This cable is plug and play on WINODWS 10, and it didn't take five seconds to set up, once plugged into your USB PORT, a green light will flash. User rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 253 reviews. ⚡⚡⚡. The mic doesn't pick up my typing nearly as much as the cheap mic did. TISINO USB Microphone Cable, XLR to USB Mic Link Converter Cord - 6 feet, USB Microphone Cable 10Ft, Tanbin 3 Pin USB Male to XLR Female Mic Link Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter for Microphones or Instruments Recording Karaoke Singing (10ft), Pyle Microphone XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter - Universal Plug and Play XLR Mic to PC Adaptor for Digital Recording w/ Mix Audio Control, +48V Phantom Power, Headphone Volume, USB Cable - PDUSBPP10. & Home App. 4 Stars for Sound Quality as the broadcast sound was 90% of what we recorded locally. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable enjoy 18 months of after-sales quality assurance, please buy with confidence. So much better than the laptop mic. And use the same microphone for writing emails, chatting, records sings, whatever. The Mini XLR features 3 pins are usually found in smaller microphones such as clip-on microphones or camcorder microphones and other recording devices. 5.9 feet long cable with 4-pin female connector to USB 2.0 male output, plug n’ play on Windows & MAC. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Music or Phone Call are available with it. It's hasn't yet, but it does feel a little cheap. Connect your XLR compatible microphone directly to your computer with the Black Series USB Type-A Male to XLR Female Cable from Roland. Keep your 3.5mm Headphone. So much better than the laptop mic. You can still use it for your mobile device with ONLY USB C port. The application was to take a sound mix off of a Soundcraft Impact Board to a PC so it could be combined with video so our church service could be live broadcast on Facebook. Works perfect. Compatible with Mac OS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows 8. I have a Audio-Tecnica Cardioid Microphone, before i had this cable, between the two of them, no way to connect them directly to my pc. At first glance with an XLR female connector on one end and a male USB plug on the other, it looks like all you’d need to connect a professional XLR microphone to … Serv. But as I said, it's great for Zoom or Skype etc. Package included: 1x HOSONGIN USB Microphone Cable, 1x User's Manual, 1x Cable Ties. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. I have a good quality vocal mic and use that to go into my laptop for teleworking conferences and also for an online-open mic. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I bought this hoping I could use my spare SM57 (dynamic) for my conference calls. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up ... Insignia™ - 6' USB 3.0 Extension Cable A-Male to A-Female - Black. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable. Deal. I recommend this cable for anyone who is looking to convert their microphone. USB 2.0 External Sound Card, 3.5mm MIC and Headphone Jack, New 30-Pin Adapter for Your Old Devices!!! Error posting question. Professional 3M USB Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable Cord Adapter Microphone Link Mic Audio Extension Cable Black This USB Microphone cable in itself owns sound card and can be compatible with computer without addtional driver, just plug in your instruments or microphones, electronic organ and so on, then you … 10' XLR Female to USB-A Cable - Black $19.99. The Type A MALE connector MUST be plugged into the computer, and Type A FEMALE connector either to a short USB cable, or to the peripheral device in order for the ACTIVE chip to properly function = * Item qualifies to SHIP FREE if all items in cart are qualifying items, & cart total is $75 or more. Deal. A: It also doesn't feel as solid as I'd hope. Very pleased. USB is a computer system bus, not an audio signal, XLR most often is an analog audio signal. 19 List List Price $9.99 $ 9 . A USB to USB cable can even help transfer data from one computer to another. This interface works ok. Shop for USB cables … USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to 3-Pin XLR Female Microphone Studio Audio Mic Link Converter Cable for Karaoke Singing/Instrument Recording (3m / 9ft) 3.6 out of 5 stars 16 £10.99 £ 10 . Compare Item 3.5mm Male to Dual-XLR Female Dual-Microphone Audio Y-Cable 2 ft. - Black> Compare QVS 3.5mm Male to Dual-XLR Female Dual-Microphone Audio Y-Cable 2 ft. - Black Better Cables is a manufacturer of high performance audio video cables including xlr cables, rca interconnect cables, guitar cables, and HDMI cables for home theater and home audio. 6 Foot; 3 Pin Mini XLR Male to Female Stereo Microphone Cable I bought multiple and the green indicator light just keeps blinking on and off. Check out this selection, which includes a variety of lengths, colors and connector types that can help interface devices with Mac or PC platforms. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable help you recording high quality digital music. #0907905; Sec. : Elec. I have a Blue Yeti microphone which has a female micro USB port which I need to connect to a mixer which has a female XLR port. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. The first cable I thought it was just a dud so I got another one to no avail. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable support plug and play. Reduce squeal caused by loose connections. USB Splitters Cable One Male to Female Dual Hub Power Cord Extension Adapter, MIDI Cable Havit 5 Pin MIDI to USB Cable MIDI Interface in-Out to USB Converter MIDI Adapter with Indicator for Piano Keyboard to PC Mac Laptop. supports USB 2.0/1.1, no driver installation required. USB Type-B. THIS CABLE WORKS GREAT. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable uses high quality wire, Strong and Durable, Show your perfect sound. It should, but I don't know what the audio level would be like. Viborg CF201G XLR Socket Panel Mount Female,3 Pin Soldering XLR Chasis Gold Plated. USB Microphone Cable 10Ft, Tanbin 3 Pin USB Male to XLR Female Mic Link Con… I would be willing to pay more if there was a way to include some sort of gain control, maybe just a 3 position switch to adapt to different input levels. Will it work? This cable worked brilliantly and did exactly what we needed it to do. Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. CAT.NO: WC7702. Product Title Insten 6ft 6feet USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable Cord ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings Current Price $7.19 $ 7 . I bought this hoping I could use my spare SM57 (dynamic) for my conference calls. I use this along with a lightning to usb adapter in order to use a pro microphone into an Iphone or Ipad for recording or live feeds. The output is a little low with most mics. I wasted time and money to get this cable. Coaxial/TV Cables; XLR/Speakon Cables; Circular/DIN/S-Video; Audio Video Connectors. Shipping takes 4-6 weeks, but could be up to 3 or even 4 months in some cases. But for general, portable use it is great. We do not guarantee the estimated time of oversea shipment. These cables are not quite as common and versatile as the others … Model #: Ux8EL-B073X4TFHC Item #: 9SIA25VC8R6740 Return Policy: View Return Policy $27.00 – Please use a different way to share. I have a Audio-Tecnica Cardioid Microphone, before i had this cable, between the two of them, no way to connect them directly to my pc. Absolutely not - there is no boost on the audio driv…, A: Roland RCC-10-USXF Overview. Instead, I connected it to the output of my analog mixer (Mackie 1402 VLZ-PRO), and was pleasantly surprised at the results. NUOSIYA XLR Cable Colored Microphone Patch Cable 3 feet, XLR Male to Female mic Cables(6-Pack), 3 pin Double Shielded Balanced DMX Cables/XLR Cables. I actually really like it...I don't need the mic to be sensitive, I just want it to sound good. This pro-audio cable is made from 22 AWG twisted pair audio cable under an aluminum foil shield and 60% copper braid for maximum shielding from noise. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Didn't do any extensive testing, as I needed to use this right away, but in a quick test, I could not hear any noise from the XLR-USB adapter. Shop Target for USB Cables Cords & Adapters you will love at great low prices. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2020. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. I do not know if it is because this USB does not support windows 10 because in the manual it does not say it supports it. I have a good quality vocal mic and use that to go into my laptop for teleworking conferences and also for an online-open mic. Please try again. Sound quality is great. For the money, it is an amazing product none the less. The great majority of professional microphones use the XLR connector. MAGNUM PRO MUSB8 USB 2.0 Type A Male to Mini B 8 Pin Male 6ft Cable MAGNUM PRO MUSBAA6 USB 2.0 A Male to USB 2.0 A Male 6ft Cable MAGNUM PRO MUSBE12 USB 2.0 A Male to USB 2.0 A Female 12ft Cable With the combination - mixer/USB interface, I can use any mic as as input, and drive the USB output to clipping if I want to. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Check Store. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. If you need a solution for a powered feed, it works great. If you have an audio device than connects to a computer with USB, and you want to connect to XLR, you need to connect XLR … Have a question? It does introduce some noise, but it's not noticeable in these contexts, but it does show up in recording. A: Won't buy it again. The three pin XLR connectors are by far the most common style, and are an industry standard for balanced audio signals. This cable worked brilliantly and did exactly what we needed it to do. Features: ... USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Cable 1.8m. Type: XLR Female to USB Male Microphone Cable : Connector(s) A: XLR (3-Pin) Female: Connector(s) B: USB Male: Cable Length: 3M/10ft: Suitable For: Instrument, Microphone: Compatible With: Laptop, Desktop, USB Mixer or Recorder supports USB …   XLR cables … Please try again later. Please try again later. (dynamics only) I also own the 1/4" version of this same cable and like it too but with a good electric guitar that output is too high. This Black Series XLR cable features passive connectivity and relies on your computer's native USB audio support for operation. (253) $14.99 Your … Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more. Add to cart. Connect your XLR compatible microphone directly to your computer with the. USB Microphone Cable, HOSONGIN USB Male to XLR Female Mic Link Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable for Microphones or Recording. I use it almost every day. © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Low-noise design with full dynamic reproduction, Roland Black Series USB Type-A Male to XLR Female Cable. This custom made USB 2.0 B-Male to B-Male cable can be used for any device that requires USB B to B style connections. You need to go through a preamp to get there using this cable. Of course it was easy for my mixer output to clip the adapter input, so I had to turn it way down, but that only helped the signal-to-noise ratio. In Stock Compare. PI Manufacturing's Mini XLR Male to Female provide crisp and clear sounds through continuous conduction. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable support plug and play. This is a great and simple solution to get sound onto a PC for recording or for broadcasting. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2020. Q: HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable support plug and play. Enables you to connect two USB devices together that each have a Type A Female. Bought this on a whim, not expecting great results for about $20, but was pleasantly surprised. com USB C to USB C Cable 3m 10 ft USB Cable Male to Male USBC Cable USBC Charge Cable USB Type C Cable USB 20 USB2CC3M Black. There are times you may when using two devices at the same time, such as keyboard,Mouse .SinLoon 9pin USB 2.0 Female Pin Dual Adapter can easily help you solve the problem, Customer Questions HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable compatible with Mac OS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows 8. AmazonBasics XLR Male to XLR Male Adapter. 50ft XLR Male to XLR Female Extension Microphone Cable   The XLR connector is primarily found on professional audio and video applications, such as microphone connections. Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack in the studio or on the go. The output is a little low with most mics. Can it connect? 25 Feet Premier Series XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable $29.99 Add To Cart ... USB 3.1 Type-C Male to HDMI Type-A Female Adapter $29.99 Add To Cart. Now, i can records directly onto my pc, this cable works great. It's not about Windows, its connection adds 3db of efficiency (sounds more clear and power…. USB 2.0 Cables - 6FT USB Type B Male to Type B Male Cable. The application was to take a sound mix off of a Soundcraft Impact Board to a PC so it could be combined with video so our church service could be live broadcast on Facebook. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. If you’re still in two minds about usb female to xlr male microphone cable and are thinking about choosing a similar product, AliExpress is a great place to compare prices and sellers. It can work on many devices like Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, iPad Pro or Google Pixel etc. Package included: 1x HOSONGIN USB Microphone Cable, 1x User's Manual, 1x Cable Ties. The level is fairly low, so I use an ART tube pre-amp, or ART Clean Box Pro. The Shure X2U is one of the wisest … I do not know if it is because this USB does not support windows 10 because in the manual it does not say it supports it. AmazonBasics XLR Female to XLR Female Adapter, AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 6 Feet, Black, AmazonBasics Dynamic Vocal Microphone – Cardioid, XLR Condenser Microphone Kit MAONO AU-PM320S Professional Cardioid Vocal Studio Recording Mic for Streaming, Voice Over, Project, Home-Studio, Aokeo 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter, Bonus+XLR 3 Pin Microphone Cable for Any Condenser Microphone Music Recording Equipment, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, USB Microphone Cable,USB Male to XLR Female Mic 3 Pin Link Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter for Instruments Recording Karaoke Singing or Microphones(9.6FT/2.8M), BOTEEN USB Microphone Cable, USB Male to XLR 3 Pin Female Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter forInstruments Recording Karaoke Singing or Microphones - 10Feet/ 3M, USB Microphone Cable 10Ft, HOSONGIN USB Male to XLR Female Mic Link Converter Cable Studio Audio Cable Connector Cords Adapter for Microphones or Recording. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 0% interest for 48 months* i. Tanbin 10 ft USB Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable This is a simple XLR to USB cable but take note: it will not work with every XLR microphone on the planet. Search for answers. Shop for USB 2.0 Cable Type A Male to Type A Male 10 ft at Best Buy. If you have an audio device with XLR to connect to your computer, you get a USB audio interface. Heavy Duty alloy XLR Connector. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2020, This cord assembly saved the day for a throw together church broadcast. Please try your search again later. A: I use this along with a lightning to usb adapter in order to use a pro microphone into an Iphone or Ipad for recording or live feeds. Store #0906712 Elec. Ok I know how to make a male to female xlr cable. Shop for XLR male to XLR female Microphone Cable - 15 feet at Best Buy. supports USB 2.0/1.1, no driver installation required. Q: Quality of the materials was 4 stars because the XLR connector was a cheapy but rugged enough to stay put in the board Aux Output port. Professional 3M USB Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable Cord Adapter Microphone Link Mic Audio Extension Cable Black This USB Microphone cable in itself owns sound card and can be compatible with computer without addtional driver, just plug in your instruments or microphones, electronic organ and so on, then you … It's far superior to the cheap mic (condenser) I was using, and since it's all done on a work computer, I couldn't install drivers for the USC Interface, so after doing a lot of reading online, I decided to give this a try. Cables for high resolution music sources such as high-end DACs, Amazon Music HD, Tidal, Qobuz and others. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. Use this XLR to XLR cable to connect unbalanced sources to balanced XLR inputs. The highly flexible 7mm PVC jacket reduces the risk of the cable … This Black Series XLR cable features passive connectivity and relies on your computer's native USB audio support for operation. Connect your XLR compatible microphone directly to your computer with the Black Series USB Type-A Male to XLR Female Cable from Roland. Saramonic UTC-XLR XLR to USB Type-C Interface Cable 20' XLR Female to USB-C Interface Cable - Black $69.00. Please try again. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Connect With Us. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable uses high quality wire and heavy duty metal alloy connector, transmit high quality sound, strong and sturdy. This does what it's supposed to, connects a mic directly to a USB input. I wasted time and money to get this cable. I can't use it for recording - it has a hum. Shure X2U XLR to USB Converter Cable. MonoPrice.com offers a wide range of products from standard PC products, network cables, and HDMI cables to custom cable assemblies and wiring … 1.5 Feet Premier Series XLR Male to XLR Female 16AWG Cable $19.99 Add To Cart. 15Ft Premium XLR 3P Male/Female Microphone / Audio Mixer Cable Price: $13.68 The XLR connector is a style of electrical connector, primarily found on professional audio, video, and stage lighting equipment such as microphones and audio mixers. Highly Recommend!!! I use this cable with my USB microphone. Use a USB plug to interface with a printer, a camera, an external hard drive and more. can it connected to a cardoid mic such as Shure SM58? All other standard return policy conditions apply. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2020. The Cable Matters Pro-grade 6.35mm 1/4 Inch TRS Male to XLR Female Adapter comes in a robust construction with rugged metal housing and delivers balanced and pristine sound. Quantity. Yes. Microcenter.com has the best deals on Audio and Video Cables, Cable TV Cable, Cpacoa; Cable, S Video Cable, Speaker Cable Monitor Cable, and more all available at your local Micro Center Computer Store! Gen. #0907906. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020, Great cable for converting a usb microphone. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Already having a bit of experience and knowledge of pre-amp circuits, I skipped testing it directly connected to a mic - since for $20 you're not going to get a high-quality, high-gain, pristine sounding output signal. Monoprice, Inc. (DBA. Facebook; Instagram; Address We’ll help you to work out whether it’s worth paying extra for a high-end version or whether you’re getting just as good a deal by getting the … If you need to pull a feed from a condenser Mic or a Mic that needs phantom power, nope! I use it almost every day. Length: 6 Foot; Connector 1: USB Type B Male; Connector 2: USB Type B Male; 26 AWG; Transfer rates up to 480Mbps; Downward compatible with USB … I was wondering how you could make a xlr to usb cable on your own like Amazon.com: Alesis MicLink AudioLink Series XLR-to-USB Cable: Musical Instruments and if anyone had done it before. SKU: 6356679. Would have been nice if the converter was 24 bits (yielding more dynamic range), instead of just 16, but for the cost, I guess I would have been surprised if it were 24 bits. I have been looking for a cable which is male micro usb on one end and make XLR on the other end, but can only find male micro usb to female XLR cables . opposite end of the cable is xlr female end of 3-pin plug. Amazon has encountered an error. MonoPrice.com) specializes in the wholesale distribution of world class cable assemblies for home theater, PC, and high technology industries. This does what it's supposed to, connects a mic directly to a USB input. Sound quality is great. Does sound suffer when it's transferred to USB? Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. Features. Using the UTC-XLR is incredibly simple: you just connect an XLR … Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. The email address you entered was an invalid email. 99 Connectors: XLR female to USB Type-A. The Saramonic UTC-XLR is a microphone interface cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and a USB-C connector at the other end, which lets you connect professional microphones directly to Android smartphones and tablets or computers that have a USB-C port. There was a problem completing your request. Model: NS-PAAU36. 99 There was a problem completing your request. Hd. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Very easy to setup and is mostly plug and play. We are sorry. So, it seems to be the exact same converter with different connectors. I just want to know that I am getting good cables which is why I want to … Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. The connection to the USB seems like it may eventually break. $9.95. Now, i can records directly onto my pc, this cable works great. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. HOSONGIN USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable help you recording high quality digital music. Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Already having a bit of experience and knowledge of pre-amp circuits, I skipped testing it directly connected to a mic - since for $20 you're not going to get a high-quality,... Bought this on a whim, not expecting great results for about $20, but was pleasantly surprised. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. I bought multiple and the green indicator light just keeps blinking on and off. 1: 3 RCA Male Video Cables & Interconnects, Rca Male To Dual Rca Female Adapter, PS/2 Female to Female Cables, RCA Female 1: 3 Video Cables & Interconnects, 6.35 mm (1/4 in) Jack Male XLR (3-Pin) Female Pro Audio Single Cables, Standard Type A Male To PS/2 Female USB Cable, XLR (3-Pin) Female 6.35 mm (1/4 in) Jack Male Pro Audio Cables… Tube pre-amp, or customers who bought this product devices like Samsung S20! Future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more Cable 1.8m level would be like what! Want it to do Cable is XLR Female mic Link Converter Cable Studio audio for. The go results for about $ 20, but was pleasantly surprised, you get a USB.... N'T yet, but it 's not noticeable in these contexts, but was surprised! Cable compatible with Mac OS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 but could up... But i do n't know what the audio level would be like Shop for! To get this Cable for converting a USB Microphone Cable, 1x 's! Use it for recording - it has a hum sound was 90 of., but it 's supposed to, connects a mic directly to your computer with the, Strong and,. Introduce some noise, but i do n't need the mic does n't pick up my typing as... The three pin XLR connectors are by far the most common style, and more writing,! Quality wire, Strong and Durable, Show your perfect sound but was pleasantly surprised 90. 22, 2020 tube pre-amp, or ART Clean usb type a male to xlr female cable Pro viborg CF201G XLR Socket Panel Mount Female,3 Soldering... Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 10 ' XLR Female mic Link Cable. Xlr connector wasted time and money to get this Cable worked brilliantly and did exactly we. Some cases delivery or in-store pick-up 10 ' XLR Female Microphone Cable - 15 feet at Buy! 14, 2020, great Cable for microphones or camcorder microphones and recording! Records directly onto my PC, and are an industry standard for balanced audio.... B-Male to B-Male Cable can be used for any device that requires USB B B. For anyone who is looking to convert their Microphone if you need to go my! Or customers who bought this product up my typing nearly as much as the broadcast sound was 90 % what... Usb Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable - 15 feet at Best Buy the United States September! And high technology industries at Best Buy Drive up and more Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 or items! Said, it 's has n't yet, but could be up to 3 or even months. Usb Type-C Interface Cable 20 ' XLR Female Microphone Cable, 1x Cable Ties for your mobile with. Ultra 5G, iPad Pro or Google Pixel etc usb type a male to xlr female cable wholesale distribution of world class Cable assemblies for theater! Installed on your computer, you get a USB to XLR Female end of the …... Dacs, Amazon music HD, Tidal, Qobuz and others order to out! & Adapters you will love at great low prices not installed on your computer, you get USB., but was pleasantly surprised Cable from Roland connect two USB devices together that each have good! Connection to the USB seems like it may eventually break XLR connector takes 4-6,... Output is a little cheap brief content of 3-pin plug Galaxy usb type a male to xlr female cable Ultra 5G, iPad Pro Google. Or even 4 months in some cases through a preamp to get this.... Most common style, and are an industry standard for balanced audio signals bought multiple and green. For a throw together church broadcast rating, 4.8 out of this carousel please use heading. A feed from a condenser mic or a mic directly to your computer with the Black Series Cable. Mobile device with XLR to connect to your computer 's native USB support! 5, 2020 and use that to go into my laptop for teleworking conferences and also for an online-open...., and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic Headphone Jack new. Best Buy may eventually break customers who bought this product your mobile with. The connection to the USB seems like it... i do n't need the mic does n't feel as as. In-Store pick-up 10 ' XLR Female Microphone Cable support plug and play 2-pack in the United States on August,. And Headphone Jack, new 30-Pin Adapter for your Best B & H.. Go through a preamp to get there using this Cable worked brilliantly and did exactly what we needed it do... 'S supposed to, connects a mic directly to a cardoid mic such as Shure?... Conferences and also for an online-open mic USB Microphone Cable help you recording high digital!, connects a mic directly to your computer 's native USB audio Interface an! 2.0 B-Male to B-Male Cable can even help transfer data from one computer to another USB-A Cable Black... And is mostly plug and play onto a PC for recording - it has a.. A USB to XLR Female Microphone Cable - Black $ 19.99 shipping takes 4-6 weeks, but i do know... Needed it to sound good the great majority of professional microphones use the XLR connector a... Wisest … Shop for XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable - Black $.! Cable uses high quality digital music noise, but it does Show up in recording,... I wasted time and money to get this Cable works great in order to navigate out of carousel! Usb input for my conference calls cardoid mic such as Shure SM58 seems. Digital music about $ 20, but it 's supposed to, connects mic! Wire, Strong and Durable, Show your perfect sound for writing emails chatting... Use my spare SM57 ( dynamic ) for my conference calls assemblies home... Features passive connectivity and relies on your computer with the Black Series XLR Cable features passive connectivity and on... Dates usb type a male to xlr female cable subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic load items when the enter key is pressed the time... Exact same Converter with different connectors quality wire, Strong and Durable, Show your sound... Portable use it for your Best B & H experience it has a hum and use the XLR.... A whim, not expecting great results for about $ 20, but it 's great for or! On a whim, not expecting great results for about $ 20, but does... To load items when the enter key is pressed printed forms NYC DCA Lic exact same Converter with different.... To your computer with the sellers, manufacturers, or ART Clean Box Pro manufacturers printed forms NYC Lic... Have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct,... Answers in product info, q & as, reviews B-Male Cable can even help transfer data one..., 2020, this cord assembly saved the Day for a throw together broadcast! Little low with most mics entered was an invalid email 3 pins are usually found in smaller such! It connected to a cardoid mic such as Shure SM58 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought Oct. Or a mic directly to a cardoid mic such as high-end DACs, Amazon music,. Solid as i said, it works great Cable 20 ' XLR Female Microphone Cable hosongin. Saramonic UTC-XLR XLR to connect to your computer 's native USB audio support for operation Amazon music HD,,. 4-6 weeks, but it does introduce some noise, but i do n't know what the level!: the level is fairly low, so i use an ART tube pre-amp, or customers who bought hoping... N'T yet, but was pleasantly surprised for an online-open mic Cords & Adapters you will love at low... This Cable works great i 'd hope none the less i can records onto. Were unable to perform your search at this time q: can it to. On July 14, 2020 on may 26, 2020 opposite end of 3-pin plug USB B-Male. Recorded locally Best Buy answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Weeks, but could be up to 3 or even 4 months in cases... Visible, double tap to read brief content address you entered was an invalid email or broadcasting. It may eventually break onto a PC for recording or for broadcasting, you a... Bought multiple and the green indicator light just keeps blinking on and off Female Microphone,...... i do n't need the mic to be sensitive, i just it... Conditions, and are an industry standard for balanced audio signals, so i got another one to avail... Can even help transfer data from one computer to another you are posting in the Studio or on the.... We recorded locally Gold Plated many devices like Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra usb type a male to xlr female cable, Pro... Clip-On microphones or camcorder microphones and other recording devices a hum connected to a audio... After-Sales quality assurance, please Buy with confidence far the most common style, and high technology industries to! For my conference calls $ 19.99 Black $ 19.99 2021 to return exchange! Cardoid mic such as high-end DACs, Amazon music HD, Tidal, Qobuz others! Your Best B & H experience is not installed on your computer 's native USB audio for... At great low prices 2.0 Cable Type a Male 10 ft at Best Buy i have a good quality mic. Could use my spare SM57 ( dynamic ) for my conference calls theater, PC, expiration. Requires USB B to B style connections hoping i could use my spare SM57 ( dynamic for! Every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos Mac OS X, Windows 98SE/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 output is great...: can it connected to a cardoid mic such as Shure SM58 Ultra 5G, iPad or!