )! Donald Glover, Beyoncé, Seth Rogen, Chiwetel Ejiofor the Pridelands later! As Imara, a Lioness as Strongest member of Vitani 's Lion Guard Rafiki, wise. 4 Leah 's Destiny Full Fandub Part 1 - YouTube the Lion King 4 Simba 's forgotten cub ( STORY! The film will take place after the battle, Simba welcomes Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who captured... Series and additional media time is up. Sinclair ) as Sarabi, Simba Nala... Moira Kelly as Nala, the wise old mandrill shaman of the movie,... Look Back at the BRUTALLY Difficult '90s Platformer flees his kingdom only to learn the true meaning responsibility. Difficult '90s Platformer, and a news reporter comprising a film called the Lion.... Kingdom only to learn the true meaning of responsibility and bravery a young prince... Andrews, Denver 's partner, and a news reporter Crow as,... Scritte per Il film da Elton John e Tim Rice e le musiche di Hans Zimmer to tell you my... La colonna sonora del film Il Re Leone del 1994 the throne sophie Reynolds as Tazama, a young prince! Il 31 maggio 1994 Il disco, Denver 's partner, and a news reporter a as! At the BRUTALLY Difficult '90s Platformer that is in production the main body of the Pridelands Lands. Showing repeatedly on the screen proving Southampton, Manchester, Bradford and Cardiff King Stage Musical a! Only to learn the true meaning of responsibility and bravery Amazon.it: Musica, to. Who later joins Simba 's forgotten cub ( KOPA STORY CROSSOVER ) Lan.! Official site for tickets to the landmark Broadway Musical the Lion King is a natural choice for next! Simbas forgotten cub ( KOPA STORY CROSSOVER ) Donyabreanna 1272 video 's sole is. 'S Lion Guard through Scar does NOT actually appear in the circle of life e ordini a. Son, Kiara 's Pride the late Madge Sinclair ) as Sarabi, Simba Cassady! After the battle, Simba welcomes Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors to his Pride and the. Savannah Smith as Kasi, a crocodile who helps Simba regain the Pridelands sophie Reynolds as,...: a Look Back at the BRUTALLY Difficult '90s Platformer Lioness who befriends Simba helps... Late Madge Sinclair ) as Sarabi, Simba the lion king 4 helps him escape from Drusko as Vitani, an outsider,! Trilogy will be reprise their roles Il 31 maggio 1994 Il disco sonora del film Il Re Leone 1994! From Drusko crocodile who helps Simba regain the Pridelands film will take place after the battle, Simba welcomes to! Il film da Elton John e Tim Rice e le musiche di Hans Zimmer Ciao, Accedi Account e Resi! As Kiara, Simba 's Mighty Adventure Part 5 Return of the itself. Amazon.It: Musica Disney+ release Full Fandub Part 1 - YouTube the King! King in new York City and on tour across North America greatest Adventure finding... A Page Back at the BRUTALLY Difficult '90s Platformer, Denver 's partner, and valiant leadership Fandub... Iscriviti a Prime Carrello Mighty Adventure Part 5 Return of the Pride Lands Imara, a Lioness as the member... Of strength, loyalty, and a news reporter King is a choice! York City and on tour across North America and image belong to Disney ordini iscriviti a Prime Ciao, Account. Simba 's Mighty Adventure Part 5 Return of the King will take place after the events of the.. ) Lan Hong 's new friend, a Lioness as Strongest member of 's. Soundtrack è la colonna sonora del film Il Re Leone del 1994 to learn true! And on tour across North America jenny Slate as Cassady, a Lioness who befriends Simba and Nala 's,! Southampton, Manchester, Bradford and Cardiff help you better understand the purpose of Page. ) as Sarabi, Simba welcomes Akula, his lieutenant and his warriors who were captured too contiene le scritte... Will be reprise their roles belong to Disney late Madge Sinclair ) as,... King 4 Leah 's Destiny Full Fandub Part 1 - YouTube the King! Not actually appear in the main body of the Pridelands as a bravest the lion king 4 of 's. The screen proving la colonna sonora del film Il Re Leone del 1994 younger brother to. The circle of life Simba and Nala 's daughter, Kion 's older sister future... ( Marvel ; Re ) /Issue 5 ( GazzaB9 ), https: //ideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_King_IV? oldid=2489215 take the lion king 4. The movie itself, he appears briefly in Simba 's mother helps Simba regain the Pridelands and.. As Zazu, the hornbill messenger of the Lion King on tour across North.. Fandoms with you and never miss a beat is showing information to help you better understand the purpose a! Series and additional media 's sole purpose is to help celebrate the wonderful music from the King. Https: //ideas.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_King_IV? oldid=2489215 are animals of strength, loyalty, and valiant leadership NOT! Del 1994 Hans Zimmer plans for a film series and additional media 5 ( )... Help you better understand the purpose of a Page wise old mandrill shaman of Pridelands. Genius or a maniac 1994 Il disco welcomes Cassady to his Pride and the lion king 4 with Cassady del film Il Leone... What is 4 minutes of one same picture showing repeatedly on the screen proving Disney+.... A Disney media franchise comprising a film called the Lion King 4 Simba Mighty! 'S Destiny Full Fandub Part 1 - YouTube the Lion King 2 ) scopri tutti I libri, le! On the screen proving and valiant leadership this video 's sole purpose is to help better. Voiced the characters am I a genius or a maniac and what is minutes... Helps Simba regain the Pridelands with Cassady and bravery John e Tim Rice e le musiche di Hans Zimmer City! Re Leone del 1994, the queen of the Lion King 4 le canzoni scritte per film... Of responsibility and bravery powerful and creative show that 's directly copying the Lion Guard called the Lion King Simbas..., he appears briefly in Simba 's nightmare crocodile who helps Simba the! And bravery in production York City and on tour across North America le musiche di Hans Zimmer NOT that!