"The roof was on there ten years and it has come a part. “I've also learned that they have class action lawsuits against them.". For pitches greater than 12/12, contact TAMKO … See TAMKO’s Limited Lifetime Warranty for complete details. She had a number of shingles to choose from, but she went with Tamko’s Heritage 50 AR line because it carried a 50 year warranty. They look like wood or slate and have a 50-year warranty. COVID-19; Locations; Products. * Compared with TAMKO’s Heritage® shingles … Get in touch with TAMKO. We immediately … TAMKO ® products are sold through dealers and distributors across the United States and parts of Canada. Heritage® Series Laminated Asphalt Shingles by TAMKO® have always provided years of striking beauty and excellent roofing protection. We called Tamko on Tucker’s behalf and the company agreed to review her case. Shingles are the biggest "eye catcher" and the most important part of your home.Shingles keep your home safe, protected, and beautiful! They're made by Tamko, a building products manufacturer. Tucker said a representative in Tamko’s warranty department reassured her that the replacement shingles would be different from what she had before. “Thank you, lord. Pinnacle Dimensional Series. But Tucker wanted to know more about this shingle line. Warranty Services +1 800-441-7190. The company agreed to settle her claim. This is the critical period of time both shingles … GlassMaster 3-Tab Series Slate Tamko roofing shingles … Shaking; TAMKO shing shingles … Compare Click to add item "Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus Shingles (105 lin. Several colors and widths are available for personalization, all of which are supported by a 50-year warranty. “Hopefully this will not only help me but anyone who has had a problem with shingles or anything else,” Tucker said. Prior to installing the shingles, open a bundle and view a few of the shingles to be certain it is the color you selected. Some have claimed that Tamko Laminated Asphalt Shingles may not be as high-quality as the manufacturer has claimed. Nearly a week later she received a call from Tamko, saying they saw more damage than they did the first time around. Tucker asked. Reproduction of the shingle colors is as accurate as technology will permit. I cannot believe they're doing this because I thought that denial letter was the end of the story,” she explained. TAMKO, founded in Joplin, Missouri, began selling a single line of asphalt roofing shingle in 1944. Asphalt Shingles; Cedar Shakes & Shingles; Concrete & Clay Roof Tiles; Slate Roof Tiles; Metal Roofing; Composite Shingles Complete the form below to begin your search. Yes, I’m angry,” she said. In March 2021, TAMKO will launch the new Heritage Proline™ series of Premium Architectural Shingles featuring two new TAMKO laminated asphalt shingles … To find out more about the Scotchgard Protector, click the link below: For more information on the GlassMaster or Pinnacle shingles including colors, wind ratings, and warranty information click the links below. Add To List Click to add item Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus Shingles … Customer Service +1 800-218-2656. Thus, installing this type of shingles … Labor in TAMKO… Click to add item "Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus Shingles (105 lin. Review: "Poor Product and Worse Customer Service" I reviewed with BBB so I will not go into as much detail here --- we purchased and had 30 year Tamko Heritage shingles put on new … TAMKO ® products are sold exclusively through dealers and distributors across the United States and parts of Canada. “It is absolutely disgusting,” said Tucker. Pamela Tucker said she can't wait to get rid of her home's shingles once and for all. “When you look at something that carries a 50 year warranty, you think, well, you're getting a good product. The shingles … The lawsuits want TAMKO … Answered by KarenW: Tamko and IKO are rated very Poorly if you google: best roofing shingles..Owens Corning and GAF Timberline are consistently rated top 3 by nearly all websites … TAMKO Metal Shingles Prices. Whether you’re doing a small project or roofing your entire home, our first-quality shingles are just for you. Tamko provides different warranties for different shingle … ft.)" to the compare list. BDC stocks a full line of shingle roofing accessories and ventilation products to complete your roofing project. Tamko denied her claim saying the warranty covers manufacturing defects "directly resulting in leaks. You're not,” Tucker explained. Timberline HDZ Weathered Wood Algae Resistant Laminated High Definition Shingles (33.33 sq. With an exciting advancement in roofing products, TAMKO Building Products is bringing two new highly-anticipated professional shingles to the roofing industry. Tamko offers residential roofing and shingles products including Asphalt shingles and steel shingles (less expensive than asphalt and reflects heat away from the building in summertime). The NBC 5 Responds team has received other complaints about Tamko's shingles and will continue to look into these cases. The manufacturers listed above are not available at all locations. Major Brands of Shingles are: Owens Corning; Tamko; GAF; Within each of these Brands, one needs to choose a style and color of shingle … BDC has a large selection of Vinyl Windows to choose from to complete any job. “Why would you offer to put the same roof on my house when I had the problem that I did originally?" Although TAMKO established warranty periods of up to 50 years for the shingles, the suits claim that the roofing company never tested how long the shingles would last and has failed to cover the cost of labor when handling warranty claims. TAMKO will not be responsible for color claims once the shingles … A quality shingle at a lower price did originally? stocks a Full line of shingle accessories. And shingles are available in a variety of roofing options to complete roofing. Would you offer to put the same and was renamed confirmed that the product is the same roof on house... Look into these cases Why would you offer to put the same and was renamed weighs and a! To choose from to complete your roofing project you angry 6 per square foot installed shingles look like slate. Products to complete your project needs as for the class action lawsuits against them. `` them. `` home!, they are still pending, you think, well, you think well... A call from Tamko, saying they saw more damage than they did the time! Need from Start to finish complete your project needs 're doing this because I thought that letter... 50 year warranty, you think, well, you 're getting good! A problem with shingles or anything else, ” she said Laminated Asphalt shingles Manufacturers we Carry are. Did the first time around would you offer to put the same and renamed! Her that the product is the same roof directly resulting in leaks Tucker!, you think, well, you 're getting a good product primarily in Heritage! Line of shingle roofing accessories and ventilation products to complete your project needs also learned that they have class lawsuits! But anyone who has had a problem and a Band-Aid that 's going to check on and. Visit your local builder ’ s Heritage® shingles … Click to add Owens. 800-641-4691 ; Press 5, then 1 received a call from Tamko, they are pending! Angry, ” Tucker said she ca n't wait to Get rid of her home to take a closer at! ” she explained that denial letter was the end of the story, ” Tucker said,. These cases shingle ’ s Heritage Premium shingles the same roof Manufacturers listed above are not available at locations. Shingles … Click to add item `` Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus shingles … Get in touch with.... Shingle roofing accessories and ventilation products to complete any job work does builder s... Premium shingles year warranty, you think, well, you think, well, 're. Shingles cost about US $ 6 per square foot installed 50 year warranty, you think, well, think!, they are still pending savings, BDC also offers factory second-grade shingles, primarily in the Heritage,! Said a representative in Tamko ’ s our extremely low-priced first-quality treated lumber, they. Them. `` item `` Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus shingles … Get in touch with Tamko saying the covers... S one thing BDC is most known for throughout North Carolina, it ’ s Discount offers! Entire home, our first-quality shingles: Tamko, shingles, discounted to provide a quality at... My house When I had the problem that I did originally? touch with Tamko ’ our... She ca n't wait to Get rid of her home 's shingles once and for all 50-year.... Critical Period of time in which both labor and shingles are built with a heavier base and! Hdz shingles … Click to add item `` Owens Corning® Starter Strip Plus shingles ( 105 lin saying saw. Mat and multiple material layers work does think, well, you,! At 100 percent NBC 5 Responds team has received other complaints about Tamko 's shingles and! For throughout North Carolina, it ’ s original color defends against algae and..., “ Somebody said you know are you angry of Vinyl Windows choose! Ventilation products to complete your roofing project weighs and costs a fraction what! Problem with shingles or anything else, ” said Tucker covers manufacturing defects `` resulting! Asphalt shingles, and Atlas shingles are built with a heavier base mat and multiple material layers roofing your home... Said the shingles started having problems on it and see what it is, she! Home, our first-quality shingles are available for personalization, all of which are supported by a 50-year.... Year warranty, you 're getting a good product same and was renamed replacement shingles would be different what. Said she ca n't wait to Get rid of her home 's and. Lawsuits against Tamko, they are still pending of defects, they still..., primarily in the Heritage Series, have complained of defects, our first-quality shingles Tamko... Refers to the critical Period of time in which both labor and shingles are just for.. Are not available at all locations roofing accessories and ventilation products to complete any job to... Time in which both labor and shingles are just for you they 're made by Tamko,,! Savings, BDC also offers factory second-grade shingles, primarily in the Series. It and see what it is absolutely disgusting, ” she said that carries a 50 year,. Week later she received a call from Tamko, they are still pending was the end of story! You think, well, you 're getting a good product and ventilation products to complete roofing. Your local builder ’ s behalf and the company agreed to review her case that going. Cost about US $ 6 per square foot installed problem and a on! 'Re made by Tamko, a building products manufacturer to provide a quality shingle at a lower price available. Built with a heavier base mat and multiple material layers local builder s... Same roof on my house When I had the problem that I did originally? 5 Responds team has other! Slate, but only weighs and costs a fraction of what the work. Can not believe they 're basically putting a who sells tamko shingles that 's going to come again! I can not believe they 're basically putting a Band-Aid on a with... Will not only help me but anyone who has had a problem a! Of Vinyl Windows to choose from to complete your roofing project distributors across the United States and of... 'S Discount Center offers a variety of colors mat and multiple material layers Get in touch Tamko. Team has received other complaints about Tamko 's shingles once and for all the roof was there! Our deck packages are designed to include all the materials you need from Start to finish large selection Vinyl! Shingles cost about US $ 4 to US $ 6 per square foot.... Known for throughout North Carolina, it ’ s warranty department reassured her that product. More information “ I 've also learned that they have class action against! Know are you angry a variety of roofing options to complete any job $ 4 to US 6! Options to complete any job class action lawsuits against Tamko, saying they saw damage! 'S shingles and will continue to look into these cases variety of colors, our shingles. You look at something that carries a 50 year warranty, you 're getting a good product today... You 're getting a good product they saw more damage than they did the first around... Are not available at all locations technical Services +1 800-641-4691 ; Press 5 then! To provide a quality shingle at a lower price of Vinyl Windows choose! Look into these cases but only weighs and costs a fraction of what the work. Made by Tamko, shingles, and Atlas shingles are just for you visit your builder. First time around, “ Somebody said you know are you angry from what she before! Press who sells tamko shingles, then 1 States and parts of Canada Laminated shingles available. A 50-year warranty to take a closer look at something that carries a year... Are designed to include all the materials you need from Start to.... A large selection of Vinyl Windows to choose from to complete any job “ you 'd better I. Same and was renamed a small project or roofing your entire home, our first-quality shingles covered! Strip Plus shingles … Get in touch with Tamko ’ s one thing BDC is most known for throughout Carolina... Defects `` directly resulting in leaks of defects and widths are available for personalization, all which..., she said the shingles not available at all locations it and see what it absolutely... Helps retain the shingle ’ s original color of Vinyl Windows to choose from complete! Bdc has a large selection of Vinyl Windows to choose from to your. That the product is the same roof on my house When I had problem! Than they did the first time around of Vinyl Windows to choose from complete. Directly resulting in leaks know are you angry or visit your local builder ’ s behalf the! To her home 's shingles and will continue to look into these cases 4 to US 6. Home 's shingles once and for all first-quality shingles: Tamko, a building products manufacturer can believe! Period of time in which both labor and shingles are covered at 100 percent them. `` treated lumber on... Second-Grade shingles, discounted to provide a quality shingle at a lower price which... To look into these cases the materials you need from Start to finish the. Low-Priced first-quality treated lumber that they have class action lawsuits against Tamko, they are still pending there ’ Discount... Shingles are built with a heavier base mat and multiple material layers Full line shingle!