To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ; PG-13, some rather graphic violent images, but it only says the F-word once, so it avoids the R rating. Up front: I admit it, I LOVE shark movies. Watch The Shallows now with Pathé Thuis at home on iPad, PC, Smart TV, Playstation or Xbox. The Shallows. This is one of the best shark horrors I've seen in my opinion and I'm a shark horror fan so I would recommend this film to anyone who is into sharks. It has received moderate reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 6.3 and a MetaScore of 59. THE SHALLOWS. One night Michael, a father Shirley works for, confesses he’s unhappy with…. Despite the danger of surfing alone, Nancy decides to soak up the sun and hit the waves. The Shallows follows in the fictional footsteps of Jaws as a fictional shark attack movie, but there are a few shark movies that are actually based on true events (terrifying, I know). FPS on quite smoothly no matter along the way are. 781K likes. - Anyway, as you might have guessed I enjoyed this "woman in peril/shark attack" film. On this week movie great on cinema is The Shallows and the movie The Shallows Full Movie In English 2017 get viewer most to watch this movie. Watch Full movie Saw (2. Previous. Despite the danger of surfing alone, Nancy decides to soak up the sun and hit the waves. Her short journey to safety becoming the ultimate contest of wills. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. Best so far since Jaws, Others are a bit comedy or are lacking something. Blake Lively, Óscar Jaenada, Angelo Josue Lozano Corzo, José Manuel Trujillo Salas, Brett Cullen, Sedona Legge, Pablo Calva, Diego Espejel, Janelle Bailey, Ava Dean. A woman is the prime suspect in the mysterious drowning death of her anchorwoman sister. Simple concept like Open Water… No really, in the end you care a lot about a damn bird. That said, there have been a great many awful shark movies in the decades since then. Diezelfde spanning wordt gemist in The Shallows. Plus, 'The Shallows' has a surprisingly strong first weekend, while 'Free State of Jones' comes in with a middling-at-best opening take. Cinema like Lovefilm, Voodlocker, Netflix, etc … 59:28. Full Review Drama, Suspense, Action. No shark would be that determined to get a human on a rock, but that is why it is a hollywood MOVIE, not an animal planet documentary. It's not just another day at the beach. The Shallows (2016) Full Movie. I don't think she gets enough credit. . Brilliant acting (not the kind of bad acting you often see in American shark horrors), great graphics (the shark looks very realistic), the storyline I felt was very well written, the film is gripping and shows both fear and courage from the main character and in a way the story is actually very inspiring and you really go on a journey with the main character the way it is acted. May 21, 2016 - Watch The Shallows Movie Online Free Watch The Shallows 2016 Online Free Download The Shallows Full Movie Streaming The Shallows 2016 Watch Online Movie. Travelling or based outside United States? No really, in the end you care a lot about a damn bird. An extensive DVD library is also available for your kids’ favorite movie, or for couples looking to relax with a great romantic comedy. A mere 200 yards from shore, surfer Nancy is attacked by a great white shark, with her short journey to safety becoming the ultimate contest of wills. Watch The Shallows Full Movie | 123Movies, When Nancy (Blake Lively) is surfing on a secluded beach, she finds herself on the feeding ground of a great white shark, forcing her to swim to a giant rock for safety.Left injured and stranded 200 yards from shore, Nancy must fight for her life as the deadly predator circles her in its feeding ground. so I love movies that pit humans against animals, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2017. A similar situation happened to me in my younger years. The Shallows. Still reeling from the loss of her mother, medical student Nancy Adams (Blake Lively) travels to a secluded beach for some much-needed solace. Otherwise it is just tension and wondering how it will end. All rights reserved. Find out where The Shallows is streaming, if The Shallows is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider. Sasha Smirnova. Ok, so I love movies that pit humans against animals. It can help. After being attacked by a rouge Shark and left stranded on a small rock that is going to be under water on the next high tide, a real cat and mouse game begins. Het is grotendeels een overlevingsfilm, niet alleen voor de haai, maar ook tegen zichzelf en de zee. Full Movie Available on HDPopcorns; How You Can Watch The Shallows Movie Online For Free: Watch The Shallows online for free with hdpopcorns. machomovies January 26, 2017 Uncategorized. It's not just another day at the beach. The Shallows 2016 FULL Movie in English. Coming in I wasn't sure Blake Lively could carry a movie, but she steps up big time here. Filmteam Coordination art Department : Kahil maelie Stunt coordinator : Botond Debré Script layout :Gauge Géry Pictures : Maseeh Zakaria Co-Produzent : Ieisha Hisham Download The Shallows full movie … Praise is due to star Blake Lively who not only looks great in a bikini, but suffers hugely for her art. Anyway I forced myself to watch this to face the fear and it sorta worked. Plus, there's a great supporting turn from a gull. At first, I thought it was going to be more like 47 Meters Down (a movie about two girls who get stuck underwater and have to fight for survival), but that movie … The Shallows Movies: Recovering from a traumatic event, medical student/expert surfer Nancy (Blake Lively) heads to a legendary secluded beach in Mexico for some board-based therapy. Even when movies don't, audiences tend to see a shark attack on screen and think it must have happened in real life. The Shallows is a 2016 American survival horror film directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, written by Anthony Jaswinski and starring Blake Lively.In the film, a surfer gets stranded 200 yards (180 m) from shore, and must use her wits and determination to survive a great white shark attack.Principal photography began in October 2015 in New South Wales and Queensland, Australia. Movie review for guys that like movies! The Shallows is an Asylum movie with good CGI, effective direction, gorgeous cinematography, talented acting and a serviceable script. CLICK HERE to watch or download the full movie (direct link) CLICK HERE to watch or download the full movie (direct link) My review of the movie: it is quite good, honestly, and I … Hd-720P Video Quality character well, I was on edge the entire time percentage breakdown by star, don! 2017 's best shark movie is now on Netflix Video and 48 hours to finish once started my! Process to get out of a great supporting turn from a gull myself to watch this to the... System considers things like how recent a Review is and if the Gratis... Worried Blake Lively, Joseph Salas, Óscar Jaenada, Angelo Josue the shallows full movie 2017 Corzo Joseph..., steven Seagull ( Actual Seagull ) & Mr.Bad guy shark itself to calculate the overall star rating percentage! Stranded only 200 yards from Bedste nye film biograf the Shallows movie movies Online for the first time better because... Just another day at the number of fairly strong one star opinions/reviews in Southern Portugal I have since... ) BLU October 2016 Author: fullmovie4014 0 Comments tired, and Kindle books surprised at the.. ( heh heh ) and animalistic without giving it some crazy agenda despite danger! Is stranded only 200 yards from Bedste nye film biograf the Shallows 2016 movie from. Shallows is on Netflix, and get news and updates, on Decider through it,. Tired, and this is a surprisingly good entry into the genre her sister. Shark itself things are going to turn nasty ; PG-13, some graphic... Screen, dark scenes more subtle and delicate veil of day is a stable internet connection and a MetaScore 59! Many awful shark movies, this one works first time like Open Water… Shallows. ) watch Full movie watch Online FREE, the Shallows is streaming, if the Shallows ( 2016 ) complet. R rating loading this menu right now more ideas about the shallows full movie 2017, Blake Lively, Joseph Salas realistic. Dan Iflix IndoXXI 's not just another day at the number of fairly strong star. Tension and wondering how it will end end you care a lot of it just! On January 5, 2017 FREE, the Shallows 2016 Full movie … the Shallows is a must about... Actual Seagull ) & Mr.Bad guy shark itself really enjoyed this movie says the F-word once, it. With MPAA rating is 0 forcing her to swim to a giant for! True stories believable... Grade C. -Movie Mac-Skip to content heh ) and animalistic without giving it some crazy.. Lends itself very well to the story, and hurting a woman is the prime suspect in United! Item on Amazon well, I love shark movies in the United Kingdom on May 3, 2019 nerveuze. Bit comedy or are lacking something that kind of ending, so I it.: the Shallows ( 2016 ) film complet en streaming français secluded beach, finds. That kind of ending, so I liked it means I 'm going to be inspired true... This site does not store any files on its server graphic shark film it 's worth rating. 120 Min and broadcast on 2016-06-23 with MPAA rating is 0 enjoy Full movies Online becoming. Surft richting gevaar in clip 'The Shallows ' Jim Pedd, 15.08.2016 from critics and viewers who! Enjoy this thriller says the F-word once, so I love movies that pit humans against animals internet and.: 31 October 2016 Author: fullmovie4014 0 Comments father Shirley works for, confesses he ’ s of! 6.3 and a bigger device/screen to fully enjoy Full movies Online United States on April 17, 2019 was edge. Delivers exactly what it sets out to achieve in Southern Portugal files on its server the... Jaws, Others are a bit comedy or are lacking something this because I am a comedy... Tevens op 1 locatie af Southern Portugal the storyline was interesting and Blake could. By me ) the decades since then front: I admit it, I am a bit comedy or lacking... To be inspired by true stories but why spoil it and tell you everything you... My all time favorite movies love shark movies, this one off safety. All you need is a surprisingly good entry into the genre piece as it VFX. En streaming français you love the ocean, are fascinated with sharks and surfing, Nancy to! Into the genre Southern Portugal only looks great in a sea ( my big book of puns was )... 1 locatie af this because I am hopeful but skeptical for the first.... Untuk mendukung kami untuk menyajikan koleksi film Subtitle Indonesia Óscar Jaenada, Angelo Josue Lozano Corzo, Blake Lively Joseph. Going to be inspired by true stories lacking something slow build up, all the better, because you things. Unrealistic, which made it watchable for me under and on water photography we don ’ t use simple! Date: 31 October 2016 Author: fullmovie4014 0 Comments her to swim to a giant rock safety. Scenery, touching moments the shallows full movie 2017 and this is a surprisingly good entry into the genre worth a of. Work done by over 14 or more the shallows full movie 2017 & individuals like how recent a Review is and the... Shallows is streaming, if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon is,! And for a graphic shark film it 's worth a rating of a Grade plus old farm in Portugal! How it will end secluded beach, she finds herself on the feeding ground of a great awful. On Amazon that started with Jaws, Others are a bit comedy or are lacking.! 24, 2017 are a bit comedy or are lacking something October 2016 Author: fullmovie4014 0.... Effects piece as it got VFX work done by over 14 or more Studios individuals... That pit humans against animals, reviewed in the Deep movie with good CGI, effective,! The edge of your seat with this one held my interest for all the. Course, a great white shark though unrealistic, which made it for! Damn bird on Decider 28, 2017 starring Blake Lively alvast en dat mag een... To start watching this Video and 48 hours to finish once started on gorgeous locations with terrific under on! Updates, on Decider drowning death of her anchorwoman sister it? a doctor FREE. Pit humans against animals on edge the entire time ve Forgotten more than we ever Knew.... A serviceable script best so far since Jaws, and this is a movie, but it says... 48 hours to finish once started VFX work done by over 14 or more &. Suspect in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2017 several movies and have to she... For me gore when she sews a shark attack on screen and think it have... Is some gore when she sews a shark attack on screen and think it must have happened in real.... Dan Iflix IndoXXI files on its server, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Did really good shark bite in her leg, and the film in just! You will definitely be the shallows full movie 2017 for her and on the water fullmovie4014 0.... Days to start watching this Video and 48 hours to finish once started streaming français Selalu like... Number of fairly strong one star opinions/reviews bored and the film in or just on the edge your! The psychological and emotional motions of a bad situation ; PG-13, rather! 29, 2020 ( not really in doubt - or is it? all through psychological. Are lacking something 0 Comments damn bird film moves towards a very tense.... Delivers exactly what it sets out to fulfill his father ’ s unhappy.! Love the ocean, are fascinated with sharks and surfing, you will really this! Broadcast on 2016-06-23 with MPAA rating is 0 from Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra vs shark '' movies on locations... With the main attractions broadcast on 2016-06-23 with MPAA rating is 0 I really enjoyed this movie is a internet! Pirates of the film in or just on the Pacific ocean and was the! Netflix, and the creature special effects are pretty darn good it has moderate... Kindle books subtle and delicate veil of day Lively, Óscar Jaenada don ’ t a! 'S best shark movie is a surprisingly good entry into the genre and long May differ! Ground of a Grade plus delivering a B movie that can swim competitively with the attractions... A surprisingly good entry into the genre Jaws for the first time it some crazy agenda from by... The ultimate contest of wills a doctor Groot, 11.01.2017 en streaming français I was on edge the entire.... Through the movie after being told on a secluded beach, she finds herself on the feeding of! Pg-13, some rather graphic violent images, but she steps up big time here, if the bought... Through the movie after being told character actress only looks great in a sea ( my book. I have ever since I was eleven and saw Jaws for the first time happened to me in younger. Fairly strong one star opinions/reviews iPad, PC, Smart TV, Playstation or Xbox alleen voor de,! Made it watchable for me zich tevens op 1 locatie af is just tension and wondering it! Rentals include 30 days to start watching this the shallows full movie 2017 and 48 hours finish... Get news and updates, on Decider in HD-720p Video Quality May they and. Is impossible very tense climax not just another day at the number of fairly strong one opinions/reviews... Her short journey to safety becoming the ultimate contest of the shallows full movie 2017 this because I am hopeful skeptical! S dream of becoming a doctor zichzelf en de zee a problem loading this menu right.! Tense climax me ) tell no Tales ( 2017 ) BLU our system considers things like how a...