... Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn, Blush. A DK lightweight yarn made of a Bamboo and Silk blend. Sizes 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) and 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needles or size needed to obtain tension. Endless Possibilities Try Patons Silk Bamboo yarn out when you start your next sweater or blanket pattern and we think you'll fall in … I could easily imagine this being a dream yarn for creating womens’ cowls, scarves, shrugs, shawls, and sweaters. What Could I Make with This? Patons Decor wool blend yarn. Beside Innovative 41 Photos Patons Silk Bamboo higher than, we also have collected several equivalent crochet behaviour from the assortment of the most useful sources on the internet. Buy Yarn Online and Find Crochet and Knitting Supplies and Patterns | Yarnspirations Saved by Patons Yarns Patons Yarn Knitting Supplies Summer Tops Free Knitting Knit Crochet Bamboo Hat Silk Since she’s only four weeks old I thought it might be good. Available in a … Fabric.com offers discount designer fabric to meet all your apparel, quilting, and home decorating needs. My Ravelry stash tells me it is a DK weight 8ply yarn and that a ball of it runs 102 yards. It is very soft and perfect for babies‘ skin. Crocheted in Patons Silk Bamboo the soft drape of this yarn makes this shawl soft and easy to wear on summer evenings. This yarn is strong and durable yet buttery to the touch. Yarn Facts: Paton’s Silk Bamboo is a blend of 30% silk and 70% bamboo, resulting in a lovely and durable light DK weight yarn. MATERIALS Patons® Silk Bamboo (65 g/2.2 oz; 93 m/102 yds) 85219 Sea 5 balls. This project is the perfect indulgence for experienced lace knitters! It was rather expensive for my tastes but after petting, um, feeling it, I decided it was worth it! Find lots of free crochet patterns from your favorite manufacturers. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light ,65g ) Patons Silk Bamboo is a 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you're sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. $14.75. Rabbit. A one stop shop for all your knitting & crochet needs, from popular yarns and brands to NEW patterns and inspiration, as well as value-packed yarn packs and award-winning ready-made kits. Knitters love using this yarn to create elegant wall art in their home as well as shawls, cardigans and other garments. Starting my first project with this yarn…as soon as I find a baby sweater pattern I like!! Design by Patons Difficulty level Easy. Almond. Panel Pattern: 25 stitches, 32 rows. See Checkout page for the final price. Digital Patterns by Patons Digital Patterns by Patons. We're in love with this incredible shawl! And it is so soft. But sometimes patterns that were available for free become pay-walled later. Share $6.99 $6.99 Color or Style:Almond. Dream Light (14) Apply Dream Light filter ; Tahiti (6) ... Crochet. Thank you for reading this first edition of Yarns for You! May 8, 2015 - Crochet Cardigan in Patons Silk Bamboo. With its satiny drape, this soft yarn works beautifully to … Shown in Patons Silk Bamboo. Customer Service hours are, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST, excluding Holidays. 0.0 (79) Apply 0.0 filter ; technique. Find lots of free crochet patterns from your favorite manufacturers. *Does not include vouchers for free patterns. DIY and Crafts. What’s this yarn like? I was so glad to have heard from you on the introductory post, and there’s still quite a conversation going on there. If you must have some right now (I don’t blame you!) Accessory Patterns Patons Patterns Cleckheaton Patterns Shepherd Patterns Panda Patterns Peter Pan/ Wendy Patterns Naturally Patterns Heirloom Patterns Paragon Patterns Sirdar Patterns Crochet Patterns Toy Patterns Scarf Yarn Kiss Kiss Moda Lame Moda Lame Long Polar Scarf Yarn Rococo Scarf Hank - Wendy Cottons Patons Free Patterns. (Patons Yarns) Skill Level: Intermediate. Crochet Patterns. I can’t wait to try it. (Patons Yarns) Skill Level: Intermediate. Today I’m giving away four balls of one of my favorite yarns: Paton’s Silk Bamboo. Think it will be perfectly soft and comfy for my first grandchild!! About the Prize. There are several different types of bamboo yarn, but most claim to be 100 percent treated bamboo, cruelty-free and eco-friendly yarns. Panel Pattern: 25 stitches, 32 rows It drapes beautifully and the silk adds a slight sheen. Cable needle. Explore. I wouldn’t recommend it for children’s items because of the washing instructions. Patons US Silk Bamboo is a beautiful, lightweight blend of silk and bamboo that gives a luxurious feel to all sorts of knit and crochet projects. Thread Expand menu. Yarn By Softness - The Knitting-Warehouse Softness Meter, Coats & Clark Aunt Lydias Classic Crochet Thread, Coats & Clark Aunt Lydias Fashion Crochet Thread. Explore. Right now the yarn is available in 19 rich colors and jewel tones that are perfect for garment and accessory crafting. Yarn Type Expand menu. This entry was posted in Patons Yarns.Bookmark the permalink.. Post navigation « Free Patons Knitting Patterns E-mail: customerservice@knitting-warehouse.com Patons Silk Rayon 6-65 Gm Sapphire 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. If you like Lace Knitting. $12.94. Find the Yarn you need for these projects on Knitting-Warehouse.com. From shop CrochetByBrenda. It’s hand washable, and should be dried flat. Well, the retail price is $7.29 for a 65g ball, but shop around because I happened to get mine on a very special clearance deal of $2-3 (depending on color) at a big box store, which made it VERY affordable for what I was making. Bamboo and silk blend Posted by Unknown on 2020 Nov 5th It is a wonderful product. You can filter search the patterns by craft, by application and by pattern type. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn Patons Silk Bamboo is a natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! I adored crocheting with this yarn because working this smooth and sleek yarn was easy and made crocheting even more relaxing. Available in various on-trend shades, this yarn is perfect to knit fashionable garments and accessories. This project is the perfect indulgence for experienced lace knitters! Patons Silk Bamboo, as the name suggests, is a silk and bamboo blend yarn. We have a variety of free knitting patterns for baby hats, including beanies, pixie hats, earflap hats, preemie hats, cute animal hats and more. Browse the free Patons knit and crochet patterns we offer here with special permission from Spinrite. What other information would you like to know about the yarn? For each ball of the original yarn you will need 0.46 balls of this. Review: Yarn Patons Silk Bamboo Apricot. Patons Silk Bamboo is a blend of silk and bamboo that’s perfect for making high quality, luxurious garments and accessories. Fabric Crafts. In a word: heaven. This entry was posted DIY And Crafts. SAVE with Deramores rewards. Patons: 266 Free Patterns In this section, you can find free Patons crochet patterns. Colors are vivid and on-trend. Register for an account. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, Yarns for You Yarn Review: Be So Sporty by Kristin Omdahl, What You Ought to Know About Shopping in the Store. That is exactly what I wanted for this series, so – AWESOME! Explore. $12.88. I haven’t detected the same halo on my project, but I just finished it, so I will let you know in the comments if I run into this over time. This entry was posted in Patons Patterns and tagged patons bamboo silk, patons bamboo silk scarf pattern, patons silk bamboo apricot, patons silk bamboo australia, patons silk bamboo crochet patterns, patons silk bamboo lightweight yarn, patons silk bamboo sale, patons silk bamboo scarf, patons silk bamboo yarn review, patons silk bamboo yarn sale. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. This intermediate crochet pattern makes a geometric lace shawl. Mar 25, 2019 - This pretty seashell crochet vest is summer-ready, and featured in Patons Silk Bamboo yarn. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Bamboo yarn is derived from the bamboo tree native to the Asian continent and is used to make a variety of cloth materials. #yarnspirations #freecrochetpattern #crochetshawl #crochetwrap #lacecrochet #latticelace #patons … A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Patons (North America) Bamboo Baby, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. The solid shade range will compliment every wardrobe, and you're sure to love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo. Patons Elegant Lace Shawl This easy-wear scarf is delicate and airy, feeling just right for cool summer days. Browse the free Patons knit and crochet patterns we offer here with special permission from Spinrite. Enjoy the summer no matter if it's day or night in this Breezy Bamboo Crochet Cardigan Pattern. Knitted baby hats are an essential accessory, and most of them are quick and easy to make for knitters of any experience level. The only thing missing in this post is a picture of the yarn. Soft, elegant scarf with beautiful cable design. Find the Yarn you need for these projects on Knitting-Warehouse.com. SHOPPING CENTER: +1 800 238 6663 Track Your Order. The Basics of This Yarn. Language. Fabric.com is your online fabric store for generous cut fabric by the yard. Jul 8, 2020 - Free Crescent Knit Shawl pattern using Patons Silk Bamboo yarn. Weight category: 4. Knit short rows to create a beautiful crescent shape, giving way to a stunning lace pattern. Shop Kit Patons Silk Bamboo blends silk with bamboo to create one of the most elegant yarns available. Knitted hats are a great baby shower gift. ... Patons Yarn Knitting Supplies Summer Tops Free Knitting Knit Crochet Bamboo Crochet Patterns Hat Silk. Knitters love using this yarn to create elegant wall art in their home as well as shawls, cardigans and other garments. P.s. There is a bit of a shine to this yarn, and while it was still wound on the ball, I detected a little bit of fuzziness, sometimes called a halo. If so, what did you think? . Rayon from Bamboo - 48% Wool - 44% Yards: 154.00 Grams: 100.00 Bulky Weight Yarn Knit STS: 3.00 - 3.75 Crochet STS: 2.00 - 2.75 Recommended Needles (US): 9.0 10.0 10.5 11.0 Recommended Hooks (US): K-10.5 L-11 M/N-13 × What a lovely yarn I’m working with now for a project for my book (guess which color I’ve chose ;o) If you never worked with Patons Silk Bamboo I would highly recommend this yarn! You can filter search the patterns by craft, by application and by pattern type. Posted on May 22, 2014 by admin. There are crochet patterns for baby clothes, baby blankets, women's apparel, such as sweaters and shawls and accessories such as scarves and cowls. Washing could pose a problem if she were bigger and into more things! Free. Lot of 3 skeins (208 yards each). Patons crochet patterns available to order online from Deramores. on Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 at 12:00 AM by Caissa "Cami" McClinton and is filed under Fun Ramblings. It is soft and amazing and shiny and works up so easily and I love it. From knitting & crochet yarn and patterns to embroidery & cross stitch supplies! It drapes beautifully and the silk adds a slight sheen. Filter. $7.99. Fabric Crafts. Speaking from experience, this yarn is great for jewelry (like this bracelet) and accessories. Patons Silk Bamboo is a blend of silk and bamboo that’s perfect for making high quality, luxurious garments and accessories. Thanks for the great review. DIY and Crafts. Sort patterns by your favorite yarns. It is Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. But sometimes patterns … On top of it all, bamboo is an eco-friendly fiber. 1.5 (182) Apply 1.5 filter ; 0.0 (79) Apply 0.0 ... patterns by yarn. With a satiny drape and elegant shine, this soft yarn works well for creations like decorative wall arts, as well as elegant cardigans and shawls. I knitted a stocking cap and crocheted flowers with it. Super soft and sleek, bamboo yarn is known for its breathable properties and beautiful drape. Patons Silk Bamboo is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo that finishes your project with supple softness and a subtle sheen. Luxurious blend of silk and bamboo—marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. May 5, 2020 - This Patons Silk Bamboo textured shawl is perfectly knitted for a light weight and the right amount of warmth. Cable needle. © 2020 CM Digital Enterprises LLC - All Rights Reserved. Sizes 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) and 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needles or size needed to obtain tension. Discover more Patterns by Patons at LoveCrafts. Shop All Crochet ... designer patterns, customize it and have it printed on your choice of quality fabric Choose from over 14,000 designer patterns, customize ... Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn Patterns. by Patons | Item # xprd728293. Jan 24, 2014 - Buy Yarn Online and Find Crochet and Knitting Supplies and Patterns | Yarnspirations. Store Location Fabric Crafts. Cobbles is a wool blend yarn, mixing wool, acrylic and nylon into a soft material that you’ll love to stitch with! Patterns by Patons. Probably wouldn’t make it out of this once she gets bigger and more active! See here for information about state use tax. Free Crochet Pattern: Rustic Pumpkin Favor Bag, Free Crochet Pattern: Olive’s Granny Square Earrings. Jan 24, 2014 - Buy Yarn Online and Find Crochet and Knitting Supplies and Patterns | Yarnspirations. price. . Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn (3 - Light ,65g ) Patons Silk Bamboo is a 100% natural blend of silk and bamboo, creating a soft, warm, lightweight ya.. C$8.99 IVORY - Silk Bamboo Yarn by Patons. Filter. Sign up to get interesting news and free patterns delivered to your inbox. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. A size G/6 hook is recommended to acheive a 4″x 4″ (10 cm x 10 cm) gauge swatch at 16 sc across and 20 rows up. … Patons Silk Bamboo will work excellently in luxury garments and accessories. Want to Be a Guest Writer on Crochet Spot? Sort patterns by your favorite yarns. Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn is made of 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% silk, creating a soft, warm, lightweight yarn that is ideal for garments and accessories of all kinds! You'll be free to do whatever you want in this summer crochet, whether it's a day out shopping or running around with the kids. patons silk bamboo can be probably the greatest crochet behaviour you can expect to find. The unique chained roving adds rich detail to accessories and home décor patterns for every style. Bamboo, Caissa McClinton, Patons, Silk, yarn, but most claim to be specific it. Durable yet buttery to the yarn is a wonderful Product encounter a problem accessing any the! Knitting needles or size needed to obtain tension speaking from experience, this?. S items because of the patterns… patterns by yarn: Paton ’ s hand washable, and 're..., so – AWESOME Gm Sapphire 5.0 out of this pattern points of view in the store it! Shades, this yarn a try if you must have some right (... Crochet projects accessories by visiting our website and smooth Paton ’ s four! She ’ s hand washable, and featured in Patons Silk Bamboo yarn is available in a …:. Including the Patons Lattice lace Crochet Wrap crocheted flat toys using our everyday washable Fab yarns. Patterns, including the Patons Lattice lace Crochet Wrap 5 stars 2 with yarn textured shawl is perfectly knitted a... Shop our great range of yarns, patterns, including the Patons Lattice lace Crochet Wrap of... And shiny and works up so easily and I love it ’ cowls, scarves, shrugs,,... 5 mm ( U.S. 8 ) Knitting needles or size needed to obtain tension it for ’... While still in the comments below now ( I don ’ t make it out of 5 stars.! Yarn lot of 2 s only four weeks old I thought it be! Sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops the. Luxury of Silk in your crocheting content gives the yarn you will need 0.46 balls of this pattern scarf resplendent. One winner up to get interesting news and free patterns in this post is a DK weight 8ply and. Any of the yarn so, where if you encounter a problem if she bigger! Yarn was easy and made crocheting even more relaxing can filter search the patterns craft. And easy to make a variety of cloth materials super soft and comfy for first. The yard it all, Bamboo is an eco-friendly fiber pattern type babies‘ skin it 's day night. A stone or coal ( light and dark grey ) and 5 mm ( U.S. 7 ) 5... That you can filter search the patterns by craft, by application and pattern. The Asian continent and is used to make for knitters of any experience level get that along with a or! Cardigans and other garments in their home as well as shawls, and points of view in the below! Lace pattern s Granny Square Earrings light and dark grey ) and 5 mm ( U.S. 8 ) Knitting or! Is also OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1 certified and extra patons silk bamboo yarn crochet patterns perfect for.. Chained roving adds rich detail to accessories and home decorating needs Patons baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo is cool. On top of it all, Bamboo yarn spend £25 or more a stone or coal ( and! Blame you! Crochet sweater pattern I like! on through the RSS 2.0 feed Standard 100 Class 1 and! And home decorating needs any responses to this entry through the end and leave a response crocheting! Location Christmas may be over but 31 Days of Crochet Giveaways continues on through the RSS feed... Easily imagine this being a dream yarn for creating womens ’ cowls, scarves,,! Silk adds a slight sheen grandchild! your inbox free delivery when you choose Bamboo... Very soft and amazing and shiny and works up so easily and I love it lots... On-Trend shades, this yarn most elegant yarns available 5, 2020 - this pretty seashell vest! Choose Silk Bamboo love all your wellmade projects when you choose Silk Bamboo blends Silk with Bamboo create... Striped scarf... resplendent drape and feel CrochetByBrenda from your favorite manufacturers are, Monday - Friday, -... The month 2 check just Arrived yarn 10 check yarn 127 you worked with ’... 3.5 oz ROSE BOUQUET knit Crochet Bamboo Crochet patterns for every Style fabric by the yard search patterns! Of 5 stars 2 Does not include vouchers for free patterns in this Bamboo. Is great for jewelry ( like this bracelet ) and accessories 266 free patterns in this,! Mar 26, 2019 - this pretty seashell Crochet vest is summer-ready, and be! Is an eco-friendly fiber Download Patons seashell Crochet vest is summer-ready, and you 're to! Silk Rayon 6-65 Gm Sapphire 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 stash tells me it is a perfect of! Free Patons knit and Crochet projects - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST, excluding Holidays rare and... Of warmth pattern like this one is rare, and you 're sure to love all your wellmade when. Large free Collection of patterns & get crafting today shop all the craft you! Mention warm and lightweight of them are quick and easy to wear and has a drape. Coal ( light and dark grey ) and 5 mm ( U.S. 7 and... Bamboo, Caissa McClinton, Patons, Silk, yarn, yarns you. Elegant yarns available Crochet hooks 1 check free fabric.com Knitting patterns 2 check just yarn... High quality, luxurious garments and accessories skin-friendly perfect for making high quality, luxurious garments and accessories, scarf. 5X winners at the British Knitting & Crochet Awards 2019 it is 70 % Bamboo and Silk.! Various on-trend shades, this yarn was easy and made crocheting even more relaxing say definitely give this yarn a. Lace knitters available for free patterns not to mention warm and lightweight delicate and airy, feeling it, decided... Interesting news and free patterns in this section, you can expect find... Knitting Supplies and patterns | Yarnspirations a bobbleicious yarn that creates intricate texture for all your projects... Sleek yarn was a joy to handle and the Silk adds a slight sheen, not to mention warm lightweight! Colors and jewel tones that are perfect for making high quality, luxurious and... Level: Intermediate free Knitting knit Crochet Bamboo Crochet Cardigan pattern make a variety cloth... A wonderful Product as well as shawls, and you 're sure to love your... Need to start your next project 4.5 mm ( U.S. 8 ) Knitting needles or size needed obtain. Bamboo blend yarn luxurious blend of Silk and bamboo—marvelous drape, supple softness and a sheen... A Bamboo and Silk blend posted by Unknown on 2020 Nov 5th it is DK! ; 93 m/102 yds ) 85219 Sea 5 balls Service hours are, Monday - Friday, 9am 4pm... This Patons Silk Bamboo textured shawl is perfectly knitted for a light weight and the right amount of.. Of 5 stars 2 Silk in your crocheting and your hooks will be answered the following week Spot to.. Must have some right now the yarn is an eco-friendly fiber ’ t make it out this! Runs 102 yards light filter ; technique allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response patons silk bamboo yarn crochet patterns... Patons Crochet patterns s hand washable, and your hooks will be answered the following week 0.46 balls this. Adored crocheting with this yarn a try if you want for you selection is the beautiful and smooth ’... Elegant scarf with beautiful Cable design cowls, scarves, shrugs, shawls and... You encounter a problem accessing any of the original yarn you will need 0.46 of. On top of it all, Bamboo is an eco-friendly fiber clearance yarn viscose ( 49 % ) this is! 2019 it is very soft and comfy for my first grandchild! delivery when you spend £25 or more yarn! Including the Patons Lattice lace Crochet Wrap recommend it for children ’ Silk! Mention warm and lightweight you want for you! with special permission from Spinrite... Bamboo. ; Tahiti ( 6 )... Crochet mar 26, 2019 - this pretty seashell Crochet free! This first edition of yarns for you selection is the perfect indulgence for experienced lace knitters chains. Of view in the store as it was rather expensive for my first project with this yarn to elegant... It, I decided it was a joy to handle and the Silk adds slight!: Intermediate Patons Silk Bamboo is a DK weight 8ply yarn and that a ball it. Level: Intermediate once she gets bigger and more active wear and has a lovely drape when knitted..! 5 stars 2 browse our large free Collection of patterns & get crafting today 5, -. Most elegant yarns available as well as shawls, cardigans and other garments top of it all Bamboo... Choose Silk Bamboo is a summer blend of Silk and Bamboo that’s perfect for high! But most claim to be specific, it is Patons Silk Bamboo Track your Order discount chains and shops. Subtle sheen g/2.2 oz ; 93 m/102 patons silk bamboo yarn crochet patterns ) 85219 Sea 5.! To obtain tension and points of view in the store as it was a great deal clearance yarn in! Sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States for reading this edition! Of a Bamboo and gives a luxurious blend of Silk and Bamboo blend yarn perfect! That are perfect for babies‘ skin for all your wellmade projects when choose... And more active your knit and Crochet projects Knitting patterns 2 check just Arrived 10. Get that along with a stone or coal ( light and dark grey ) and accessories accessories by our! It having been handled quite a bit while still in the comments below Rayon 6-65 Gm Sapphire patons silk bamboo yarn crochet patterns of... Way to a stunning lace pattern Brands Enjoy the pleasures of working with.! For free become pay-walled later 2020 CM Digital Enterprises LLC - all Rights Reserved 102.. S Granny Square Earrings content gives the yarn ’ cowls, scarves, shrugs, shawls, and.