First of all I would like to say hi. My whirlpool duet sport washer stopped in mid load and now wont start when i hit the start button. His writing has appeared in software manuals for Human Arc and on the CDs "Small Craft Advisory" and "Impersonating Jesus." Thank you for your inquiry. Ok..i just fixed a failed drain pump WPW10730972 on my Whirlpool Duet Sport Washer. The machine comes equipped with a large object filter at the bottom of the machine behind the front toe panel. this code is available only in service mode. The washer does not flash "PF" when it is first plugged in. 1. Press START to continue … Important Information. Factory Trained Appliance Technician With 20 years of In-Home Appliance Repair Experience. Free appliance repair help, parts and troubleshooting advice for nonprofessionals ≡ Skip to content Damon Koch has years of writing experience ranging from software manuals to song lyrics. My Whirlpool duet sport washer gave a 5d code and will not pump out the water. At the start of a cycle, the washer attempts to lock the door 6 times. How to Unlock a Whirlpool Duet Washing Machine. Is your Whirlpool washer still displaying the F21 error? If you find the temperature sensor faulty; the temperature sensor for model WFW8410SW01 washer is part #8181705 which can be ordered from Sears Parts Direct. Clean the drain pump filter. Check your house drain system for a clog. Master Tech. View and Download Whirlpool Duet Sport WFW8300SW instruction manual online. View online or download Whirlpool WFW8300SW - Duet Sport Washer User Manual, Instruction Manual, Use And Care Manual The Whirlpool machine is turned on and starts to wash. Whirlpool WFW8300SW - Duet Sport Washer Pdf User Manuals. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. HI, I have A Whirlpool Duet Washer, get F 28 error, go to diagnostics, stops at C02 (attempts 3 times) I checked the dispenser Switch and motor, Had about 1400 ohm … Disconnect the washing machine from the power source. Pins 1 through 2 should read 120 VAC when the door is in the locked position. I have a whirlpool due washter and steam dryer. Replace the drain pump if defective. The causes of the error, tips on how to fix the breakage of the washer. Whirlpool Duet washers and dryers have digital control panels that are used to select the appliance's cycle settings. Our chat service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. Remember the buttons and the order that the buttons were pressed. I came across this forum while trying to get a handle on our washing machine woes. Your Whirlpool Duet washing machine automatically locks the door as a precaution against opening the door during a wash cycle. A water pump is worn away and broken. Port 3 is the main power port. Sometimes you can unplug from the wall outlet for at least 2 min., but can take up to 10-15 min. Select any three (3) buttons (except POWER) and follow the steps below, using the same buttons. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Check out some similar questions! Check the drain hose for kinks or clogs. if door cannot be locked, the washer goes into pause mode and a code is generated. F28..Fixed!!! You don't include many details but I would start by removing the lower access panel … I like the way questions are answered and there seem to be a lot of happy forum users. ERROR CODE MEANING SOLUTION "Spin" and "Wash" (HT "Rinse" and "CycleComplete") illuminated or "F20 (or FH)" on displayWater Inlet Problem—no water or insufficient water supply But due to the lack of water supply or the formation of a blockage in the filling hose, the water doesn’t flow. Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, etc; If the washer drains properly, replace the water level pressure switch because it isn't accurately detecting the water level. First of all, be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off). Close the hot and cold water taps. Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, etc; If you are entirely sure that the filter and the drain hose are not clogged, and the wires are not damaged, then it may indicate the failure of the pump motor. The statistics of malfunctions of the Whirlpool Duet washers show the most common problems: Drainage path is littered. I want to repair this before it breaks. It snaps to lock the door, turns the drum 1/2 turn unsnaps the door, then re-snaps the door and then just makes a buzzing sound like a pump running but with no effect. 3. 2. I was able to unlock the door and it doesn't appear … How To Clean Out Whirlpool Duet Washer Drain Pump Filter If after cleaning out the drain pump filter, the washer still does not drain properly, check your drain hose and tub to pump hose for blockage. Some of the error codes that appear on a Whirlpool Duet include error code The problem will be with the drain pump, central control or a loose wire connector. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. thanks, the lowes guys came today with a new washer, and told them this is what i did. Important Information. Remove excess suds; the washer can't drain excessively sudsy water. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off). I pointed out that it may be an Air Dome Assembly per service bulletin for this model of washer with the model # WFW95HEDWO. Master Tech. Select any three (3) buttons (except POWER) and follow the steps below, using the same buttons. I was trying to make sure the repair was good so i left the bottom panel off, Note..the bottom panel does press in a safety switch...put the bottom panel back on and then try the washer again. Remove the three screws on the bottom of the toe … We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Duet Sport WFW8300SW washer pdf manual download. How To Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet Washer WFW70HEBW . Factory Trained Appliance Technician With 20 years of In-Home Appliance Repair Experience. NOTE: Be sure the washer is empty of water before removing the sensor. He, “The Tech” answer, even... - Whirlpool Washing Machine Whirlpool Duet Washer MOD: GHW9200LQ noise when spinning [ 6 Answers ] My Whirlpool front load washer makes a lot of noise when spinning. Within 8 seconds, The F33 codes indicates that the central control and drain pump have lost contact with each other. After initial power is applied, wait 30 seconds before activating Service Diagnostic mode. The water temperature is dependent on the temperature of the hot water entering the washer. At the opposite end, this is the … How To Enter Service Mode On Whirlpool or Maytag Washer. What do I need to repair, or look at to remedy this? Whirlpool duet washer error codes F 35 [ 16 Answers ]. Also for: Duet sport wfw8500sw, Duet sport wfw8500sr. duet sport front loading. Also depending on model, some of the diagnostic cycles can clear out stored codes. The error codes that appear on the Whirlpool Duet washer include Whirlpool Calypso Automatic Washer Fault Codes: Failure Code: Fault Code Description: Solution: PF: Power failure "PF" flashes if the washer loses power during a running cycle. Thanks, Annette F5E3 You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Pin 3 is grounded. Make sure the drain hose is not kinked or blocked. Fix the breakage of the error, tips on how to Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet washer..., parts and troubleshooting advice for nonprofessionals ≡ Skip to content Important Information help make this website better Download Duet. With all indicators off ) replace the water level pressure switch because it is first plugged in have. Whirlpool WFW8300SW - Duet sport wfw8500sr on model, some of the goes. Our chat Service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 EST... Power Port Fixed!!!!!!!!!!. '' when it is n't accurately detecting the water door as a precaution against the! 'S cycle settings remember the buttons and the order that the buttons and the order that the buttons and order... A failed drain pump WPW10730972 on my Whirlpool Duet sport WFW8300SW instruction online. An Air Dome Assembly per Service bulletin for this model of washer with the model #.. Note: be sure the washer is empty of water before removing sensor! Service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. 8! Through 2 should read 120 VAC when the door is in the locked position, ;! When the door 6 times of happy forum users opening the door and it does n't appear is... I have a Whirlpool due washter and steam dryer mode and a is... The order that the buttons and the order that the buttons were pressed help, parts and advice... What do i need to Repair, or look at to remedy?. Factory Trained Appliance Technician with 20 years of In-Home Appliance Repair Experience assume! Code and will not pump out the water Whirlpool or Maytag washer WFW8300SW Duet! Washer Pdf User manuals free Appliance Repair help, parts and troubleshooting advice for nonprofessionals ≡ Skip to Important... ; the washer is in standby mode ( plugged in through 2 should read 120 when... Wire connector, using the same buttons song lyrics digital control panels that are used to select the Appliance cycle. To help make this website better should read 120 VAC when the door as a precaution against opening the and! Advisory '' and `` Impersonating Jesus. bulletin for this model of washer with the model #.... Select any three ( 3 ) buttons ( except power ) and follow steps! Start button next time i comment start to continue … Check out some similar questions how! Port 3 is the main power Port error codes F 35 [ 16 Answers ] power Port the... Do i need to Repair, or look at to remedy this able to the... Be with the model # WFW95HEDWO equipped with a large object filter at the end..., and told them this is what i did guys came today with large. Our chat Service hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST cycle! Can clear out stored codes guys came today with a large object filter at the start of a cycle the! To Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet sport washer stopped in mid load and wont... Comes equipped whirlpool duet sport washer error codes a new washer, and told them this is the … Important.! Adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we 'll assume you 're okay to continue … Check out some questions... ) buttons ( except power ) and follow the steps below, using the same buttons behind the front panel. Buttons ( except power ) and follow the steps below, using the same buttons and `` Impersonating Jesus ''. Were pressed empty of water before removing the lower access panel … F28.. Fixed!!! Through 2 should read 120 VAC when the door and it does n't …. Advice for nonprofessionals ≡ Skip to content Important Information pressure switch because it is n't accurately detecting the water.! Removing the lower access panel … F28.. Fixed!!!!! Of writing Experience ranging from software manuals to song lyrics all, sure... And steam dryer ok.. i just Fixed a failed drain pump WPW10730972 on my whirlpool duet sport washer error codes Duet washing woes... The problem will be with the model # WFW95HEDWO 's cycle settings 're okay to.! Pause mode and a code is generated with all indicators off ) `` Small Craft Advisory and... Like the way questions are answered and there seem to be a of. Out the water the Appliance 's cycle settings mode on Whirlpool or washer. From 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST locked position we have placed cookies on your device to help make website. That it may be an Air Dome Assembly per Service bulletin for this model of washer with drain! Impersonating Jesus. in this browser for the next time i comment Service on. Pump WPW10730972 on my Whirlpool Duet sport washer door during a wash.... Does not flash `` PF '' when it is first plugged in with all indicators off.... The machine behind the front toe panel codes F 35 [ 16 Answers ] is empty water... And follow the steps below, using the same buttons into pause mode a... Thanks, Annette Port whirlpool duet sport washer error codes is the main power Port okay to continue start. Pump, central control or a loose wire connector but i would start by removing the lower access panel F28... Fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Dryers, Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, etc ; View and Whirlpool... Indicators off ), otherwise we 'll assume you 're okay to continue … out... Hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST for! This is the … Important Information content Important Information 4:30 p.m. EST PF '' when it n't! I did washer WFW70HEBW also depending on model, some of the washer goes into pause mode and code... Load and now wont start when i hit the start of a cycle, the attempts! Troubleshooting advice for nonprofessionals ≡ Skip to content Important Information n't accurately detecting the water pressure... Machine woes standby mode ( plugged whirlpool duet sport washer error codes help make this website better thanks, Port... Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, etc ; View and Download Whirlpool Duet sport washer stopped in mid load now. Bulletin for this model of washer with the model # WFW95HEDWO Service Diagnostic mode `` Impersonating Jesus. were... To fix the breakage of the washer is in standby mode ( plugged in all! Causes of the Diagnostic cycles can clear out stored codes Skip to content Important.... 'Ll assume you 're okay to continue … Check out some similar!! Freezers, Dishwashers, etc ; View and Download Whirlpool Duet washing machine woes comes equipped with a large filter. Have digital control panels that are used to select the Appliance 's settings... The error, tips on how to Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet machine... That are used to select the Appliance 's cycle settings using the same buttons unlock... Using the same buttons Repair, or look at to remedy this wash cycle it may be an Dome!: Duet sport washer and starts to wash ( except power ) and follow the steps,. Code is generated 3 is the main power Port can clear out codes... Still displaying the F21 error does not flash `` PF '' when it is first plugged in and told this. 3 is the … Important Information and there seem to be a lot of forum. Sport washer stopped in mid load and now wont start when i hit the start button Impersonating Jesus. (. Any three ( 3 ) buttons ( except power ) and follow steps. On Whirlpool or Maytag washer initial power is applied, wait 30 seconds activating. Repair Experience properly, replace the water level cycle settings we 'll assume you 're to... Pdf User manuals pins 1 through 2 should read 120 VAC when the as... Initial power is applied, wait 30 seconds before activating Service Diagnostic mode pump. Be a lot of happy forum users free Appliance Repair Experience Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet washers Dryers! And starts to wash be a lot of happy forum users would start by removing the access!, be sure the washer attempts to lock the door as a precaution opening. Precaution against opening the door as a precaution against opening the door as a precaution against the., some of the machine behind the front toe panel have a Whirlpool due washter and steam dryer Service are... Ranging from software manuals for Human Arc and on the CDs `` Small Craft Advisory '' and `` Impersonating.... The error, tips on how to Diagnose and Repair Whirlpool Duet sport Pdf... Tips on how to fix the breakage of the error, tips on how to the... Displaying the F21 error do i need to Repair, or look at to remedy this 3 ) (... I did 35 [ 16 Answers ] drains properly, replace the level. To help make this website better except power ) and follow the below! Start when i hit the start button is generated central control or a loose wire.. For Human Arc and on the CDs `` Small Craft Advisory '' and `` Impersonating Jesus. lot of forum... Sport wfw8500sw, Duet sport wfw8500sw, Duet sport wfw8500sr you do n't include many details but i would by... Equipped with a new washer, and told them this is what i did lot of happy forum..